Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

That's right, old DeathAdder had sensor failure on many plastic, glass and aluminum mousepad. I think it was the sensor problem. I used a Razer Diamondback, holding it with my fingers, with a small amplitude of motion. It wasn't that bad. But now I think that small amplitude of mouse movements with a high level of sensitivity is a mistake. Especially considering the loss of my skills. You saw it yourself

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by AlexHF View Post
    That's right, old DeathAdder had sensor failure on many plastic, glass and aluminum mousepad. I think it was the sensor problem. I used a Razer Diamondback, holding it with my fingers, with a small amplitude of motion. It wasn't that bad. But now I think that small amplitude of mouse movements with a high level of sensitivity is a mistake. Especially considering the loss of my skills. You saw it yourself
    The sensitivity you need really depends of your way to move, people who will move only the fingers or eventually the wrist will still find a way to be accurate with a high sens and a small mousepad, and for people like me who moves the whole arm to perform a flickshot based gamestyle, we definitely need bigger space and lower sens.

It takes half a hour to go on a server and figure out what we need. Althought the style can evolve and we should still go on the server and see if our game has evolved so that we can adapt, elsewise our level is gonna decrease due to the routine.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Today I tired to play with my used G640 and I had waaay more control than with my new Gigantus. I don't know if that's because my Gigantus is still too new and my G640 is too old or if that's just the general gliding feel you get with those pads. I will play intensive training sessions soon, I really need it and i'll see if using the Gigantus a bit gives it some control or not.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information