Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Jason's Pong Champion Gyroball Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion Mouse Race Champion
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    Rome
    Posts
    8,860

    Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

    onestly i see only boyz at and over my limit in st (i mean all player at their prime),never checked lexa,played with hv he was incredible stronger in the last period,not at level of boyzyator,some players can be strong too coz camping in st,even if i don't consider this raw skill.Even ping and strong connection may create much difference in a player,maybe hv changed and improved,or just he was with hulk effect

  2. #32
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,723

    Downloads: 758  Uploads: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I didn't play against him? He never beaten me once.. 29/29 against boyz, surely when he was at army.

    Capri, Lexa, destroyer, Deva, Mitrofka, Fede, OM, Black Spirit, Boyz and even myself, I could keep quoting you players he wouldn't (and didn't) beat, i've really nothing against HV but let's say the things how they truely are: you're surely well overestimating him.
    You're judging by his 2011/2012's skill He was traning mostly Fort in 2011-2012, but since 2013 his ST skill growed a lot, he became a very strong 1v1 player (even though he didn't frag very fast in teamgames like Destroyer or Quadarius), believe me.
    Btw, when Boyz was at army, he was more active in Sam than me (judging by stats) xD
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    I think I'm getting a new PC soon, Zeo how about players like Capri are they still playing/thinking about joining?

    Were you thinking about fraglimit or timelimit? I think 20min timelimit would be good for this one.
    Capri still plays, we didn't talk for a while but I'm sure he'd give attention to this tourney
    20 mins timelimit could be good yeah. But I'll probably make a vote if we should play only ST tourney or ST+LT(+Fort?) tourney with 10-15 mins time limit for each map soon.
    When exactly you're getting a PC, before Christmas ?

  3. #33
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,146

    Downloads: 50  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post

    But I'll probably make a vote if we should play only ST tourney or ST+LT(+Fort?) tourney with 10-15 mins time limit for each map soon.
    When exactly you're getting a PC, before Christmas ?
    Not exactly sure yet when i'll be gettin' it, I've been with only laptop a long time for now.

    3 maps with 10min timelimit sounds great too. 1 or 3 maps is better than 2, because tie games are impossible that way (if we give overtime +5minutes for example if the game is tied after 10 minutes)
    It would always be 2-1 or 3-0.


    All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

  4. #34
    -)C(- Smack the Rabbit Champion
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Location
    Yaroslavl
    Posts
    1,670

    Downloads: 87  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    3 maps with 10min timelimit sounds great too. 1 or 3 maps is better than 2, because tie games are impossible that way (if we give overtime +5minutes for example if the game is tied after 10 minutes)
    It would always be 2-1 or 3-0.
    sounds good
    GEE GEE MY FRIEND)))))0)0))))



    Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers
    ___________________________

    also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

  5. #35
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,723

    Downloads: 758  Uploads: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    Not exactly sure yet when i'll be gettin' it, I've been with only laptop a long time for now.

    3 maps with 10min timelimit sounds great too. 1 or 3 maps is better than 2, because tie games are impossible that way (if we give overtime +5minutes for example if the game is tied after 10 minutes)
    It would always be 2-1 or 3-0.
    So should I wait for you if I'll make the tourney ? I'd like to see a good final vs Capri again xD

  6. #36
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,146

    Downloads: 50  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    So should I wait for you if I'll make the tourney ? I'd like to see a good final vs Capri again xD
    I honestly don't know when I'll be getting the PC, it could take a while, I don't know. I guess it's kinda hard in any case to find players at this period..


    All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

  7. #37
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,723

    Downloads: 758  Uploads: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    I honestly don't know when I'll be getting the PC, it could take a while, I don't know. I guess it's kinda hard in any case to find players at this period..
    The time when summer was the best period has gone a long ago GZ CT 2015's "final" is the best proof.

    Almost all of us work, not study, so ..

  8. #38
    Campers~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    8,793

    Downloads: 44  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    The time when summer was the best period has gone a long ago GZ CT 2015's "final" is the best proof.

    Almost all of us work, not study, so ..
    some work, some study

    @ topic, well I was reading the comments and I have a feeling now like we can easily get 16 players (which ain't happening I think)
    and also about playing not only st but other maps too I agree to play st and lt, but fort... this map is too big for 1vs1 I think, maybe TLT is better?
    Hello, you can see me in game under this nicknames:

    -)C(- C o n c e n t r a t i o n -)C(-
    The Grand Magus -)Campers(-
    ~ The Ancient Player -)Campers(-
    F o r s M a j o r -)Campers(-
    PSYCHO -)Campers(-

  9. #39
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,723

    Downloads: 758  Uploads: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    maybe TLT is better?
    Noone likes TLT expect you and me , but I'd have agreed because TLT as 3rd map would let me go to semifinals at least
    I'm going to create thread with votes soon !

  10. #40
    Campers~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    8,793

    Downloads: 44  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Noone likes TLT expect you and me , but I'd have agreed because TLT as 3rd map would let me go to semifinals at least
    I'm going to create thread with votes soon !
    Capri likes it too I think
    Hello, you can see me in game under this nicknames:

    -)C(- C o n c e n t r a t i o n -)C(-
    The Grand Magus -)Campers(-
    ~ The Ancient Player -)Campers(-
    F o r s M a j o r -)Campers(-
    PSYCHO -)Campers(-

  11. #41
    Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    zeo stole them frags
    Posts
    20,065

    Downloads: 33  Uploads: 8

    TLT, one of my favourite maps.
    Where r my 115? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

    GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

  12. #42
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,723

    Downloads: 758  Uploads: 56

    Ok, I close this thread for now, go vote in the new one
    Last edited by Zeo; 24.12.2016 at 10:29.

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SeriousSam.Su Autumn-Winter 14/15 1v1 Tourney
    By Firefly in forum SeriousSam.Su League News
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 23.12.2014, 22:09
  2. SeriousSam.Su Autumn-Winter 14/15 1v1 Tourney - FINAL
    By Jack in forum SeriousSam.Su League News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23.12.2014, 14:30
  3. SeriousSam.Su Autumn-Winter 14/15 1v1 Tourney - Results - 1/2
    By Zeo in forum SeriousSam.Su League News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13.12.2014, 18:48
  4. SeriousSam.Su Autumn-Winter 14/15 1v1 Tourney - Results - 1/8
    By Jack in forum SeriousSam.Su League News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13.12.2014, 15:04
  5. SeriousSam.Su Autumn-Winter 14/15 1v1 Tourney - Results - 1/4
    By Jack in forum SeriousSam.Su League News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13.12.2014, 14:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •