Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post

plot twist: Immo's photos are photoshopped and of other person, and he's twisting the plots to take our attention, while he's sliding into Campers Clan unnoticed

plot twist: Skyward was actually Godlike all along

plot twist: Amco is gamezone shareholder, and thus pushing the drama for more activity for his own benefits

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    I get a high sense that privateer is bisexual to an extent and it’s not just based on the post above
    naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa man i'm 100% straight the only time i touched other mans dick was by accident

sometimes i like to pretend im gay tho, girls like gay men a lot

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa man i'm 100% straight the only time i touched other mans dick was by accident

I tried to flirt with gay guy before to get attention of a girl, or perhaps showing that I’m tolerant did trick idk, anyway I pulled her that night
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

this thread finally has a relevant matter, thank you guys

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

MobbingZone24 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    I tried to flirt with gay guy before to get attention of a girl, or perhaps showing that I’m tolerant did trick idk, anyway I pulled her that night
    serious talk now, girls open up with gays and once they do, you can have really honest, deep, dirty conversations with them about anything, without any shame. Women don't feel that comfortable with straight guys and because of that many posibilities are locked. Once you pretend to be gay, you have almost guaranteed makeout and sex ALMOST cause you also need to be good looking

InterPlayFigonaOwner

serious talk now, girls open up with gays and once they do, you can have really honest, deep, dirty conversations with them about anything, without any shame. Women don't feel that comfortable with straight guys and because of that many posibilities are locked. Once you pretend to be gay, you have almost guaranteed makeout and sex ALMOST cause you also need to be good looking
    Trying to be what you are not can end up very dangerous in this case. Amcp what’s the syndrome I’m talking about here?

Susperme KING of FRANCE

Bad guy

It reminded me a story of some gay in college.

He dressed very neatly and trendy, spoke in a slightly raised voice, went to gay clubs, and generally turned around in such company. And he also had a lot of girl friends with whom he went shopping, advised them. Well, generally a typical fucking gay friend from a series like "Sex in the big city". But the difference is that his girl friends were much prettier.

What I'm getting at. This man got so intimate with these girls that they showed up at his apartment in their underwear and asked if they are pretty and so on. Also at that time (by chance hehe) there was a wine and more interesting topics. And also the topic of his train to womens xDD And then many of his girl friends wanted to check if it was possible to get a gay guy into bed - he let himself to be drawn into Bed for sex , after all saying that it wasn't that and yet he prefers guys, but many of those girls were satisfied that they are so pretty that even gay can't resist to fuck them.

You fucking guess, this guy wasn't gay at all, he was 100% straight - he just came up with this way to fuck the girls and it worked out perfectly xD

You have the same tactic Priva?

InterPlayFigonaOwner

I don’t know if I could ever embody such lifestyle just to pull, look at all this effort he went through and listen so many bitch stories from those girls before anything happened, they were model potential I have no doubt but loving like this every day on purpose would not be worth it for me

Susperme KING of FRANCE

MobbingZone24 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    It reminded me a story of some gay in college.

He dressed very neatly and trendy, spoke in a slightly raised voice, went to gay clubs, and generally turned around in such company. And he also had a lot of girl friends with whom he went shopping, advised them. Well, generally a typical fucking gay friend from a series like "Sex in the big city". But the difference is that his girl friends were much prettier.

What I'm getting at. This man got so intimate with these girls that they showed up at his apartment in their underwear and asked if they are pretty and so on. Also at that time (by chance hehe) there was a wine and more interesting topics. And also the topic of his train to womens xDD And then many of his girl friends wanted to check if it was possible to get a gay guy into bed - he let himself to be drawn, after all saying that it wasn't that and yet he prefers guys, but many of those girls were satisfied that they are so pretty that even gay like to fuck them.

You fucking guess, the guy wasn't gay at all, he was 100% straight - he just came up with this way to fuck the girls and it worked out perfectly xD

You have the same tactic Priva?
    wtf mannn this looks like a really bad 50 shades of grey spinoff

i'm not talking only about sex, i like to have deep relationships with women, cause it's a profitable for both sides and women are interesting and fun to spend time with . I can touch many subjects other males would consider as gay. I like to give them my honest advices when it comes to fashion, relationships and other stuff. It's quite the opposite of what you're trying to say. I'm not luring them into sex, it's only a bonus

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

wtf why would you pretend to like dicks just to eventually get vagina in the end?

i used to be very honest always and i have ever had much passion for vagina, or female body parts and mostly all of my conversations started with my outcome about foot fetish and it was a dilemma that i put myself into because MOST of the girls have ugly feet, but everyone was willing to show her feet first even at awkward places - so i was able to have a quick pre flight check.
    So nothing special happened then, never found a girl with the perfect feet, they were all nice persons but it made me sick they all had ugly feet i got headache UNTIL i met my wife finally with perfect female feet and i married her instantly

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bad guy

wtf mannn this looks like a really bad 50 shades of grey spinoff

i'm not talking only about sex, i like to have deep relationships with women, cause it's a profitable for both sides and women are interesting and fun to spend time with . I can touch many subjects other males would consider as gay. I like to give them my honest advices when it comes to fashion, relationships and other stuff. It's quite the opposite of what you're trying to say. I'm not luring them into sex, it's only a bonus
    Sure
    Damn, I have to try it in this way. That's why you're so slim, because you do what you like to do with women all night

MobbingZone24 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    Sure
    Damn, I have to try it this way. That's why you're so slim, because you do what you like to do with women all night
    ironically i don't have that much sex now, i spend most of my free time playing games on my comput0r and doing some photoshop stuff and i enjoy it a lot. and occasional techno parties

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    wtf why would you pretend to like dicks just to eventually get vagina in the end?

i used to be very honest always and i have ever had much passion for vagina, or female body parts and mostly all of my conversations started with my outcome about foot fetish and it was a dilemma that i put myself into because MOST of the girls have ugly feet, but everyone was willing to show her feet first even at awkward places - so i was able to have a quick pre flight check.
    So nothing special happened then, never found a girl with the perfect feet, they were all nice persons but it made me sick they all had ugly feet i got headache UNTIL i met my wife finally with perfect female feet and i married her instantly
    Damn man straight to the point from minute one

- - - Updated - - -

I just imagine amcos date life in the past, he opens up about foot fetish and girl shows her feet straight away and Amco sitting there knowing that his evening is ruined before it even started

Susperme KING of FRANCE

MobbingZone24 Elite

i once got a footjob and it has unexpectedly triggered my hidden fetish

Director

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 10

Dafuq is just happening here, Immortal Hero reinstated into the team = foot fetish and how to gather sex with wahmen while pretending to be gay.

Have I drunk too much alcohol or? Honestly.. [rubbing my eyes]

P.s HoF .D
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information