Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    That was rude and disrespectful towards allergeno whom you played with. You want to encourage people to play this tournament, yet at the same time you call one of the attendants significantly less good than you and openly admit that this game was boring because of him. wtf dude
    Where i'm disrespectful? I didn't trash him or say he sucks or something of any kind, I just said he was less good.

And when I say "the game you saw was boring" I tried to put myself at Amco's point of view and nothing else, you're not going to start disforming everything I say to make me say stuff that I have NOT said like Amco.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Where i'm disrespectful? I didn't trash him or say he sucks or something of any kind, I just said he was less good.

And when I say "the game you saw was boring" I tried to put myself at Amco's point of view and nothing else, you're not going to start disforming everything I say to make me say stuff that I have NOT said like Amco.
    I'm not disforming anything. Those are you words. I quoted your message.

"Of course the game you saw was boring" <- that's self explanatory, you somewhat agreed with amco about this game being boring, and you had to mention your opponent's skill level being significantly lower than yours thus making him the cause of it.

Even if someone's less good than you, it's totally uncalled for to say that.

I'm sure if someone said "Of course the game you saw was boring, skyward is significantly less good than me", you would be triggered as fuck

Campers Clan

I'm not disforming anything. Those are you words. I quoted your message.

"Of course the game you saw was boring" <- that's self explanatory, you somewhat agreed with amco about this game being boring, and you had to mention your opponent's skill level being significantly lower than yours thus making him the cause of it.

Even if someone's less good than you, it's totally uncalled for to say that.

I'm sure if someone said "Of course the game you saw was boring, skyward is significantly less good than me", you would be triggered as fuck
    ok fine I said it then, this game was boring and he's less good than me. Now got a problem with that?

MobbingZone24 Elite

ok fine I said it then, this game was boring and he's less good than me. Now got a problem with that?
    what if i do?

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

I have a problem with that

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Don't punch the guy who makes 2nd tournament in this old game that hard, he also has done some good joob, as for an example implementing tournaments with a totally new (for Sam) system, he surely has at least a little more time than me nowadays and who knows, maybe he'll make the whole next decade full of tournaments and we'll meet another decade whilst being here. And you Donovan shouldn't react that hard either. But hey, looking at our age, noone will completely change anymore, so I want you to forgive me for wasting your time for that useless post. Keep the drama on, but don't leave the community... Noone will deny that dramas were and are 50 % of reasons why this place is still alive... Like see, GODLIKE ain't an admin anymore and there's (a little) more boring since that time (we're safe though )
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Campers Clan

what if i do?
    I don't care dude

@ Zeo: don't worry i'm not leaving anytime soon. However you're totally wrong on one point: I don't intend to make more tournaments in the future. Since this community prefers activity made out of dramas i'll leave them into what they like after this tournament is done (if we manage to finish it).

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

You gotta be kidding me??? who's the most harrassing person here and who's being the most arrogant with his sarcasm all the time? I'm fine with people putting mirrors in front of my face but that's definitely not your case, and that's why i'll remain here to bring people like you back at their place.
    just take a look at this thread you started a while ago, what was the purpose of it?
    aprils fools on immortal heros comeback to campers clan where u put all engagement before to kick him, sure its not meant to harass

The peace was here before you and Immortal Hero came back, everyone knows that. You're the only one that came here to demolish that peace by creating dramas by attacking me, mocking me, disforming everything I say to turn it at your advantage to attack me even more.
    the forums were dead, i came by plenty times reading your long story books about whats the best mouse pads and headphones discussing it with 2 other members...
    not to forget about your tournaments thread with 4 members, thats a total of 6-8 active members daily
    since me and immo returned the members activity increased by 100%

I make tournaments so that people can play and the game can survive at least a little bit, that's the kind of activity I want to see. Your activity is only about making sarcasm and fun of everything to make dramas. That's definitely not what I want to see. But since you love it so much, i'll keep going
    you did not care in anyway who was paying real money and take responsibilty for gamezone, the forums would have been died from one day to another and all your hopes and dreams were deleted within
    just after i was seeking for a new gz owner or even declaring gz's total death you and ghosty were begging like little kids for a lollipop to pay for gz
    and when ghosty got the admin title skyward suddenly was his best friend and got deeeeeeply into dark smelling tunnels (if you know what i mean)
    after ghosty lost admin status you started to talk bad about him, youre the most two faced person ive ever met online

I don't care dude

@ Zeo: don't worry i'm not leaving anytime soon. However you're totally wrong on one point: I don't intend to make more tournaments in the future. Since this community prefers activity made out of dramas i'll leave them into what they like after this tournament is done (if we manage to finish it).
    the big tiger turned into kitten

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    you did not care in anyway who was paying real money and take responsibilty for gamezone, the forums would have been died from one day to another and all your hopes and dreams were deleted within
    just after i was seeking for a new gz owner or even declaring gz total death you and ghosty were begging like little kids for a lollipop to pay for gz
    and when ghosty got the admin title skyward suddenly was his best friend and got deeeeeeply into dark smelling tunnels (if you know what i mean)
    after ghosty lost admin status you started to talk bad about him, youre the most two faced person ive ever met online

I've never been ghosty's friend, i'm just not seeking the shit and harassing people like you everytime. I proposed my help to afford the forums, Ghosty took (or was supposed) it all by himself so it was fine that way.

If I talked bad about him that's because he included me into his shit with Chyl and of course lied to us about paying for the forums, and I absolutely hate liars.

I'm not two faced, however you know how to manipulate the words for your advantage that's for sure.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Drugs and vommit... more fun than baguettes and rice cakes...
    anyway the point is.. at least I’m a sound cunt
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

VPN Elite

I've never been ghosty's friend, i'm just not seeking the shit and harassing people like you everytime. I proposed my help to afford the forums, Ghosty took (or was supposed) it all by himself so it was fine that way.

If I talked bad about him that's because he included me into his shit with Chyl and of course lied to us about paying for the forums, and I absolutely hate liars.

I'm not two faced, however you know how to manipulate the words for your advantage that's for sure.
    let us know the reason you started this current thread and dont change the subject again

and wtf is this?:

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...ero&highlight=

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

let us know the reason you started this current thread and dont change the subject again
    simple april fools?

Ok so if I understand well, I suck to be so serious all the time, but the very least of drama stuff that you love so much i'm doing then I shouldn't have the right to do it? You don't really know what you want dude

again you never miss a single opportunity to attack me, that's the one and only reason you're here

MobbingZone24 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    Drugs and vommit... more fun than baguettes and rice cakes...
    anyway the point is.. at least I’m a sound cunt

the best thing is - conversations like this bring activity to this forums, yet people got so triggered about it why you so sensitive

VPN Elite

simple april fools?

Ok so if I understand well, I suck to be so serious all the time, but the very least of drama stuff that you love so much i'm doing then I shouldn't have the right to do it? You don't really know what you want dude
    You are telling me that i harass everyone, actually i am just TRYING to show you ONLY YOU what kind of dirty behavior you have.
    There's not a single gz member that feels offended by my words right now, ONLY YOU DO YOURSELF.

While your intention was to harass and destroy immortal hero even as gz staff, so crazy to even answer u i feel super dumb myself..

and remember to play your serious role man i am not willing to see a single joke here in the future

Campers Clan

You are telling me that i harass everyone, actually i am just TRYING to show you ONLY YOU what kind of dirty behavior you have.
    There's not a single gz member that feels offended by my words right now, ONLY YOU DO YOURSELF.

While your intention was to harass and destroy immortal hero even as gz staff, so why do you even dare telling me ure the good guy and i am the bad one?
    That's really lying to pretend i'm the only one who "wanted" to destroy Immortal Hero while you were the first one to bash him as fuck back in the years, dude get one of those mirrors people just threw at me recently.

It's true nobody feels offended by your replies, since i'm the only one you're attacking. Nice you got a good sense of observation.

I never had a dirty behavior unlike you, when ghosty started to mess up with reputation points I've at least restaured mine and Immortal Hero's (so no I was still not looking to destroy him by any means necessary even if I made that troll poll).

Once again you're returning everything against me and that's YOUR dirty behavior.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information