Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    edgebug

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

Petar must be removed from admins.

After gaving me over 2 week ban for calling petar one time fagget,i managed to do topic on amsterdam,about removing him from admins.

https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/sho...2152#post22152

Say your opinions.
    certified engineer of doublekill bug

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

edgebug

Well fck it
    Topic closed
    2.png

Elite Member

Here's a new poll https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/showthread.php?t=1711

Truly laughable how they dealt with the last thread Just shows how corrupt the current system is, I hope Ostap will look into it.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

the sad thing is that ostap is probably sitting on his chair watching his empty screens drinking beer and vodka, just not giving a damn about anything

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Sultan of Obenia!

Downloads:Uploads: 0

My planned response on 42 A'dam thread

51 "No" votes? wow Pete has many lovers (!)

Apart from jokes, I will tell you guys my feelings about this situation. I know both Zdzi and Pete for a long time. Petar was one of my first friends in admin team, never had personal problems with him. I even felt his respect on me in old situations which i dont wanna remember. But I feel that for like 2-3 months, Petar has been changed.

Pete, what was that "nazi ass" on GZ24? When I see that, I got shocked! and was like "Did Pete really say thaat?" Well, I can understand people on GZ24 may make you angry but still its not your right to offend them racistly. On the another hand, as being one of most criticized admin of all time about bans, I can really understand this situation. But really, Pete, there were some bans that you give Zdzi unfairly, I dont really know the reason behind it, maybe after Zdzi cheated you enhanced a hateness to Zdzi. I know you are working too much, everybody knows that, but that does not give you any chance to overuse your power anytime, anywhere, any place.

Zdzi, being my friend for a long time, I always supported you, your gameplay is improving really really fast! Congrats for that first of all, I beleive in you in your SGI application!

BUT, there were some changes in you too for 2-3 months. Please correct me if it is just me or I see you gained some, ego? In some forum posts on GZ24 i saw that you were calling FE players as kids, and skilless. Less ego is okay, because it can be seemed as self-confidence, but much ego creates antipathy against you, I dont know if you care that but, sometimes you are being the person you exactly called kid.

You have skills, okay
    You are active, okay
    You have passion for the game, okay

But please my friend, lose that over-ego!

About the situation, I dont think Petar should be removed from adminy, there should be a serious official warning for him. This is my thought.
    Pete and Zdzi are my friends, i am not in a side of anyone.

Have a nice evening,
    Oben.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oben View Post
    My planned response on 42 A'dam thread

51 "No" votes? wow Pete has many lovers (!)

Apart from jokes, I will tell you guys my feelings about this situation. I know both Zdzi and Pete for a long time. Petar was one of my first friends in admin team, never had personal problems with him. I even felt his respect on me in old situations which i dont wanna remember. But I feel that for like 2-3 months, Petar has been changed.

Pete, what was that "nazi ass" on GZ24? When I see that, I got shocked! and was like "Did Pete really say thaat?" Well, I can understand people on GZ24 may make you angry but still its not your right to offend them racistly. On the another hand, as being one of most criticized admin of all time about bans, I can really understand this situation. But really, Pete, there were some bans that you give Zdzi unfairly, I dont really know the reason behind it, maybe after Zdzi cheated you enhanced a hateness to Zdzi. I know you are working too much, everybody knows that, but that does not give you any chance to overuse your power anytime, anywhere, any place.

Zdzi, being my friend for a long time, I always supported you, your gameplay is improving really really fast! Congrats for that first of all, I beleive in you in your SGI application!

BUT, there were some changes in you too for 2-3 months. Please correct me if it is just me or I see you gained some, ego? In some forum posts on GZ24 i saw that you were calling FE players as kids, and skilless. Less ego is okay, because it can be seemed as self-confidence, but much ego creates antipathy against you, I dont know if you care that but, sometimes you are being the person you exactly called kid.

You have skills, okay
    You are active, okay
    You have passion for the game, okay

But please my friend, lose that over-ego!

About the situation, I dont think Petar should be removed from adminy, there should be a serious official warning for him. This is my thought.
    Pete and Zdzi are my friends, i am not in a side of anyone.

Have a nice evening,
    Oben.

Good post otherwise, but he's done stuff like this for long time already, in my opinion there isn't enough room for just a warning anymore. Then again it's only my opinion, Ostap can decide whatever he wants.

edgebug

Quote Originally Posted by Oben View Post
    Oben.
    Because spilt screen players and bots wich are standing only are playing fe.
    There is some leftovers from fe glory time (You,skorup,nic z tego,evolta,titi,nils) but brah,its sad to see only these 2 types of players on fe

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Imo petar doesnt deserve to play on servers.

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Its sad to hear he hasn't changed since i left sam 3 years ago... the adam crew should be happy as hell about every single player and ban cheaters and spammers only.

Harsh words are a part of the game, it's normal - just ask oldschool players

anyway gl Petar to change yourself

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

you call him fagget and claim not to get ban...

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    true. "trashing on admins" - this is must be the reason of ban. in this case - it was fair ban. but ban for cheats, which he used 1 year ago - is unfair ban

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JackOf View Post
    true. "trashing on admins" - this is must be the reason of ban. in this case - it was fair ban. but ban for cheats, which he used 1 year ago - is unfair ban
    Take into account that Petar had just restarted the server, and the ban reason clearly stated "aimbot 1 year ago". If an admin gets so insulted by words, takes it so personally... I don't think it's a fair ban, many days, just because of a reaction to an action that should not have happened in the first place.

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Jack stop writting shits when u r high ...

edgebug

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    Okay,insulting admins results in ban,but okay i just said one offensive word and ban..
    Its pretty anoying that in middle of the match,he restarts server..
    My apologize.
    Last edited by Zdzichu; 19.03.2016 at 21:34.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information