Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    You were not at all in the game vs Hellraisers, you didn't come at all. And I took everything on my chest. And after a while you used my bad behavior towards others to get me out of the clan in 2017. You are two-faced.
    I was not in the game of course, because when I came I found nobody, twice, just like you, that pissed me off and that's why I given up.

Your behavior was bad, that's a fact. But I recognize you haven't been helped much, Destroyer (and a few other trashers) should have been banned for what they've done. But they haven't and that's because none of the admins here wanted to hold their balls after everyone here thought it'd be cool to let everyone freely trashtalk as they want (supposedly to protect the activity and because it didn't make sense to ban someone anymore)

Do you see now why I say drama is toxic for the community's activity? You were the main victim of it. Don't throw all the blame on myself, please.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post

edit: People also believes (thanks to amco and his way to disform everything I write) that I care so much about how good I am, if that was the case I wouldn't even be playing the last tournaments I made because after being almost completely out after 2014, I became even worse than back in 2009. I never commented about my wins or my losses in those tournaments, but people like Amco (mainly him, minus the few others) always commented unpleasant things with no reason. That really got me to question myself about who did care the most about it.

People are right about something though: I'm a proud person and I haven't changed a single bit about it. This is my way not to be serious about myself, it doesn't matter if i'm good or if i'm bad, i'll remain proud. If I had all this arguing here that was not to defend how so good (or bad) I am in this old dead game, this was only to defend my person, because Amco (& co.) didn't attack anything from me concerning this game, they attacked my person BY using content from this game to reach me. And this is something I can't simply let happening, internet people or not.

I'm glad someone is able to express himself without agressing other people, I know a certain person who should take example on you.
    using my name 3 times in totally wrong context, why cant you just leave it?

ive spent a huge amount of time writing several posts to you and you did not seem to understand a single word of them

1- you pretented you are one of the only reasons this community is still alive
    2- all other clans except yours and immortals are basically worthless
    3- you joined campers in a legit way and joined it for the competition to be one of the best players (when the community was dead)
    4- in your prime time you'd crush my face in the game

thats what you BASICALLY said in this thread, even after syron tried to carefully explain through 5 doors the way you behave you still did not get anything WTF DUDE!

ive proven you wrong in all 4 statements, yet you think i am trying to attack your person!!! WTF open your mind meta!!!
    what else can i do writing a book in french? no matter what we write the guy doesnt understand a thing

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post

1- you pretented you are one of the only reasons this community is still alive
    2- all other clans except yours and immortals are basically worthless

Man when will you STOP disforming the things I say? seriously dude stop it now, really. I have NEVER said that.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

I didn't hear before such bullshit like this. Just when Ghosty became admin here, you wanted to use this situation to hurt me. Amco, Privateer and I just trolled Ghosty when you wanted to take advantage of the new situation and either ban me from the forum or edit my profile.[...]
    You might have not noticed, but Ghosty actually banned you from forums, and it was Skyward who said it's a bad idea (we all had a chat about it in Admin Center)

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    You might have not noticed, but Ghosty actually banned you from forums, and it was Skyward who said it's a bad idea (we all had a chat about it in Admin Center)
    True
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    And what was the purpose of creating this subject then? He just wanted to mock me again and humiliate me. And now he's telling some unrealistic stories. He doesn't even know how to admit any bad behavior on his part, or admit that he's not right. Why is everyone here trying to explain something to him? If he knows everything better anyway.

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...-Immortal-Hero

Campers Clan

And what was the purpose of creating this subject then? He just wanted to mock me again and humiliate me. And now he's telling some unrealistic stories. He doesn't even know how to admit any bad behavior on his part, or admit that he's not right. Why is everyone here trying to explain something to him? If he knows everything better anyway.

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...-Immortal-Hero
    So when amco or you wants to troll everything is fine, but when I do it that should make a scandal?

Zeo has been trolling you too even though he was a coordinator like me, but nobody made a scandal out of it. So are you sure that's about staff members shouldn't be trolling? or that's just about me?

my troll was rather gentle, unlike everything that happened in this thread.

Bad guy

So when amco or you wants to troll everything is fine, but when I do it that should make a scandal?

Zeo has been trolling you too even though he was a coordinator like me, but nobody made a scandal out of it. So are you sure that's about staff members shouldn't be trolling? or that's just about me?

Talking to you doesn't make any sense, because you're really too blind to understand anything from others. I understand that you're on your own yacht now and you're writing to us because you are bored as fuck , you're fed up with the company of beautiful women and you're bored with playing golf and driving super cars.

Get down to the ground, man. Because people are trying to help you now, but you can't even understand it. You can't apologize for your bad behavior or admit to a mistake.

Yes? Since when is it trolling with using your position? Besides using sarcasm and wit, have I physically done something to your profile, just like you did with Ghosty. Yes, because banning someone from the forum or changing someone's profile is a form of trolling. You are co-responsible for all the confusion with Ghosty, and you can't even apologize to anyone because you still think you're okay with others. You can't be never blamed for anything, you're perfect! You're a fucking hypocrite and I don't feel like talking to you can change anything. You can rot in your perfect world and don't understand anything else.

VPN Elite

Man when will you STOP disforming the things I say? seriously dude stop it now, really. I have NEVER said that.
    What about the other clans nowdays? They're even worse, SGI has one active member, none of these members cares anymore, their clans are all dead. So I don't think Campers is that bad in terms of activity.

The last people that cares about this game are from Campers and Immortals, we're the only clans that holds the clan's concept alive. I don't want it to disappear because that'd be letting go a part of the community and doing one more step forward to the total death.
    could find you other self promoter posts, where you pretend to be the reason this community is still alive thanks to your great engagement, gimme some maybe im gonna edit this post later

in the last days you told me you are a very serious person... no jokes!

so what are you a serious person, a clown, a troll? just meta?

Bonus from shoutbox:

wow dude really? there goes the Campers enthusiasm .. with a little spice of mocking towards immo and with the typical metaliman arrogance

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

plot twist: meta have been trolling all the time like a pro and we all fell for that

Bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    plot twist: meta have been trolling all the time like a pro and we all fell for that

VPN Elite

plot twist: meta is a paid actor from chyl to push gz activity

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    could find you other self promoter posts, where you pretend to be the reason this community is still alive thanks to your great engagement, gimme some maybe im gonna edit this post later
    You say I don't read your posts but you're not any better, you read my posts to make them match what YOU want to understand. I didn't write this to promote myself or the clan, I wrote this to point out how everyone went inactive and left the community. At what moment I talk about myself?

(and don't pull back the "in 2014 i'd have pwned your old face" because that's out of context)

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Plot twist: Immo is still who he was and has simply formulated a strategy to tear apart what’s left of us, upon success cya for another 6 months

- - - Updated - - -

Plot twist! I had a plot twist post coming before privateer but was too busy reading all this
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information