Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

well close or not,this was the best adventure on virtual on my life,it is all saved in my mind.

GODLIKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    well close or not,this was the best adventure on virtual on my life,it is all saved in my mind.
    100% TRUE

- - - Updated - - -

Duke will call me tomorrow at 2 or 3 PM then ill hope we can safe gz for the next 100 Years

Good night

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Everything is under control. GZ will continue its existence and will not die until the end of the life (c) Mizumi or wtf was he called
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

GODLIKE
    ehhh whos that

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Everything is under control. GZ will continue its existence and will not die until the end of the life (c) Mizumi or wtf was he called
    I'll make sure of this by waiting another week. Coz, as i said, I got hell of a story to tell. And I will tell it.
    Good work Chyl. Just let me find the time!

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

when these guys suddenly appear things get serious haha

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Tbh I don't see the point of keeping GZ around if barely anyone reads it. It's like with photo albums, never got the point of those either. Live in the moment, any time wasted on the past should better be spent in the present.

Then again, maybe I'm just a little bitter because I consider my gaming days lost days.

That being said, I still have a folder full of alias-whoring screenshots that has survived like 3 PC migrations and that I plan on keeping around forever .. soo what is that story you're gonna tell petter? And can I buy the book on Amazon? Also thanks for translating for me in the old Figona forums 15 years ago... and telling me about HeatoN lol. Funny how I remember that.

Veteran Member

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

The amount of payment for the server looks completely unserious. I am sure that among the forum members there will be people willing to voluntarily donate 1 or 2 euros per month. I propose to place a well-visible, but not too Intrusive notification and a method of voluntary payment. This ad should probably only be visible to members. Of course, people have different incomes, or do not have them at all, people have different interests, for sure there are those among us who, for various reasons, will not pay. I am sure that the money collected will be more than enough to pay the bill. But if there are no such people and the money will not be collected, then Yes, the server should be closed, because such a community has outlived its usefulness. In my opinion, this will be a fair decision. But this is only my opinion. And I will be disappointed if the server closes.
    Now, as I understand it, we are limited in time and therefore it is necessary as quickly as possible to give Skyward, me and anyone else who wants to pay details for payment.
    PS. In any case, it was nice and informative to meet you all and it will remain a part of my life.
    PPS. My bro Petter! I'm so happy to see you!

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

I don't like dependencies, especially not when they concern my freetime / hobbies.
    That's the reason i don't want to pay for gz24, because i have a similar opinion like syron - i had a great time here but i am looking forward. But on the other hand i appreciate much if these forums exist as long as possible.

So no matter how this is gonna turn out, i'll be fine with it.

Now, as I understand it, we are limited in time and therefore it is necessary as quickly as possible to give Skyward, me and anyone else who wants to pay details for payment.
    if i got duke right he stopped the payment 2 months ago and he doesnt know if thats a bug or just a simple deadline that runs out (we already have the 1st of a new month so... huh?)

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

GODLIKE
    Congratulations Guys

GODLIKE is Now Paying for GZ

Hellspawn? Duke called me on Phone and told me to write you for the Next steps.

Duke has send me his Banking Informations.

Last edited by GODLIKE; 01.02.2020 at 16:15.

GODLIKE
    I always pay for 12 Month

Veteran Member

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

Minimum words, maximum actions.

GODLIKE
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexHF View Post
    Minimum words, maximum actions.
    Yes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information