Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Games like NFS are better played with keyboard IMO
    you're stuck in 90's

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    you're stuck in 90's
    and i'm totally ok with that

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    Yep or controller, but also the handling in new NFS games sucks ass... basically drift here, drift there, drift some more.... and you get the idea. But that wasn't the problem, it was the fact that it's basically random!!!! I played Payback a bit and I never understood why sometimes it doesn't want to drift, and other times I don't even have to brake! Heat has very similar handling to that... also the manual transmission in both of those games SUCKS as well, I know it is an arcade game but come on
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 had drifting everywhere but it was fun and not random at all!) So ye idk Ghost really didn't achieve a good model.
    Yes I look more at the handling in these games rather than at their story, I want to have an enjoyable time driving not watching cutscenes ;-;
    NFS Hot Pursuit gave me the most drifting enjoyment, i can drift perfectly with any car in that game and know more less exactly how each car handles the drifts too, they are similar but some cars differ. I did notice that Heat has a inconsistent drift mechanic and idk why its like each time you gamble and hope for the best while performing the drift maneuver

- - - Updated - - -

I got the Logitech G920, that's the most disapointing piece of hardware I ever had (after some crappy BenQ monitor..) I'm about to sell it. NFS is better enjoyed with a gamepad, steering wheels should be used with simulations like Project Cars - but even that game was a disapointing experience for me
    this is exact steering wheel my bro got, idk for me seems pretty cool, though we plan to get Forza for it, i bought Heat because it was like 15-20 euro on steam just to test it out, anyway the pc is old too so the game plays horrible in the night mode, he will probably get a playstation or xbox soon to use the wheel on that platform instead
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    this is exact steering wheel my bro got, idk for me seems pretty cool, though we plan to get Forza for it, i bought Heat because it was like 15-20 euro on steam just to test it out, anyway the pc is old too so the game plays horrible in the night mode, he will probably get a playstation or xbox soon to use the wheel on that platform instead
    Racing on PC or in videogames in general with a steering wheel brings me no sensation, which is why it disapoints me, i'm too used of driving my real car, I should've know it before buying the G920

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Racing on PC or in videogames in general with a steering wheel brings me no sensation, which is why it disapoints me, i'm too used of driving my real car, I should've know it before buying the G920
    yeah i get you but it still not as horrible as you make it out to be, i mean for kids its definitely ok

However old arcade racing machines are as comfortable as it gets in my experience when using a steering wheel hehe
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

you should try dirt 2 then

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Downloads:Uploads: 0

1. Serious Sam: Revolution (a huge shame for the classic SS)
    2. Cry of Fear
    3. CS GO (especially when playing seriously, otherwise it's fun just chilling with friends)
    4. Serious Sam Fusion
    5. Serious Sam 4 (how can a company rush a game like that?)

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Rakanishu View Post
    1. Serious Sam: Revolution (a huge shame for the classic SS)
    2. Cry of Fear
    3. CS GO (especially when playing seriously, otherwise it's fun just chilling with friends)
    4. Serious Sam Fusion
    5. Serious Sam 4 (how can a company rush a game like that?)
    Sam 4 il y a deux causes possible, soit ils y ont bossé dessus depuis tellement longtemps et que ? un moment il fallait que ça sorte quitte ? ce que ce soit pas fini (faut que le jeu soit un minimum rentable quand m?me), soit Croteam nous a menti et ont commencé ? bosser sur le jeu que tr?s récemment, bâclant le bouleau parce que la franchise de sam ne les intéressent plus, 7 ans de retard pour un moyen budget c'est énorme (d'ailleurs le 4 était sensé ?tre le dernier d'apr?s ce qu'ils avaient dit, il y a de tr?s grandes chances que le 5 le soit, il serait ridicule de refaire un éni?me préquel sans intér?t puisque sam 4 et 3 mettent suffisamment le lore en place)

Je pense que sam fusion n'était pas nécessaire dans la mesure o?, si je dis pas de connerie, les sam HD et HD SE sont toujours achetable ? l'unité sur steam, du coup le consommateur est perdu quand il cherche la franchise sur steam. Pareille pour sam revo, m'enfin revo avait (aurait du avoir) l'utilité de faire perdurer la communauté. Revo restera une grosse déception c'est certain, vu le travail que certains y ont mis dedans pour le résultat que ça a donné, pire encore vu que croteam s'en sont totalement battu les couilles (m'enfin pas tant que ça puisque ils ont pompé l'idée pour Fusion).

CSGO c'est du compétitif pur et dur, c'est pas vraiment designé pour jouer le fun xD m?me si en pratique c'est possible, la plupart des gens vont try hard comme des assommés et si tu fais pas pareille, tu te fais rapidement déborder de tous les cotés en plus de tr?s rarement gagner (apr?s si tu joues le fun tu cherches pas nécessairement la gagne) mais ça peut ?tre rapidement lassant.
    C'est difficile aujourd'hui de trouver un bon FPS qui procure du fun, le FPS compétitif, que ce soit team tactical ou battle royale est en plein peak de popularité, tous les FPS récents sont fait pour jouer la gagne, reste ce bon vieux team fortress 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information