Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    calm your tits dude, you don't have any friend here.
    And you only have friends on the internet

Yeah, I have got two big masculine tits Girls love them

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

i did a little research in my screenie thread and there are just a few screenshots with meta aka skyward because he left most of the games....

i was even complaing about his continous leaving games with me all the time: (just click the blue arrows to read my original post)

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    big minus point goes to meta, for leaving games coz of score

so i checked in the end of 2013 where people consider it to be his prime time as complexity member and i found only this screen:
    (i am sure to have more in demos and screenshots folder which is 5gb )

and thats what i personally think about his joining into campers:

calm your tits dude, you don't have any friend here.

he got more friends here than u might expect, because you dont know about many things
    Last edited by AmcoTraD; 22.02.2020 at 15:38. Reason: changed host for pics

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

he got more friends here than u might expect, because you dont know about many things
    Let's assume I don't have friends here, but i'm not here to be anyone's friend nor to talk about drugs or vomit, i'm just here to play Sam and that's all.

That's right he's got more friends than me... you? You surely count for 10 just by yourself, be sure he'll continue to lick your ass since you love him so much for attacking me.

Chyl and other admins knows why i'm coord, now stop it.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    ST 8\10
    other maps 6\10
    LT 4\10
    but does he reflect this? is he even aware of what people think about him?
    i am sure he might find help in this wikipedia entry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect

- - - Updated - - -

Let's assume I don't have friends here, but i'm not here to be anyone's friend nor to talk about drugs or vomit, i'm just here to play Sam and that's all.

That's right he's got more friends than me... you? You surely count for 10 just by yourself, be sure he'll continue to lick your ass since you love him so much for attacking me.

Chyl and other admins knows why i'm coord, now stop it.
    you shouldnt be coordinator of these forums as you are trying to harass certain members that put mirrors right infront of your face

it rather seems ure only here to promote yourself in a very selfish way and be arrogant to everyone that critizes it

immo and me made contacts way before this "drama" here startet, because he reflected his past, learned from it and totally changed his personality, unlike u... u seem to be even worse

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

i did a little research in my screenie thread and there are just a few screenshots with meta aka skyward because he left most of the games....

i was even complaing about his continous leaving games with me all the time: (just click the blue arrows to read my original post)

so i checked in the end of 2013 where people consider it to be his prime time as complexity member and i found only this screen:

errrrrr where is the pics?

upd:
    @meta for fuck sake, stop this mess, and take immo back to the CC.

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

you see meta, the only problem with you is your attitude towards other players. you DO speak highly of yourself, which you have proven in many of your posts. you may not even realize that, but other member do. Calling other members "lower-skilled" and thus calling their games less interesting, which is totally unnecessary.

Take Zeo for example - he contributed to this game like no one else, he takes a major part of this game's community development and I'm sure serious sam has been, and still is, a big part of his life. Yet, he's one of the most likeable and respected people out there. Maybe because he's a humble dude, he never speaks highly of himself, he never considered himself serious sam's "elite" and is respectful towards other players. And I'm sure you both same the share goal - to keep serious sam and it's community alive.

You can't take any form of criticism towards you, you constantly shield yourself with absurd arguments to avoid admitting mistakes. Stop being so serious about everything, i HATE it when I have to explain everytime my obvious jokes.

Let's assume I don't have friends here, but i'm not here to be anyone's friend nor to talk about drugs or vomit

and again, nice passive-agressive message towards mine nad prottoss' very short and funny conversation. why

Bad guy

but does he reflect this? is he even aware of what people think about him?
    i am sure he might find help in this wikipedia entry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect

- - - Updated - - -

you shouldnt be coordinator of these forums as you are trying to harass certain members that put mirrors right infront of your face

it rather seems ure only here to promote yourself in a very selfish way and be arrogant to everyone that critizes it

immo and me made contacts way before this "drama" here startet, because he reflected his past, learned from it and totally changed his personality, unlike u... u seem to be even worse
    Amco, haven't you ever thought about becoming a Doctor? You diagnosed the patient very well and made an accurate diagnosis.

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    errrrrr where is the pics?

upd:
    @meta for fuck sake, stop this mess, and take immo back to the CC.
    changed image host

@jack immo doesnt give a sh1t about he doesnt want to join wtf

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

you are trying to harass certain members [...] and be arrogant
    You gotta be kidding me??? who's the most harrassing person here and who's being the most arrogant with his sarcasm all the time? I'm fine with people putting mirrors in front of my face but that's definitely not your case, and that's why i'll remain here to bring people like you back at their place.

The peace was here before you and Immortal Hero came back, everyone knows that. You're the only one that came here to demolish that peace by creating dramas by attacking me, mocking me, disforming everything I say to turn it at your advantage to attack me even more.

I make tournaments so that people can play and the game can survive at least a little bit, that's the kind of activity I want to see. Your activity is only about making sarcasm and fun of everything to make dramas. That's definitely not what I want to see. But since you love it so much, i'll keep going

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

changed image host

@jack immo doesnt give a sh1t about he doesnt want to join wtf

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    you see meta, the only problem with you is your attitude towards other players. you DO speak highly of yourself, which you have proven in many of your posts. you may not even realize that, but other member do. Calling other members "lower-skilled" and thus calling their games less interesting, which is totally unnecessary.

Take Zeo for example - he contributed to this game like no one else, he takes a major part of this game's community development and I'm sure serious sam has been, and still is, a big part of his life. Yet, he's one of the most likeable and respected people out there. Maybe because he's a humble dude, he never speaks highly of himself, he never considered himself serious sam's "elite" and is respectful towards other players. And I'm sure you both same the share goal - to keep serious sam and it's community alive.

You can't take any form of criticism towards you, you constantly shield yourself with absurd arguments to avoid admitting mistakes. Stop being so serious about everything, i HATE it when I have to explain everytime my obvious jokes.
    You gotta be kidding me??? who's the most harrassing person here and who's being the most arrogant with his sarcasm all the time? I'm fine with people putting mirrors in front of my face but that's definitely not your case, and that's why i'll remain here to bring people like you back at their place.

The peace was here before you and Immortal Hero came back, everyone knows that. You're the only one that came here to demolish that peace by creating dramas by attacking me, mocking me, disforming everything I say to turn it at your advantage to attack me even more.

I make tournaments so that people can play and the game can survive at least a little bit, that's the kind of activity I want to see. Your activity is only about making sarcasm and fun of everything to make dramas. That's definitely not what I want to see. But since you love it so much, i'll keep going
    why don't you take a deep breath for a second and read Privateers post above carefully?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

Chitinid

Downloads: 62  Uploads: 0

I like Meta's "everyone knows I'm right" attitude, I think he is not really good at reading situations
    I eat cereals for breakfast

Bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by [_KlesK_] View Post
    I like Meta's "everyone knows I'm right" attitude, I think he is not really good at reading situations
    He doesn't want to admit it, but he is similar to me from few years ago in a few aspects

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Man you tested me in 2008 or 2009, but in 2014 I'd have crushed your old face

Of course the game you saw was boring, I was playing an opponent that was significantly less good than me, go to see Zeo v Jack or Prottoss v Straiker, you'll have more spicy games.
    That was rude and disrespectful towards allergeno whom you played with. You want to encourage people to play this tournament, yet at the same time you call one of the attendants significantly less good than you and openly admit that this game was boring because of him. wtf dude I would feel bad and discouraged to play in the next tournament if i was him

Bad guy

This meme is really funny actually

but also real

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information