Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Discussion about Ostap on SS: TSE Steam forums.

Hello y'all guys, last night I've spent my time on creating a new thread somewhere outta GZ where everyone would know the situation about Ostap. I've decided to create it on SS: TSE Steam official forums, because it's still being browsed by admins, inluding Croteam members.

I've tried to explain the situation about Ostap as good as possible, and I've asked about adding Steamworks to TSE, because since Ostap has banned some of us in his master server, we shouldn't depend on him, no more. Alternate master servers don't work propely either, so they are partially useless and can't be a solution, that's why we need Steamworks.

If you are on of us who can't see the servers again, I want you to come to the thread and confirm that you can't browse the server list too: https://steamcommunity.com/app/41060/...4299551633172/

Let's make it together, let's ruin the dictatorship
    Last edited by Zeo; 30.06.2017 at 01:07.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Veteran

Downloads: 22  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Hello y'all guys, last night I've spent my time on creating a new thread somewhere outta GZ where everyone would know the situation about Ostap. I've decided to create it on SS: TSE Steam official forums, because it's still being browsed by admins, inluding Croteam members.

I've tried to explain the situation about Ostap as good as possible, and I've asked about adding Steamworks to TSE, because since Ostap has banned some of us in his master server, we shouldn't depend on him, no more. Alternate master servers don't work propely either, so they are partially useless and can't be a solution, that's why we need Steamworks.

If you are on of us who can't see the servers again, I want you to come and confirm that you can't browse the server list too: https://steamcommunity.com/app/41060/...4299551633172/

Let's make it together, let's ruin the dictatorship
    +1 nice one,anyway i still should have some croteams guys in my steam friend list,i'm gonna send them this link

edit

I talked to AlenC (he worked at croteam for both ss fe and tse),he said he will read the discussion,but he isn't working for croteam no more,positive thing is that he still is in contact with some of them and will spread this issue
    Last edited by Salker90; 29.06.2017 at 13:31.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

I personally still have access to the server list, still any action against Ostap's servers has my support

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I personally still have access to the server list, still any action against Ostap's servers has my support
    i do too,even if Ostap blacklisted me twice and i absolutely did nothing to remove ban lol...

Campers Clan

the guy just went insane, let's get our master server fix and leave the guy in his little empty world...

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

i know im gonna sound like a dickhead now, but everything around the ostap administration made me leave this game in 2014 and i exactly knew we gonna reach the point what we encounter nowadays... i totally knew it but was left alone with this opinion...

i will support this and do anything possible to change the current situation for good

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    i know im gonna sound like a dickhead now, but everything around the ostap administration made me leave this game in 2014 and i exactly knew we gonna reach the point what we encounter nowadays... i totally knew it but was left alone with this opinion...

i will support this and do anything possible to change the current situation for good
    You dont sound like a dickhead at all,i didnt like ostap administration too,but i was anyway thankful to someone that rent servers to make people play,most important thing is that now we made the same and hopefully will give a better administration.
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

I don't know why, but Ostap has some kind of phobia against GZ players.. I remember back in the day, some ppl (like me) tried to cooperate and build a bridge, so to say, between A'dam and GZ communities. It didn't work out, because of him. It was "ok" for a time, often some kinds of disagreements with him and admins he chose, but in the end the "building" was useless..

This is a great post Zeo!

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

By the end of my vacation I will look into this with full attention, excuse my inactivity for now, due to limited time I failed with server before vacation, I'll return and I will join into the work
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Campers Clan

What disgusts me is that Ostap trusted more a cheater who considers cheating to be legal than trusting experienced players who've been playing the game since those past 10 years... So he worked with a cheater to make an (or many) anti cheat features while allowing the person to cheat and whitelisting him so the other admins could not ban him.

Ostap used to say we were corrupted but he's even worse.
    Last edited by Skyward; 30.06.2017 at 10:15.

That happened. Once.

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Total support.

you know how to find me, IF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

2003-2014 SS/SE

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Guys, this is epic

He really thinks that he has all the power... I feel really sorry for him to be honest, his life must be really sad and boring

By the way, he even has disabled registration on his forums
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Immortals

Downloads: 24  Uploads: 0

Elite Member

So he proceeded to ban a whole bunch of players just not to let one of them play his servers? Guy's mental.

Campers Clan

This guy shoud kill himself at this point, end his suffering

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information