Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

будет ахуено если это всё стёб и нас наёбывают ;D
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

WTF hahahahahahahah i cant handle it

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    будет ахуено если это всё стёб и нас наёбывают ;D
    I also thought about that
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Veteran Member

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    In accordance with the remaining active members, it has been decided that Immortal Hero would get on his way out of Campers.
    hmm..what reason? why have you not defended your clanmate this -> https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...an-true-or-not

Campers Clan

Downloads: 11  Uploads: 0

Shouldn't there be a vote at least?

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Speedmeister View Post
    hmm..what reason? why have you not defended your clanmate this -> https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...an-true-or-not
    Will explain once i'm back from work, it seems some people needs some light on this affair. Stay tuned

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Veteran Member

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Will explain once i'm back from work, it seems some people needs some light on this affair. Stay tuned

The Russian Mafia

Downloads:Uploads: 0

hah ) nice nice

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Metaliman is talking to me about growing up

P.S. Posting screens from sam on facebook like little kid.

Ye You will make Campers great again(making shame like in 2013) with Your retarded skill which never improved. I was back after 18 months of inactivity and have won with you on st:

Some noobs without few persons thinks that Can make top clan, back to 2013... nice rapes from cpx and SGI, I wanted to change dates of games but You cannot wait ofc for my return when I was far away from home.
    In 2014 I was alone on server vs Hellraisers, it was a shame for me that nobody joined and great Meta where You was??? I won't talk again that destroyer trash me because of inactivity of this "great clan" in 2014, clan leaded by retard like Metaliman.

And I forgot about taking players with low skill without any vote like You, Grapx and few other. This clan lost his prestige after 2012, now its a clan for retards with complexes like Metaliman or low skilled players... At least I have won 2 ct and You none, so you are still zero.

Duke, Omega you should leave this clan alone after 2011 and not revive him by recruiting weak players who are nice but not very skilled.

And I will never forget when whole community trash me after my joining to Campers, You all forgot that?!??? Do you think it was okay? You only remember my trash and about yours not. And I will hate You all because of that.
    Last edited by Immortal Hero; 29.03.2017 at 18:17.

Veteran Member

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post

Ye You will make Campers great again(making shame like in 2013) with Your retarded skill which never improved. I was back after 18 months of inactivity and have won with you on st:

Some noobs without few persons thinks that Can make top clan, back to 2013... nice rapes from cpx and SGI, I wanted to change dates of games but You cannot wait ofc for my return when I was far away from home.
    In 2014 I was alone on server vs Hellraisers, it was a shame for me that nobody joined and great Meta where You was??? I won't talk again that destroyer trash me because of inactivity of this "great clan" in 2014, clan leaded by retard like Metaliman.

And I forgot about taking players with low skill without any vote like You, Grapx and few other. This clan lost his prestige after 2012, now its a clan for retards with complexes like Metaliman or low skilled players... At least I have won 2 ct and You none, so you are still zero.

Duke, Omega you should leave this clan alone after 2011 and not revive him by recruiting weak players who are nice but not very skilled.

And I will never forget when whole community trash to me after my joining to Campers, You all forgot that?!??? Do you think it was okay? You only remember my trash and about yours not.
    dadada idi nahui, nobody cares. U get nothing, you lose! good day sir!
    ~ #True Destroyer Style -}Hell.Raizers{-

Clan Tournament 2012 Pro Winner
    Clan Tournament 2013 Pro Winner
    Clan Tournament 2014 Pro Winner
    Country Tournament 2012 Pro Winner
    Best LT player 2013
    Best teamgame player since 2011
    Troy's assistent with bot mod
    Gamezone24 HellRaizers section super moderator
    Chyl's mate
    Amcotrad's ultra owner
    Known as: Dark Alexei, Medvedko,Sly Oyster
    Hellraizers the best clan founder 2013
    Pingvin 2007

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

I'm sexy and I know it, nah seriously, am I not looking cool?

More seriously, you will never understand many things, but whatever i'll try to explain:

Your main problem was that you literally denied any player who wasn't (or even some who were) better than you. What did you think? that you were some Holy Jesus of Serious Sam? Because of you, your decisions and more of all, your behavior, everyone left the clan, Bullet, Amco, Dex, Scorp, Graph, Chyl, Lexa, Brutality, Sic and so on... if there's well one person that is dirrectly and fully responsible of the Camper's prestige loss, it's none else but YOU.

Serious Sam is almost 20 yearsold and the game is dead (and I hate to say it, even though some people still disagree), we should quit racing for the best team and start uniting ourselves for community events whithin the last active members who loves Serious Sam.

Talking about love, this is where our mentality differs: We are still playing because we love the game (and not because we are nolives). You? You love your own person only. Kicking you from Campers made of you a self disgrace that you cannot stand at all. Don't you think it'd be time to question yourself about what you did wrong?
    By the way, talking about loving your own person.. YOU didn't win two CT tournaments, but the whole Campers Clan did. Maybe i'm wrong calling you Holy Jesus of Sam, I think Zlatan suits you better.

At the end, who gives a shit about how many tournaments we've won (besides you)? What truely matters is that we are keeping the last that remains of Sam alive as much as we can. We're continueing our story, nothing less. And nowdays I feel better knowing that our story has been cured from the chronic disease that you were.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Meta for Campers CL
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Immortals Clan

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

And I will never forget when whole community trash me after my joining to Campers, You all forgot that?!??? Do you think it was okay? You only remember my trash and about yours not. And I will hate You all because of that.
    Why did you just not leaving this forum after that? Why you need say "all haters, bla-bla-bla, i'm star"? Nobody don't like you here only because of your stupid actions. Skyward have retarded skill? - Play with him 1v1. He will kick your candy ass. And yea, this clan lost his prestige when you join. Please, remove himself from this life. That is a objective opinion.

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

1) Meta is not afraid of showing his real photos, while you who called me non-muscle, is still afraid to show who you are in real.
    2) Who were weak players taken to the clan after 2012? Write every single nickname and explain who of them is less skilled than you, and on which map(s), please
    3) Everyone trashed you in 2009 because you didn't deserve joining, as a player and as a person; as I heard Campers did let you join to make Amco out. I was pretty inactive in 2009, especially in 1.07 version, but judging by "your-current-self", 8 years ago you were just a lil trasher and spammer (nades). Amco has explained your skill back then and I believe him for 100 %, and in 2011 you didn't improve much, and after summer of 2012 you didn't learn anything new in game I'm sure.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    Why did you just not leaving this forum after that? Why you need say "all haters, bla-bla-bla, i'm star"? Nobody don't like you here only because of your stupid actions. Skyward have retarded skill? - Play with him 1v1. He will kick your candy ass. And yea, this clan lost his prestige when you join. Please, remove himself from this life. That is a objective opinion.
    Blind or stupid? I think that option number 2. I have won all 3 games 1vs1 in my sam career vs metaliman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    1) Meta is not afraid of showing his real photos, while you who called me non-muscle, is still afraid to show who you are in real.
    2) Who were weak players taken to the clan after 2012? Write every single nickname and explain who of them is less skilled than you, and on which map(s), please
    3) Everyone trashed you in 2009 because you didn't deserve joining, as a player and as a person; as I heard Campers did let you join to make Amco out. I was pretty inactive in 2009, especially in 1.07 version, but judging by "your-current-self", 8 years ago you were just a lil trasher and spammer (nades). Amco has explained your skill back then and I believe him for 100 %, and in 2011 you didn't improve much, and after summer of 2012 you didn't learn anything new in game I'm sure.
    When I posted my photo when I was a kid You know what happen double face trasher? Was edited and uploaded many times to this forum and you did nothing.
    YOU ALL JUST HAVE FUN TRASHING ME, THATS ALL. FUCK OFF.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information