Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which day was..

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Which day was..

Now when many of us have a very long history in Sam to look back upon, I'll ask you guys something.
    Don't think too much about it. Usually the first thing that pops up in your mind will be the right answer.

Which day in your Sam history was the best day of all?

Mine is easy. It was 2005, I think early January. Emy told me he's making me admin of the figona servers.
    I couldn't believe it when he told me.

I've recently read up tons of history in our old Figona forum, stuff that goes back to the beginning of 2004. I'm getting a bit old now at 45 and was surprised how many things I have forgotten. How many people I knew well. And still, today, all I can remember of some of these guys is their name, more or less.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

My best day in SS so far... It was in summer 2008 when I joined Limited Edition.

I had a pretty bad reputation back then, and after a hopeless test game that I miserably lost with a very negative score against Asian Invasion and Phantom, I was told by Prosciutto that I was accepted in. I just couldn't believe it.

Too bad LE is no longer what it used to be... and that some members went crazy.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

i think at start,in the middle of 2005 when sgi took me,i was so excited,i got internet just some months before and i was thinking to join in a clan who can
    participate in major competition of the world,earning money,etc etc,well well i was too dumb,second and when i beated fg ass in st,my god
    Last edited by Gods Hand; 04.08.2015 at 21:56.

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Best day? Hmmm.... Dunno...

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

i can't say the best day, too much of them, but it was some in-game deathmatch for sure P:
    maybe it's been when me and Jay got back to sam as Fatal Error clan best few days i'd say then

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

I cant name a favourite day but I can name moments which were the best in SS
    So the first would be the time when i joined my first clan (ESP) and i thought im so cool since im in a clan now
    Being leader of Negative. That time from March(?) to July was one of the best periods of my Sam career
    Next was when I joined CompleXity. This clan was really something else and i have never been in a clan that would match the atmosphere that it had
    And last but not least - beating my long long (3-4 years) nemesis Google. The guy trashed me on forums and he trashed me to minus scores on the field of battle. Bringing him down on his own map to minus was one of the best feelings i had for very long time. I was in CPX when this happened

But i have plenty of other memories, like clanwars random battles with many tag players at it etc etc

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

My best day in history of Sirius semen is the day when I met InterPlay Tankist for the first time on FagArena server.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Can't remember a specific day, but there was a period of time I smile everytime I'm about to think about it. Late 2007/Early 2008, when I was a member of an elite Polish clan "Fire Of Phoenix", made mostly of trashers and typekillers I didn't care about skill at all, but I used to play A LOT back then. We even had our on website, forums and schedule, which, surprisingly, everyone obeyed xD I still remember guys like PUMA and -)Diablo(- - now considered a noobs, but I spent a lot of time time playing with tchem.

Molotow

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

can't really single out one particular day/moment but there are a few that come to mind...

when ostap asked me to be an admin of 42 a'dam was really cool; way back when I joined [shooters] (FE); the fun i had playing gotosky co-op with ctpax/el.ro and so many other players; and i can't forget the over the top +10 players knife deathmatches (guilty pleasure lol);..
    The immoral cannot be made moral through the use of secret law
    ~ E. Snowden

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Another moment that was huge was in the beginning of 2003. I was trying hard to get better but good players like VIXEN, Anis and Player moved and jumped in a way I just had no idea how to do. So one day when I played in a server I complained about this, and asked how to learn this. Some guy told me how to observe. And Jesus Christ! Observing became my middle name after that for a long time. I enjoyed so much observing the good players. It was so much fun.

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

for me; probably when prottoss accepted me in his new project called NeGaTiVe. (:

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Late 2007/Early 2008, when I was a member of an elite Polish clan "Fire Of Phoenix", made mostly of trashers and typekillers
    Pheonix*

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

SGI Clan

Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

now, that look back at all the things i experienced in this game and i know how all of those ones turned out, i say it's surely the day i've met Wolf. I even remember the first map we played together, it was we got skulls and bones too.

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. freigeist

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

the day i pwned luk3 1vs1 yodeller in 2006

the days i spent with ibo, fp, tommek, tim, qs, razer together in 2006/2007

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Devils Clan

Downloads: 26  Uploads: 0

nice topic mate

my best sam day was probably when i realised devils clan has become stronger than ever and we (me and abe), as founders were so proud.
    all in all tournament games makes me feel excited everytime i participate. Especially the one back days playing vs campers and figona guys with old school players.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information