Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Campers don't take players that:

- can't finish a match entirely
    - don't invest themselves into the clan
    - don't prove they can be a reliable person

About Immortal Hero you gotta understand me, I never said he could not come back in Campers, but if it has to happen, he'll have to prove we can trust him, personality wise especially. Campers has never denied his self investment (even though that was often too much) into the clan nor his in game skills.
    I understand that there is a very large queue of people willing to join Campers, and this is why selection is needed on recruitment stage. Ok, I will do my best

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    sam is dead nowadays, i know that because i played a few games lately with absolutely no competition in it
    Why do you think my tournaments are here? Just join and play instead of commenting for once

anyway i am pretty sure that you havent done a testmatch for joining this clan, so according to the origin campers rules from 2003 your joining was just as illegal as immortal heros
    False, you should read the rules again because you've certainly missed "First we will decide whether a test match is needed." which explicitly means that a test game is not always needed, not even mentioning that plenty of other players did join Campers without a test game, people wouldn't remember it but I do. At that time my skills weren't to be proven anymore which is why I legitimately benefited a joining without a test game. Some others managed to join while being weaker than me, just saying.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Campers Clan

i remember i tested you back in the days and you couldnt make it to real campers clan
    not willing to discuss your joining a dead clan in a dead game anyway sorry

enjoy yourselves
    Man you tested me in 2008 or 2009, but in 2014 I'd have crushed your old face

Of course the game you saw was boring, I was playing an opponent that was significantly less good than me, go to see Zeo v Jack or Prottoss v Straiker, you'll have more spicy games.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    I understand that there is a very large queue of people willing to join Campers, and this is why selection is needed on recruitment stage
    Lot of irony for the guy who literally voted no in every single joining poll...

Campers Clan

we played together recently, the only thing that crushed was my keyboard from falling asleep
    Play with your tag then, because I don't believe you.

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

i had basic settings from freshly installed steam version you were using skyward in white and green campers colors we were playing ST and LT

it doesnt matter if you believe me
    violet, i guess?

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

i am sorry Skyward, don't listen to people that try to destroy your dreams

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

i am sorry Skyward, don't listen to people that try to destroy your dreams
    That's not about it, the point is that behind your so called sarcasm you're disrespectul as fuck.

VPN Elite

to be honest its very hard for me to respect the only person who's serious about everything all the time
    i mean ure such a serious guy? do u ever smile or make a joke? cmon thats creepy af...

u need to learn to keep things a little more easy meta

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

to be honest its very hard for me to respect the only person who's serious about everything all the time
    i mean ure such a serious guy? do u ever smile or make a joke? cmon thats creepy af...

u need to learn to keep things a little more easy meta
    Definitely not with disrespectful people.

VPN Elite

Definitely not with disrespectful people.
    but nobody will respect you if you keep being serious about everything, humor is very important man

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

@meta

im not trying to offend u, but i really doubt that in 2014 u was stronger than amco. even in ur primetime (Complexity i guess) u was strong only at ST

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    you almost deserves for the first green rep from me
    Such irony
    [...]What about the other clans nowdays? They're even worse[...]

[...]we're the only clans that holds the clan's concept alive.[...]
    That makes me want to go clanless again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    @meta

im not trying to offend u, but i really doubt that in 2014 u was stronger than amco. even in ur primetime (Complexity i guess) u was strong only at ST
    Such DISRESPECTFUL!

Meta, chill your pride mate

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Calm ur tits boyz!

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Also back to the topic, I think it's only fair for Immo to make a join thread and go through joining process again, make internal vote within clan and such

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Oufff you guys, are you okay?! Why are you bothering our friend Skyward so much? I have to stand up for him!
    First of all, I'm very proud of you Skyward, that you replaced me so well at Campers Clan, I can't say a bad word about you! You are very much like me a few years ago in the style of running a clan, and maybe even better ! I agree to the fact that it can't be that now suddenly everyone wants to join the best clan ever since in this game! If a clan has prestige, then there must be rules ! If someone wants to join- then you have to find time for the clan, launch Serious Sam game, wait 2 hours for your opponent and show him then that you are so damn good at this game! I have to say in defense of Skyward that the topic of his joining was discussed for a very long time and a lot of people voted yes( it was propably like 3/4 of Campers Clan) and not as you think that only Duke Nukem, Omega and Immortal Hero voted (and everyone said yes) ! It's not like we wanted Skyward here to be satisfied and fulfilled, but he's just one of the best players in serious sam! I asked Joakim if he wanted to test him, he just said 3 words- "I am scared". I don't blame him, Skyward is damn strong ! Skyward has a vision, he has a passion for this clan and this game! And sometimes it just takes some time, even if it takes years, everything will come true, as we believe in ourselves ! Keep going Skyward, don't listen to people who don't understand you, no matter what happens around you, I am very proud of you !

And remember all of you !!! FOREVER!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information