Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    Plot twist: Immo is still who he was and has simply formulated a strategy to tear apart what’s left of us, upon success cya for another 6 months

- - - Updated - - -

Plot twist! I had a plot twist post coming before privateer but was too busy reading all this
    hi i gave u gren rep, pls giv bak

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    hi i gave u gren rep, pls giv bak
    Vaffancullo porco dio
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

MobbingZone24 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    plot twist: meta is a paid actor from chyl to push gz activity
    plot twist: meta is actually a cyborg, thus being incapable of reading human-related features, such as: humor, sarcasm, constructive criticism, deductive reasoning

Chitinid

Downloads: 62  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by syron View Post
    I don't want to take either parties side but let me just say this (and I might be totally wrong):

Skyward you kind of remind me of myself from 10 years ago when I was way too serious about everything and constantly on edge. I had low self-esteem which I compensated for by focusing on things that I was good at (managing forums, bringing the clan together) - things I couldn't fail at. I hardly ever played with tag even though I had the skills to back it up, simply afraid of that one game that would cost me my "reputation". Granted, that may or may not totally be the case with you but you also seem crazy worried about your reputation and being "in charge" of something. But once a community shrinks as much as GZ did, that turns into a total charade. You're managing people that aren't there and worry about the opinions of ghosts. And when someone returns to the forums like I recently did that looks pretty odd.

I appreciate you still investing your time into the game but sooner or later, this community will be no more and you might need to take a step back before that happens and reevaluate. I recently wrote that I consider my gaming years "lost years" and I still return to gaming way more than I'd like simply because it's something I'm effortlessly good at. But it's not real. All of this, it's just artificial. A game is artificially created, there's certain rules and if you abide by them, you win. Honestly that's boring as fuck, but it feels sooo good. If I'm not totally wrong you might've had this idea yourself before but just don't know what else to do. Take up challenges you're not good at, fail at them and laugh about yourself. Don't take yourself too seriously. Make gaming and the internet a hobby if you like, but don't let it define you. Now you and I, we'll always carry ourselves more seriously than others, and that's totally okay. People are different. Just realize that as people grow older and gain more experiences outside of the internet they'll have this realization I was just talking about (it all being artificial) and mock the guy that's still missing it for it. And the guy will naturally defend himself and we delve into a thread such as this. I hope you understand I'm not trying to do that but instead try to offer what little insight I have into things.

Anyway that's just my 2 cents. I might be totally wrong here and if I am, please do not take this as backstabbing you. I encourage everyone to keep a friendly tone and not let personal criticism devolve into personal attacks.
    I eat cereals for breakfast

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Plot twist: meta will try to create a troll thread saying he trolled all of us but we won’t believe

Susperme KING of FRANCE

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    You say I don't read your posts but you're not any better, you read my posts to make them match what YOU want to understand. I didn't write this to promote myself or the clan, I wrote this to point out how everyone went inactive and left the community. At what moment I talk about myself?

(and don't pull back the "in 2014 i'd have pwned your old face" because that's out of context)
    ye so we have 3/4 now and i said

could find you other self promoter posts, where you pretend to be the reason this community is still alive thanks to your great engagement, gimme some maybe im gonna edit this post later
    that means i will find you the other posts where you said that.. i am too lazy now man i spent so much time already investigating all the stuff now i am fucking tired, thats why i said i will edit the post (ooofff will i have to explain EVERYTHING to you?)

besides its my birthday man i had time to finally fuck my wife on the couch because i was busy trying to help u all day and now im sitting here with a bath robe, totally nude under it, my penis is smelling like fish and the last thing i wanna do is finding more of your completely weird posts man give me a break!

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

that means i will find you the other posts where you said that.. i am too lazy now man i spent so much time already investigating all the stuff now i am fucking tired, thats why i said i will edit the post (ooofff will i have to explain EVERYTHING to you?)
    right i'll be waiting for it, we'll see how much more things you'll keep disforming

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

plot twist: meta have been trolling all the time like a pro and we all fell for that
    plot twist: meta is a paid actor from chyl to push gz activity
    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    Plot twist: Immo is still who he was and has simply formulated a strategy to tear apart what’s left of us, upon success cya for another 6 months

- - - Updated - - -

Plot twist! I had a plot twist post coming before privateer but was too busy reading all this
    plot twist: meta is actually a cyborg, thus being incapable of reading human-related features, such as: humor, sarcasm, constructive criticism, deductive reasoning
    feed me that, that's what i come for xD

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by syron View Post
    I don't want to take either parties side but let me just say this (and I might be totally wrong):

Skyward you kind of remind me of myself from 10 years ago when I was way too serious about everything and constantly on edge. I had low self-esteem which I compensated for by focusing on things that I was good at (managing forums, bringing the clan together) - things I couldn't fail at. I hardly ever played with tag even though I had the skills to back it up, simply afraid of that one game that would cost me my "reputation". Granted, that may or may not totally be the case with you but you also seem crazy worried about your reputation and being "in charge" of something. But once a community shrinks as much as GZ did, that turns into a total charade. You're managing people that aren't there and worry about the opinions of ghosts. And when someone returns to the forums like I recently did that looks pretty odd.

I appreciate you still investing your time into the game but sooner or later, this community will be no more and you might need to take a step back before that happens and reevaluate. I recently wrote that I consider my gaming years "lost years" and I still return to gaming way more than I'd like simply because it's something I'm effortlessly good at. But it's not real. All of this, it's just artificial. A game is artificially created, there's certain rules and if you abide by them, you win. Honestly that's boring as fuck, but it feels sooo good. If I'm not totally wrong you might've had this idea yourself before but just don't know what else to do. Take up challenges you're not good at, fail at them and laugh about yourself. Don't take yourself too seriously. Make gaming and the internet a hobby if you like, but don't let it define you. Now you and I, we'll always carry ourselves more seriously than others, and that's totally okay. People are different. Just realize that as people grow older and gain more experiences outside of the internet they'll have this realization I was just talking about (it all being artificial) and mock the guy that's still missing it for it. And the guy will naturally defend himself and we delve into a thread such as this. I hope you understand I'm not trying to do that but instead try to offer what little insight I have into things.

Anyway that's just my 2 cents. I might be totally wrong here and if I am, please do not take this as backstabbing you. I encourage everyone to keep a friendly tone and not let personal criticism devolve into personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Now that's something interesting, I need to refresh my memory. I'll be back at you in a moment

I totally get what you mean. For me the community is already dead (i've been already saying it way back in 2014 when some people like Zeo and Pheonix were still telling me I was wrong to think so). I did move on in other games I like to play (which is certainly the reason why I didn't show up in the game Immortal Hero mentions above, I gotta verify and make sure) but Sam had still something I couldn't let go and just the fact there was still a few people here gave me a reason to give it a last try to make it go at least a bit further, but at the end that was surely naive from me to believe this would even be possible, given to what it has become.

It's a weird feeling to be honest, you're (i'm, way of speech) here saying sam is dead when some people still tries to keep it going, and when you decide to finally do something, you find nobody anymore. People is wrong if they believe I haven't changed somehow, I've just stepped in a place that has completely changed and reversed its mind without me to notice it. The thing's done I suppose now, and you're right at this point it's just the time to let it finally die.

edit: People also believes (thanks to amco and his way to disform everything I write) that I care so much about how good I am, if that was the case I wouldn't even be playing the last tournaments I made because after being almost completely out after 2014, I became even worse than back in 2009. I never commented about my wins or my losses in those tournaments, but people like Amco (mainly him, minus the few others) always commented unpleasant things with no reason. That really got me to question myself about who did care the most about it.

People are right about something though: I'm a proud person and I haven't changed a single bit about it. This is my way not to be serious about myself, it doesn't matter if i'm good or if i'm bad, i'll remain proud. If I had all this arguing here that was not to defend how so good (or bad) I am in this old dead game, this was only to defend my person, because Amco (& co.) didn't attack anything from me concerning this game, they attacked my person BY using content from this game to reach me. And this is something I can't simply let happening, internet people or not.

I'm glad someone is able to express himself without agressing other people, I know a certain person who should take example on you.

Yes metaliman, it was exactly what Siron meant by devoting time to analyzing this situation and writing this long post.

Syron I'm sorry, but metaliman doesn't understand

I'm glad that you're doing well in life and taking up new challenges I have always liked you on this forum, because you are an impartial person, but also very intelligent. All the best for you man!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    feed me that, that's what i come for xD
    plot twist: Immo pretends to have a real life, being no fat anymore and doing really well in real life, just to get the recognition of others and go back to Campers to get Metaliman out of the clan, and then go back to challenging the rest, which are a noobs anyway compare to him, and starting giving red reps to them.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Careful now son

Susperme KING of FRANCE

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    plot twist: Immo pretends to have a real life, being no fat anymore and doing really well in real life, just to get the recognition of others and go back to Campers to get Metaliman out of the clan, and then go back to challenging the rest, which are a noobs anyway compare to him, and starting giving red reps to them.
    fak i spat myself xD
    i saw your social profile, your life is already better than mine xD but i'm working on it

plot twist: Immo's photos are photoshopped and of other person, and he's twisting the plots to take our attention, while he's sliding into Campers Clan unnoticed

plot twist: Skyward was actually Godlike all along

plot twist: Amco is gamezone shareholder, and thus pushing the drama for more activity for his own benefits

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

besides its my birthday man i had time to finally fuck my wife on the couch because i was busy trying to help u all day and now im sitting here with a bath robe, totally nude under it, my penis is smelling like fish and the last thing i wanna do is finding more of your completely weird posts man give me a break!

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    fak i spat myself xD
    i saw your social profile, your life is already better than mine xD but i'm working on it

plot twist: Immo's photos are photoshopped and of other person, and he's twisting the plots to take our attention, while he's sliding into Campers Clan unnoticed

plot twist: Skyward was actually Godlike all along

plot twist: Amco is gamezone shareholder, and thus pushing the drama for more activity for his own benefits
    Allergeno for years posted someone else’s pictures as his and someone else’s life as his until he made a fuck up 2 years ago and Zeo noticed it and uncovered his true identity and even found the guy (his former irl friend) who he has been identifying himself as so your plot twist is very possible

Susperme KING of FRANCE

MobbingZone24 Elite

haha wtf bro, we exchanged dick pics on facebook and you worshiped my cock like no other girl i have ever had sex with wtf you literally forced me to send you more photos of my python from different angles and said that pussy is overrated once you've seen my dic you ain't fooling noone
    Last edited by Privateer; 22.02.2020 at 23:15.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

I get a high sense that privateer is bisexual to an extent and it’s not just based on the post above

Susperme KING of FRANCE

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information