Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 198
  1. #46
    Just living a life
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Currently Iceland
    Posts
    3,671

    Downloads: 197  Uploads: 24

    that's a 180 degree turn, the change is immense



    People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

    It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

  2. #47
    EVROKREM BARABE
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    4,599

    Downloads: 164  Uploads: 0

    I dont like new immo,pls go away and bring back old one

  3. #48
    Green Mile

    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    15,164

    Downloads: 19  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    to be honest its very hard for me to respect the only person who's serious about everything all the time
    i mean ure such a serious guy? do u ever smile or make a joke? cmon thats creepy af...


    u need to learn to keep things a little more easy meta
    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    but nobody will respect you if you keep being serious about everything, humor is very important man
    That's not true! Skyward is very funny, but being the forum coordinator, he must be serious ! After all, he can be funny, e.g. when he put on a lot of funny topics with the option to vote on me, after all, everyone laughed at it, even me !
    Remember, it's not true that sense of humour is a sign of intelligence! It is an acquired trait ! You can't just be so funny because you are intelligent !

  4. #49
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,459

    Downloads: 730  Uploads: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    Oufff you guys, are you okay?! Why are you bothering our friend Skyward so much? I have to stand up for him!
    First of all, I'm very proud of you Skyward, that you replaced me so well at Campers Clan, I can't say a bad word about you! You are very much like me a few years ago in the style of running a clan, and maybe even better ! I agree to the fact that it can't be that now suddenly everyone wants to join the best clan ever since in this game! If a clan has prestige, then there must be rules ! If someone wants to join- then you have to find time for the clan, launch Serious Sam game, wait 2 hours for your opponent and show him then that you are so damn good at this game! I have to say in defense of Skyward that the topic of his joining was discussed for a very long time and a lot of people voted yes( it was propably like 3/4 of Campers Clan) and not as you think that only Duke Nukem, Omega and Immortal Hero voted (and everyone said yes) ! It's not like we wanted Skyward here to be satisfied and fulfilled, but he's just one of the best players in serious sam! I asked Joakim if he wanted to test him, he just said 3 words- "I am scared". I don't blame him, Skyward is damn strong ! Skyward has a vision, he has a passion for this clan and this game! And sometimes it just takes some time, even if it takes years, everything will come true, as we believe in ourselves ! Keep going Skyward, don't listen to people who don't understand you, no matter what happens around you, I am very proud of you !

    And remember all of you !!! FOREVER!
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]


    💔 Į αթÝłÝפᎥჳℯ Ꭵᶂ עÝน ᶂℯℯł ᏕÝጠℯŧℌᎥŋפ 💔

  5. #50
    Immortals~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    8,258

    Downloads: 38  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    to be honest its very hard for me to respect the only person who's serious about everything all the time
    i mean ure such a serious guy? do u ever smile or make a joke? cmon thats creepy af...


    u need to learn to keep things a little more easy meta
    HOW CAN U BE NOT SERIOUS WHEN IT IS ABOUT SERIOUS SAM???
    Everlasting Hatred ~=>}Immortals{<=~
    Everlasting Insanity ~=>}Immortals{<=~
    Everlasting Dream ~=>}Immortals{<=~
    Everlasting Excitement ~=>}Immortals{<=~

  6. #51
    -)C(- Smack the Rabbit Champion Fishing the Sea Champion
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Location
    Yaroslavl
    Posts
    1,590

    Downloads: 85  Uploads: 0

    why cant we just add immo back?

    Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co_founder
    Current team - Campers
    ___________________________

    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer
    ___________________________

    " Vremya vsem zalizhet rany
    Kazhdyi zver' naidet svoi dom
    I drug druga vyzhigaya
    Pohoronim den' za dnem "

    CHERNOBURKV <3

  7. #52
    Nį2 FAMOUS
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    932

    Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

    Because immo needs to prove that he's worth joining the ranks of legennnnnndaryy Campers Clan once again. He needs to pass several hardcore test games to prove his skill, then a series of interviews with the one and only Skyward at campers HQ to prove that he's mentally capable and responsible to be a part of serious sam history

    Don't question it, if you do you don't care about this game

  8. #53
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,088

    Downloads: 46  Uploads: 0

    on a larger scale meta, Campers is fcking nothing, just like Immortals and all the rest, its these things that we created ourselves to feed our egos when we were younger... take a chill pill already man

    i doubt you put your campers membership on your cv

  9. #54
    Nį2 FAMOUS
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    932

    Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    i doubt you put your campers membership on your cv
    actually i wouldn't be suprised if he would

    he did put his whole serious sam biography on his profile tho shits hilarious

  10. #55
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,484

    Downloads: 26  Uploads: 0

    Metaliman (Skyward) is a selfish self promoter, i've given my best... playing sam and being active here, but..

    i thought gz staff is trying to bring gz members together, but i was totally wrong...

    he doesn't even play tournaments, we don't need him if he doesn't have anything better to do than that, really
    actually i have many better things to do


    and i am very sorry that i did not play sam in 2014 with you metaliman as i also have much different priorities than you


    i came here talking to friends and having a good time most likely, not to read metas self promotion


    "ye my server is laggy bcoz internet provider is wireless" ~ Karel

    Steam: AmcO
    Battlenet: Amcotrad#2499
    EPIC: A M C O T R A D

  11. #56
    Green Mile

    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    15,164

    Downloads: 19  Uploads: 0

    Now his tactic is to ignore all constructive criticism. You had so much fun Skyward when you made fun of me, and now you can't even behave properly.

  12. #57
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    12,007

    Downloads: 54  Uploads: 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    Now his tactic is to ignore all constructive criticism. You had so much fun Skyward when you made fun of me, and now you can't even behave properly.
    you being constructive? we gotta scratch a cross on the calandar

    click to view my steam profile



    AOC ● Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

  13. #58
    Green Mile

    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    15,164

    Downloads: 19  Uploads: 0

    Skyward - Report ShoutToday 00:13
    where did I talk so highly of myself? i've only talked about preserving the clans and the community, don't make me say what I haven't said, the only thing I said is that I'd have crushed Amco back then (which is something you have the right to disagree)


    I will refresh your memory Metaliman, because you are starting to consider yourself as a great player in this game. In the best years of this game, when there were a lot of players, you got lessons from me on st I will also mention the fact that it was hard to met you in the game with your original name, because you often entered with alias name if there were better players. You consider yourself as a great player in this game, and at the same time you can't boast and show screenshots with any sensational results with the best players in this game. A lot of people have contributed a lot to this forum and this game, and among others Amco is such a person who in his best times would have no problem defeating you. Stop showing disrespect to the others.




    Skyward - Report ShoutToday 00:18
    the only reason why i'm not gonna do it is just to make sure immo does never return




    You're in this clan only because me, Duke and Omi have taken pity on you to make you happy. If I insisted, I would have destroyed you in the test game and said no. But I didn't care , just like the other players who were joining us. And you, for the last 3 years, how many people have you recruited to the clan? Do you attract people here by showing your extraordinary skills in a dead game?
    We all can see who you really are after all As you have already felt confident in Campers, because there is like 90% members of this clan are inactive at this moment xd Everybody has their life. If they were active, I think you wouldn't be here, so think about yourself. Because you think you're so great , but you are only arrogant.

    You had a lot of alias names in 2010-2013









    and there is your best screen ever against me


    it was hard for you to refrain from making a stupid comment

    I have more screeshots with you on my old computer, but I am too busy to look for them

  14. #59
    Nocturnal
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    24,487

    Downloads:Uploads: 0

    Yo you guys still playing this game?

  15. #60
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    12,007

    Downloads: 54  Uploads: 4

    Now let me refresh your memory this time: I am one of the rare players on this community who can pretend to never having played the game under aliases or unrecognizable names. I played this game seriously from 2007 to 2014 and I have NEVER done it as much as ANYONE ELSE here. I absolutely can't let you say i've played under alias because that is absolutely not true.

    I had so much alias names back then, sure, find them.

    so what now? nice screenshots? who's showcasing his greatness now? welcome back old immo? it's been a while

    by the way I've never seen you much from 2012 to 2014, if you want to play me at this little game.
    And since you care so much about the game, the community or the clan itself, why do you even care about aliases? you sound like old ghosty

    click to view my steam profile



    AOC ● Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

 

 
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Immortal Hero steps down from the team
    By Skyward in forum News, Announcements and Clan Information
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 29.05.2017, 12:32
  2. HB! Immortal Hero
    By GODLIKE in forum Happy Birthday & Anniversary Box
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 30.10.2010, 12:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •