Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    I have to tell you guys something. I was still 3 years ago using a tactic that has allowed me to pick up every beautiful woman for 100%. But then something terrible happened...

I don't know why, but chicks get crazy about when they hear you're a leader or a clan member of a top clan in some internet game. When I told to some good chicks that I was the leader of Campers and the best player in Serious sam, they were wet in a few moments and crazy about it. In the bed chicks loved when I was telling them about how I won Clan tournament in 2010 and 2011 leading Campers and showing them my screen s where I pwned others in the game - girls always commented: "Ohhh Yess, please continue! I love when someone talks to me like a complete idiot, it excites me". But Metaliman destroyed it all when he threw me out of Campers How am I supposed to prove to the chick that I'm the elite in the game and I'm in the top Clan? They always want to show them topic with the list of clan members to prove that I'm someone! Chicks are not stupid. That's why I'm banging on the Campers door so desperately now, because I'm under a lot of pressure.
    Fuck you man, I know you are 100% joking but this summer gone I finally gotten further with this girl that I have been low key trying for like 2-3months, I was sober she was tipsy and we were in her bedroom talking before any action, she was really talk active and wanted to know what I really would enjoy doing for the rest of my life, as she was showing me her drawings and a dark hobby that she has of making these black strappy sex clothes idk what to call them anyway I said that I wouldn’t mind be a movie director or film maker, but on cinematic side of things, like making cinematically for games or whatever. Then I said I did something similar before and showed her my serious Sam and CsGo frag movies, later we had sex, the end
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    Fuck you man, I know you are 100% joking but this summer gone I finally gotten further with this girl that I have been low key trying for like 2-3months, I was sober she was tipsy and we were in her bedroom talking before any action, she was really talk active and wanted to know what I really would enjoy doing for the rest of my life, as she was showing me her drawings and a dark hobby that she has of making these black strappy sex clothes idk what to call them anyway I said that I wouldn’t mind be a movie director or film maker, but on cinematic side of things, like making cinematically for games or whatever. Then I said I did something similar before and showed her my serious Sam and CsGo frag movies, later we had sex, the end

Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Attached Images Attached Images
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

i am living in albert einsteins birth town btw

i also told my wife that i have been a campers clan member, that helped me to marry her finally

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

the fuck am I reading in this thread. like really

if this thread doesn't deserve to get in HOF, then just delete this section, because none other deserves it, as much as this does
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    the fuck am I reading in this thread. like really

if this thread doesn't deserve to get in HOF, then just delete this section, because none other deserves it, as much as this does
    After some time, when everyone took their time, tried to explain something to Skyward, we were already tired of it and we just changed the subject Now everyone would be able to write their conclusion about this topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you smartass. Your story is funny, and how did you find a way to interest this girl is even better Did she like your videos?

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Awesome stories around
    I'm pretty sure you guys didn't play a computer game (NFS Underground ) and had sex with a girl at the same time
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Awesome stories around
    I'm pretty sure you guys didn't play a computer game (NFS Underground ) and had sex with a girl at the same time
    at the time i've been playing nfs underground i haven't been introduced into sex yet, so ur right

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    at the time i've been playing nfs underground i haven't been introduced into sex yet, so ur right
    Good reason, the problem was that she had a pc from 2005 in the 2011
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Good reason, the problem was that she had a pc from 2005 in the 2011
    doesn't matter, had sex

VPN Elite

Awesome stories around
    i can do it right now and send you a video at whatsapp

i am afraid, do you really wanna see that?

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    After some time, when everyone took their time, tried to explain something to Skyward, we were already tired of it and we just changed the subject Now everyone would be able to write their conclusion about this topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you smartass. Your story is funny, and how did you find a way to interest this girl is even better Did she like your videos?
    She said it’s cool but I didn’t wanna catch myself starting to explain too much about the games...
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

really gratz Immo! but so much dirty talk and I thought autistics don't care as much about sex as neurotypicals
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by X Fighter View Post
    really gratz Immo! but so much dirty talk and I thought autistics don't care as much about sex as neurotypicals
    he is actually not reinstated, this all was a joke from Skyward
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

VPN Elite

imagine returning back to gz and read this whole thread ..

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread Information