Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by PyronoX View Post
    Yo you guys still playing this game?

Pyro

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post

Pyro
    nice, pulling out screenshots from 2008. do you even realize that people has no clue about what you're even trying to do? man you're so lame, old immo hasn't changed a little.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Nocturnal

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Pyro
    Oh! Keep them coming, who doesn't enjoy some nostalgia

Bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Now let me refresh your memory this time: I am one of the rare players on this community who can pretend to never having played the game under aliases or unrecognizable names. I played this game seriously from 2007 to 2014 and I have NEVER done it as much as ANYONE ELSE here. I absolutely can't let you say i've played under alias because that is absolutely not true.

I had so much alias names back then, sure, find them.

so what now? nice screenshots? who's showcasing his greatness now? welcome back old immo? it's been a while

by the way I've never seen you much from 2012 to 2014, if you want to play me at this little game.
    And since you care so much about the game, the community or the clan itself, why do you even care about aliases? you sound like old ghosty
    Are you sure?
    Meta just "few" examples from you screenshots thread xd Nah you seriously have a problems with your memory

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...screens/page57 -> go delete them now

- - - Updated - - -

nice, pulling out screenshots from 2008. do you even realize that people has no clue about what you're even trying to do? man you're so lame, old immo hasn't changed a little.
    Relax, I'm not trashing you, take your pride Mr. Campers Clan leader
    Last edited by Immortal Hero; 22.02.2020 at 02:47.

Campers Clan

yes nice, 5~6 aliases within 7 years, that's still 100 times less than you.

lol the guy that doesn't care at all still wastes his life (he said he has one!) to dig into my very old screens, that's pretty contradictory don't you think?

Bad guy

lol the guy that doesn't care at all still wastes his life (he said he has one!) to dig into my very old screens, that's pretty contradictory don't you think?
    These are just aliases that are on the screens, everyone knows that you used many aliases. You already lied once that you didn't use aliases at all so don't go any further

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PyronoX View Post
    Oh! Keep them coming, who doesn't enjoy some nostalgia
    yeah ! Pyro

Campers Clan

These are just aliases that are on the screens, everyone knows that you used many aliases. You already lied once that you didn't use aliases at all so don't go any further
    ok where did I say I've never played under alias? I said I did it less than anyone else. do you even read what I write? (or do you even know to read at all).

By the way many of those alias games were against total nonames, using these screens doesn't make sense. I have very rarely used aliases against known players. In those screens that's true. We're back at the same point you're irrelevant because that's still 100 times less than you.

Bad guy

ok where did I say I've never played under alias? I said I did it less than anyone else. do you even read what I write? (or do you even know to read at all).

By the way many of those alias games were against total nonames, using these screens doesn't make sense. I have very rarely used aliases against known players. In those screens that's true. We're back at the same point you're irrelevant because that's still 100 times less than you.
    I don't feel like I need to talk to you or staying here anymore. I have a lot more interesting things to do unlike you, because you've been sitting here for the last few years , at least few hours everyday xd

And last quest for you, try to understand this

Oufff you guys, are you okay?! Why are you bothering our friend Skyward so much? I have to stand up for him!
    First of all, I'm very proud of you Skyward, that you replaced me so well at Campers Clan, I can't say a bad word about you! You are very much like me a few years ago in the style of running a clan, and maybe even better ! I agree to the fact that it can't be that now suddenly everyone wants to join the best clan ever since in this game! If a clan has prestige, then there must be rules ! If someone wants to join- then you have to find time for the clan, launch Serious Sam game, wait 2 hours for your opponent and show him then that you are so damn good at this game! I have to say in defense of Skyward that the topic of his joining was discussed for a very long time and a lot of people voted yes( it was propably like 3/4 of Campers Clan) and not as you think that only Duke Nukem, Omega and Immortal Hero voted (and everyone said yes) ! It's not like we wanted Skyward here to be satisfied and fulfilled, but he's just one of the best players in serious sam! I asked Joakim if he wanted to test him, he just said 3 words- "I am scared". I don't blame him, Skyward is damn strong ! Skyward has a vision, he has a passion for this clan and this game! And sometimes it just takes some time, even if it takes years, everything will come true, as we believe in ourselves ! Keep going Skyward, don't listen to people who don't understand you, no matter what happens around you, I am very proud of you !

And remember all of you !!! FOREVER!

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

I am one of the rare players on this community who can pretend to never having played the game under aliases or unrecognizable names. I played this game seriously from 2007 to 2014 and I have NEVER done it as much as ANYONE ELSE here. I absolutely can't let you say i've played under alias because that is absolutely not true.
    lul

let me ask you a question: if i start a poll here, how would people consider your skills averagely at sam from 2007-2014?

rather normally or top tier?

as i have seen and always saw and still seeing you nowadays: as a normal sam player, not top tier

i am pretty sure that many sam players see you this way and it is ok, you don't have to be super skilled to be accepted by this community

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bad guy

I've noticed one thing about your behavior that you try to attribute to everyone the behavior you exhibit. For example, you tell me that I care too much about this game and my reputation - when you really care too much about it (about your skill and other things)

You said you've never played with alias, only others have played with alias - you've played with alias, and many of your screens are with weak players because your skill was just normal. You were no elite, because even on screens we can see it.

The conclusion is that you care too much about your reputation, about your clan, about your history, about this game- when the rest of us just sometimes come to this forum to talk to our friends, or like Pyronox yesterday - we just feel nostalgic about what we did when we were younger, and now we don't have time to come back to it seriously

Relax

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Oh boy, i wish i could get the screens from old computer where immo was below my nick

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    lul

let me ask you a question: if i start a poll here, how would people consider your skills averagely at sam from 2007-2014?

rather normally or top tier?

as i have seen and always saw and still seeing you nowadays: as a normal sam player, not top tier

i am pretty sure that many sam players see you this way and it is ok, you don't have to be super skilled to be accepted by this community
    ST 8\10
    other maps 6\10
    LT 4\10
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Now I start to feel sorry for my boy metaliman after what happened here.............

Campers Clan

when the rest of us just sometimes come to this forum to talk to our friends
    calm your tits dude, you don't have any friend here.

Chitinid

Downloads: 62  Uploads: 0

Jesus Meta, just relax!
    I eat cereals for breakfast

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information