Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Serious Sam: Lagolution

The revolution is here.

SPOILER :

No offence Angelo Also that was maybe a serverside problem but anyway, never had such a funny lag in the normal SS SE even with 600 ping Though Revolution's netcode was pretty good for me on EU servers

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

Yep lol had the exact same problem yesterday, on the only server that's still up

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

"omg yuo fools, this is early access, gna be fixed later"

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

Change. The. Netcode.

wonder why is it that hard

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Advanced Membury

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Change. The. Netcode.

wonder why is it that hard
    LOL, try writing it yourself then But really, that and fixed sharp turning are the two things I'd love to see in this game.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Barktooth View Post
    LOL, try writing it yourself then But really, that and fixed sharp turning are the two things I'd love to see in this game.
    `lol he didnt volunteer to make the game better than what it was
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

you don't have to write anything, just to put the old SE's netcode back, it was working very fine.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

you don't have to write anything, just to put the old SE's netcode back, it was working very fine.
    not exactly true, it isn't matter of copy-paste

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Advanced Membury

Rev has the same netcode as SE 1.05 I think.. And the bug in the video above only happens since latest update. But SE netcode sucks too IMO, needs to be like HD

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Rev has the same netcode as SE 1.05 I think.. And the bug in the video above only happens since latest update. But SE netcode sucks too IMO, needs to be like HD
    Couldn't get what do you mean but 1.05's netcode is (was) the best so far. In Funfun where I had ping around 200 - 230 I had totally stable graph and no spikes .. Revo's netcode is something which is between 1.05 and 1.07, at least for me. Btw HD's netcode is a really brilliant thing: I was able to play with ping 500 and it still felt so smooth, I just needed to predict enemies moves good

Advanced Membury

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Couldn't get what do you mean but 1.05's netcode is (was) the best so far. In Funfun where I had ping around 200 - 230 I had totally stable graph and no spikes .. Revo's netcode is something which is between 1.05 and 1.07, at least for me. Btw HD's netcode is a really brilliant thing: I was able to play with ping 500 and it still felt so smooth, I just needed to predict enemies moves good
    I know what you mean, compared to 1.07, indeed, 1.05's netcode felt better. I just think the netcode model of forward remote player prediction isn't the best thing, serverside time rewind is much better. For projectile weapons forward prediction is good, but for hitscan time rewind is better And actually, in UT4, I think that's how they are going to try doing it, though I have no idea how that would work with some weapons having primary fire hitscan and secondary projectile etc

Thread Information