Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

well if i was a decent coder i would use this tool myself only to make sure i can win games easily :

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    yeah that maybe would be more fairly but although if you can remember them then this tool isnt usefull
    to be honest i can't agree on that, you know as well as me when you keep the count in mind you can lose it sometimes because you need to be concentrated on the game, fragging, running etc...when we got the tool advising the exact time when supers appear you dont have to put any effort in counting and can concentrate properly on killing enemy; that makes a big advantage especially when the count splits up because health and armor are picked in different times

besides i always thought any external\not original tool can be considered a cheat; i heard years ago before my stop that only russians (or some of them) are using it not sure about it for this reason i asked, though by your answers i assume it's all true, well that's your game nowadays you have fun between yourselves i was just curious

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    to be honest i can't agree on that, you know as well as me when you keep the count in mind you can lose it sometimes because you need to be concentrated on the game, fragging, running etc...when we got the tool advising the exact time when supers appear you dont have to put any effort in counting and can concentrate properly on killing enemy; that makes a big advantage especially when the count splits up because health and armor are picked in different times

besides i always thought any external\not original tool can be considered a cheat; i heard years ago before my stop that only russians (or some of them) are using it not sure about it for this reason i asked, though by your answers i assume it's all true, well that's your game nowadays you have fun between yourselves i was just curious
    well mate I understand what you are saying and yes, if we put it that way u r right here with tool it's much more easier.

and of course I don't (although would ) use such tool nor any others...
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

yet those certain players would deeply criticise any other cheater

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post

Sorry but this tool doesn't even exist...
    If I'm not wrong, some years ago (probably in 2013) Destroyer joked that he's gonna do it because of Lexa and Boyz extremely good timing skills Noone uses shit like that I'm sure, because I still observe and watch tournament and other games, even those players who times good like Capri or Lexa, sometimes forget to do it, and then I have a chance to be 200/200 once finally It sounds as same as when some clan accused us of Skype talk after or while some clan tournament game, though we don't even do that... But even if we would, it wouldn't be a crime, unlike using tools, so we have the same opinions about tools like this
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

SSss...

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by De$troyer View Post
    nice cheats you got there

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

There are no supers-timing tools in quake live. You just have a timer on your screen (you can customize it's look - custom HUD) and you need to count time by yourself. 35 seconds for MH, 25 for RA and YA - these are for Duels. Different respawn times apply to TDM and FFA.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

guys, chylz0r is right. thing, that u see on some quake_duels - its for spectators only.

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    guys, chylz0r is right. thing, that u see on some quake_duels - its for spectators only.
    I confirm that

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

elus1veness

elus1veness

Rookie

Downloads: 190  Uploads: 0

Is there going to be TFE fix too?

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

I'm afraid nobody's working on that

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

elus1veness

Quote Originally Posted by xXLuckyXx View Post
    Is there going to be TFE fix too?
    Of course. Master server can be changed too

Gonna upload it tonight
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Rookie

Downloads: 190  Uploads: 0