Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Gospodski
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    4,786

    Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

    Noobs...

  2. #17
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Algeria
    Posts
    737

    Downloads: 118  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    So Ned what does it feel like talking behind my back in a public chat? Makes you feel like a bigger man this way? Listen here dumbo if you got something to say say it to me instead of cowering. I dont need to shit behind your back, ill tell you whatever I think about you up front. So I would like you to answer for your words in this topic, also I want to make you shut the fuck up for eternity, lets play 1v1 on LT/ST and sort it out this way? If you cant answer for your words this will simply prove that you are a double faced fag with a big mouth
    Seriously, did I talk behind your back ? when where and with whom ? as far as I remember the moment I registered in Gz ( around mid of 2012 ) and you started having problems with me once you knew that I'm a muslim (actually attacking me for no reason ), man that's your problem I don't really care you know, few days ago Zeo called me to play some teamgames as usual these days , joined didn't even get to say hello to everyone in that serever and yeah I found you there and ofc you started attacking as always ( go blow off yourself ), after that you came here and started a thread accusing me of talking behind your back and being afraid to say it in front of you wtf man, the really amazing thing is that you included SS in this man are you braindead ? seriously...

    just for your info kido: the so called ISIS doings don't reflect ISLAM at all ( I can even say that they're not even muslims ) it's a whole organization which has been made in purpose to achieve somethings.
    Ok let's say they're Muslims, Muslims are around 2BILLIONS in the world and ISIS are around 1% or so of muslim, hey no one can judge a whole religion for the doings of 1%.
    you actually just believe what you're being informed/told by the media that explains how smart you are

    you could simply ask for a fair dual why did u start a whole drama ( ofc you wanna play with me when I'm rusty ) and I can even pwn you hard.
    PS: do you think the name you started the thread with makes you any GOD ?
    you said I'm 2nd cancer cell of Campers clan, actually never had any problems with anyone here except for you. its so funny that some people never change
    I'm out peace
    Last edited by The InSiDeR; 25.04.2017 at 22:14.
    Silent . . But Deadly ! !

  3. #18
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,376

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by The InSiDeR View Post
    (1)Seriously, did I talk behind your back ? when where and with whom ? as far as I remember the moment I registered in Gz ( around mid of 2012 ) and you started having problems with me once you knew that I'm a muslim (actually attacking me for no reason ), man that's your problem I don't really care you know, few days ago (2)Zeo called me to play some teamgames as usual these days , joined didn't even get to say hello to everyone in that serever and yeah I found you there and ofc you started attacking as always ( go blow off yourself ), (3)after that you came here and started a thread accusing me of talking behind your back and being afraid to say it in front of you wtf man, the really amazing thing is that you included SS in this man are you braindead ? seriously...

    (4)just for your info kido: the so called ISIS doings don't reflect ISLAM at all ( I can even say that they're not even muslims ) it's a whole organization which has been made in purpose to achieve somethings.
    Ok let's say they're Muslims, Muslims are around 2BILLIONS in the world and ISIS are around 1% or so of muslim, hey no one can judge a whole religion for the doings of 1%.
    you actually just believe what you're being informed/told by the media that explains how smart you are


    (5)you could simply ask for a fair dual why did u start a whole drama ( ofc you wanna play with me when I'm rusty ) and I can even pwn you hard.
    PS: do you think the name you started the thread with makes you any GOD ?
    (6)you said I'm 2nd cancer cell of Campers clan, actually never had any problems with anyone here except for you. its so funny that some people never change
    I'm out peace


    (1)[3:17:09] Sic: im going to bed bb guys
    [3:44:39] Ins1der: I have three dicks btw
    [3:44:45] Ins1der: 1for me and 2for prottoss
    this happened in a public skype chat, anything else you say on this is invalid.
    (2)Yes, I welcomed you to the server the way I thought was most appropriate
    (3) Go back to point number (1)
    (4)Im glad you mentioned this, because it gives me an opportunity to answer, before I start, anything I just want to say that you began the religious conversation.So here goes First of all you got you facts wrong, there is only (thanks for this) 1.2 Billion muslims in the world. And of course not all of them are radicals and majority of them are peaceful people. AND the radicals are estimated to be around 15-25%. Once again you are absolutely OFF THE SCALE. Which leaves only 3/4 of them peaceful. So you are looking at over 150+ million people who are dedicated to the destruction. You see Ned, i dont judge a religion based on 1% but on a significantly bigger number dont you think? And when you look through the history (Ill use Germany as an example) you can see that most Germans were peaceful but its the Nazi who resulted in 60mil people dying and the peaceful majority was irrelevant. In any act of terror, the peaceful minority doesnt matter. What i've listed are legitimate facts, google shall help you should you find me deceiving. So lets finish this paragraph now.

    (5)You couldnt find a better excuse before last month I would only join the game couple times a year for 1 teamgame. Last month i started playing few times a week, ofc im in top form (kekkekekekeek)

    (6)I guess you werent told


    So i guess you would like to forfeit even before the match starts? Fair play I have now proven that you are all talk no action. Unlike you I back up everything I say with factual evidence, you come up with some random digits in your head just to look neat. Fair play.. : DD good on ya Ned.. didnt think this could get any more pathetic

  4. #19
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Algeria
    Posts
    737

    Downloads: 118  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    (1)[3:17:09] Sic: im going to bed bb guys
    [3:44:39] Ins1der: I have three dicks btw
    [3:44:45] Ins1der: 1for me and 2for prottoss
    this happened in a public skype chat, anything else you say on this is invalid.
    (2)Yes, I welcomed you to the server the way I thought was most appropriate
    (3) Go back to point number (1)
    (4)Im glad you mentioned this, because it gives me an opportunity to answer, before I start, anything I just want to say that you began the religious conversation.So here goes First of all you got you facts wrong, there is only (thanks for this) 1.2 Billion muslims in the world. And of course not all of them are radicals and majority of them are peaceful people. AND the radicals are estimated to be around 15-25%. Once again you are absolutely OFF THE SCALE. Which leaves only 3/4 of them peaceful. So you are looking at over 150+ million people who are dedicated to the destruction. You see Ned, i dont judge a religion based on 1% but on a significantly bigger number dont you think? And when you look through the history (Ill use Germany as an example) you can see that most Germans were peaceful but its the Nazi who resulted in 60mil people dying and the peaceful majority was irrelevant. In any act of terror, the peaceful minority doesnt matter. What i've listed are legitimate facts, google shall help you should you find me deceiving. So lets finish this paragraph now.

    (5)You couldnt find a better excuse before last month I would only join the game couple times a year for 1 teamgame. Last month i started playing few times a week, ofc im in top form (kekkekekekeek)

    (6)I guess you werent told


    So i guess you would like to forfeit even before the match starts? Fair play I have now proven that you are all talk no action. Unlike you I back up everything I say with factual evidence, you come up with some random digits in your head just to look neat. Fair play.. : DD good on ya Ned.. didnt think this could get any more pathetic
    nice evidence you got there man, that's the same night you trashed me on the game and you're also a member of that groupe so that was obviously a direct message , talking about the population I have a brain and I know how to google , it was 1.7Billion the year of 2015 and now it should be even higher you can ask mr.wikipedia, I also know about the population of ISIS. its out of comparision man, they're around 1% or so no doubt about it, and you don't really know how did they even appear.., don't really know something please don't get involved in it.
    man I'm not gonna play with you neither now nor later,cause the reason you started the thread ain't good enought to make me wanna play with you ( actually offtopic ) you're the one who's a bad behavior and you always try to act innocent here on GZ, actually u didn't just have problems with me, but with certain members which I can't mention here.
    you should just mind your own business man.
    Last edited by The InSiDeR; 26.04.2017 at 02:32.
    Silent . . But Deadly ! !

  5. #20
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,376

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by The InSiDeR View Post
    nice evidence you got there man, that's the same night you trashed me on the game (1)and you're also a member of that groupe so that was obviously a direct message , talking about the population(2) I have a brain and I know how to google , it was 1.7Billion the year of 2015 and now it should be even higher you can ask mr.wikipedia, I also know about the population of ISIS. its out of comparision man, they're around 1% or so no doubt about it, and you don't really know how did they even appear.., don't really know something please don't get involved in it.
    (3)man I'm not gonna play with you neither now nor later,cause the reason you started the thread ain't good enought to make me wanna play with you ( actually offtopic ) you're the one who's a bad behavior and you always try to act innocent here on GZ, actually u didn't just have problems with me, but with certain members which I can't mention here.
    you should just mind your own business man.

    (1) I am not in that group, but it seems you wanted me to see it...
    (2) Really doubtful
    (3) I think you seem to try to turn the tables the whole time going the same routes in circles but it looks ridiculous.
    I understand that you might be afraid to put campers to shame like you always do by losing the duel but I guess it might be for the better...



    P.S. Going back to where you said you are "rusty" I thought damn, let me check the statistic real quick. It turns out you have 1201 frags, 61 games played and 858 minutes on your nick names. Where as I 1096 frags 54 games and 757 minutes in game. (Thank you Ostap for the database). So AGAIN you are making a fool out of yourself. Rusty?hell then what am I? You are trying to make yourself look good in the community but you come up with immense bullshit without an end. Maybe you might be considered a "better" person when you begin answering for your words the way a man should.

  6. #21
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Algeria
    Posts
    737

    Downloads: 118  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    (1) I am not in that group, but it seems you wanted me to see it...
    (2) Really doubtful
    (3) I think you seem to try to turn the tables the whole time going the same routes in circles but it looks ridiculous.
    I understand that you might be afraid to put campers to shame like you always do by losing the duel but I guess it might be for the better...



    P.S. Going back to where you said you are "rusty" I thought damn, let me check the statistic real quick. It turns out you have 1201 frags, 61 games played and 858 minutes on your nick names. Where as I 1096 frags 54 games and 757 minutes in game. (Thank you Ostap for the database). So AGAIN you are making a fool out of yourself. Rusty?hell then what am I? You are trying to make yourself look good in the community but you come up with immense bullshit without an end. Maybe you might be considered a "better" person when you begin answering for your words the way a man should.
    you still haven't answered my question , have no balls to ? I said the first time why did you even include sam in this whole conflict I don't see any needs to play since its not related to the subject at all, about the frags and activity ? yeah I'm still rusty and I don't really care if you are or you are not ( I never ask about you or even check your statistics on Ostaps' website ) if the intentions of the duel were clear without anything else I would play for fun, if anyone else asked me to I would play but not with you man (I know you're gonna play on my nerves and moral so you can try to win). try to act more innocent here plz I think the ones you lick their asses are the only ones who're gonna believe you ( YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN )
    why should I be afraid of someone I really know that I'm better than ? so childish
    you know what the good thing about you is ? You haven't changed a bit since 2012 or even before, that says a lot to me and everyone around.
    said it before you only have a problem with my religion not really me as a person and I already said that I don't really care but actually u just answer what you wanna answer

    talking about who talks behind the other one ? do you remember back then when you accessed my FB's profile saved some pictures and edited them (shows how low you actually are) after that you came and shared them with other members of Gz to act like a GOD ( that's even worst then talking about me in a puclic chat ),you even shared them in the same Skype Groupe you're crying about, so lame.. and I never talked about it , but when I wrote something about you on that same skype groupe in which you're a member of you tried to start a whole DRAMA here again but I think that won't happen cause you're not clean at all..
    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    (2)Yes, I welcomed you to the server the way I thought was most appropriate
    seems like I'm not coming up with just some random digits of evidence after all, the problem you got with me is my religion nothing else
    Last edited by The InSiDeR; 26.04.2017 at 17:15.
    Silent . . But Deadly ! !

  7. #22
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,376

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    I havent read more than 3 lines of your reply as it is pure utter bullshit, you have brainwashed yourself into your own ideas. I involved sam because you can answer for your words in game since you cant do it on forum.

    Its obvious that you are afraid to lose, I have nothing else to say, when I get challenged, ill play even if Im rusty that is simply not an excuse.
    feel free to reply if you want to play, other than that you can crawl back under your rock.

  8. #23
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Algeria
    Posts
    737

    Downloads: 118  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    I havent read more than 3 lines of your reply as it is pure utter bullshit, you have brainwashed yourself into your own ideas. I involved sam because you can answer for your words in game since you cant do it on forum.

    Its obvious that you are afraid to lose, I have nothing else to say, when I get challenged, ill play even if Im rusty that is simply not an excuse.
    feel free to reply if you want to play, other than that you can crawl back under your rock.
    Got nothing more to say kido ? you said that you didn't even read more than three lines ? ok you actually replied to almost everything I said except for the things you don't like right ? ok nvm, let me tell you something I already said above (seems like you forget everything you read which means you're the only brainwashed here) even If I'm rusty I can pwn you hard, and I already said why I won't play with you
    peace
    Silent . . But Deadly ! !

  9. #24
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,376

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by The InSiDeR View Post
    Got nothing more to say kido ? you said that you didn't even read more than three lines ? ok you actually replied to almost everything I said except for the things you don't like right ? ok nvm, let me tell you something which I said before (seems like you forget everything you read which means you're the only brainwashed here) even If I'm rusty I can pwn you hard, and I already said why I won't play with you
    peace
    well if i have replied to everything you have said in that reply then i guess your posts are even more predictable than I thought
    you are all talk and no action you left a ST server after dying to me 3 times, COME ON PWN ME im giving you an opportunity to do it, Im ready to play while you are hiding behind this forum using the keyboard as your weapon
    do not embarrass yourself any further mate, save yourself some effort, because you keep braking the gauge of how pathetic you attitude gets

  10. #25
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Algeria
    Posts
    737

    Downloads: 118  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    you are all talk and no action you left a ST server after dying to me 3 timesD
    you also talked shit that time too, was typing and ofc killed me (afk kills) don't make me laugh man
    Silent . . But Deadly ! !

  11. #26
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,376

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    Well what do you expect me to do when in a 30 minute game you spend 29 minutes crying about your connection and other 1 minute dying 2-3 times and leaving? Im supposed to be laughing tbh

  12. #27
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Algeria
    Posts
    737

    Downloads: 118  Uploads: 0

    you're still lying man, we were the only ones on the server (we were actually 3 players and that player left) u insulted me (as always tho this dude has some serious brain problems ), I was replying and boom you got your kills so funny though playing on others' morals, its been proven above that your behavior is the worst, I didn't even cry about my internet since its fine nowadays and Zeo knows about it so stop talking bullshit please.
    Silent . . But Deadly ! !

  13. #28
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,376

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by The InSiDeR View Post
    you're still lying man, we were the only ones on the server (we were actually 3 players and that player left) u insulted me (as always tho this dude has some serious brain problems ), I was replying and boom you got your kills so funny though playing on others' morals, its been proven above that your behavior is the worst, I didn't even cry about my internet since its fine nowadays and Zeo knows about it so stop talking bullshit please.
    So you like speaking for other people now? Mate you don't even understand the manner I try to bring the picture to you in, like your brain simply doesn't develop far enough for you to notice.

  14. #29
    Amco's fanboy
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Currently Iceland
    Posts
    3,756

    Downloads: 199  Uploads: 24




    People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

    It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

  15. #30
    Gospodski
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    4,786

    Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    when I get challenged, ill play even if Im rusty that is simply not an excuse.
    Ok, 1v1 Fortress 20 mins normal diff

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Welcome The Insider to Campers !
    By HeLLspAWn in forum News, Announcements and Clan Information
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 18.03.2013, 18:54
  2. The Insider's Fragmovie ! !
    By The InSiDeR in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter Moviemaking
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10.02.2013, 15:56
  3. The Insider's Gallery
    By The InSiDeR in forum Screenshots
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 26.12.2012, 14:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •