Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Ban Immortal Hero

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! He's annoying as hell

3 30.00%
  • No but ruin his dreams and reverse his rep score

4 40.00%
  • No! We need entertainement

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Ban Immortal Hero?

Everyone loves that kind of poll especially when it involves Immortal Hero

So some says we shouldn't ban him because that brings entertainement and activity

some other says his annoying trolling might only make people run from the forums.

Which side do you pick? (note that multiple vote is allowed)

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

He is trolling you and you fall for it, in my opinion hes not the one looking like a fool.

You have like what? 5 fucking active members over here and even consider to ban?!

So many people harmed this community already, because they abused their power abilities.
    Should this really continue in 2020?

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    He is trolling you and you fall for it, in my opinion hes not the one looking like a fool.

You have like what? 5 fucking active members over here and even consider to ban?!

So many people harmed this community already, because they abused their power abilities.
    There's no wonder Godlike overreacts to his trolling, but too much troll could quickly become annoying imo.

Also I can't let you say we got only 5 members because that's not true, there's an average of 40 (known) individual members that checks the forums regularly or at least once a week/month. You just don't see them because so many uses the invisible mode (like you).

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post

Totally agreed
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Definetly not, gz need trolls like him

GODLIKE
    Kill his rep

Hardstyle <3

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 0

no ban.

Duki PM
    Mahjong Champion Shape Game Champion

Downloads: 102  Uploads: 0

no, immo is a funny dude

GODLIKE
    Just kill bis Rep that would be enough

Hardstyle <3

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GODLIKE View Post
    Just kill bis Rep that would be enough
    wow rep is everything

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Yes! He is annoying as hell!

It seems that the Immortal Hero's behavior has allowed people to leave Campers and the GameZone24.net for last 10 years. They don't have a real life, but they were fucking frustrated that they couldn't be as good as me! It's normal, you can't be perfect and can't be successful like me, seriously, you can't be the Hero who created and leaded Campers to the most successful times, the one who raised the level of this clan to the highest in whole serious sam history,* before metaliman thinks that he really joined this clan . I'm the MVP of the 2013 clan tournament, I pwn all of you in my serious sam history, a fucking living LEGEND ! You can't be me, I'm sorry noobs! You just can be a weak yourselves. I am a LEGEND ! You have to accept it and live with it until world ends.

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

GODLIKE: *triggered*

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Banning him would be a big mistake, because he brings a little bit of entertainment this forums needs desperately. In comparison to his past behaviour, nowadays he's obviously trolling and he's harmless in doing so. I'll go for the 'neutral' option and say we reverse his rep points to 0, so his life achievement (which has been cheated by the way) is taken away from him.

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

You can't touch this, you can't destroy me, because I know who I really am. Haters just gonna hate. It's actually funny that meta and some people, think that you can hurt me in any way, that is really cute.

You are so fucking great gz24 coord and Campers member? Rly? You have Joined without any test match and at least vote, Duke and Omi just wanted to fulfill your "dream" poor boy. Do you think that you've destroyed me in 2017? Ohh poor boi, we have just let troll you all with Duke and Omi <3 we did a fucking great job out there with "letting you feel some power", letting you feel so happy about "taking" me down, just let some drama in because this forum was boring as fuck and still is, I am still Campers member and always will be. After your funny topics I logged out from gz and I didn't care as nothing happen for me !

I Just love trolling you all for few years <3 I Just like to laugh when you tell that you don't care about Green reps here, and then you've got fucking frustrated by me when I am giving you Red reps. My amount of Green reps makes you jealous, really wtf guys?! It is actually funny for me when I saw in the last few years a lot of angry reactions to my posts and then this time happen when you have felt so fucking happy in march 2017. Thinking about destroying me kept you actually here haters. You just hate more successful people in life( I don't mention only yourself, but other people which you meet in real life), while you can learn from them.

I don't wanna be a frustrated virgin before 30 like you meta. Just take a look at your life. You said that you will make Campers great again? 2 years have passed and the only one who wants to join is Ghosty buahahaha. You must really enjoy fapping your left or right hand every night, then play some games and being an "important" person on game forums, then go work to the fucking supermarket and being rolls master without ambition, dreams, challenges, changes, and most importantly enjoying real life. Is your life don't actually look like in Matrix movie? Will you just fucking repeat everything until the death? I hope you watched that movie and at least understand it. Yeah being Campers member? and being gz coord makes you feel alive? Being surrounded by people like you makes you feel happy? And hating succesfull people? Where are your 2 Ford mustangs? Nah you poor guy, you are lost in real life and can't admit it. Actually there is more people who are lost in life , and can't really admit it. Actually thinking about "hurting" me makes you happy, really pity.

And Ghosty you asking me to the choice between : prefer to act like a decent gamezone24 member, or act like "poor" Immortal Hero boi. What it means to act like a "normal" gz24 member?! I prefer to be yourself, and fuck you!

Remember and try to understand this one advice from me, FEAR have two meanings :

Forget Everything And Run
    or
    Face Everything And Rise

And you have to choose which one you prefer in real life. I don't need to be a part of this forum /game anymore. I don't care.

Bye all

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    You can't touch this, you can't destroy me, because I know who I really am. Haters just gonna hate. It's actually funny that meta and some people, think that you can hurt me in any way, that is really cute.

You are so fucking great gz24 coord and Campers member? Rly? You have Joined without any test match and at least vote, Duke and Omi just wanted to fulfill your "dream" poor boy. Do you think that you've destroyed me in 2017? Ohh poor boi, we have just let troll you all with Duke and Omi <3 we did a fucking great job out there with "letting you feel some power", letting you feel so happy about "taking" me down, just let some drama in because this forum was boring as fuck and still is, I am still Campers member and always will be. After your funny topics I logged out from gz and I didn't care as nothing happen for me !

I Just love trolling you all for few years <3 I Just like to laugh when you tell that you don't care about Green reps here, and then you've got fucking frustrated by me when I am giving you Red reps. My amount of Green reps makes you jealous, really wtf guys?! It is actually funny for me when I saw in the last few years a lot of angry reactions to my posts and then this time happen when you have felt so fucking happy in march 2017. Thinking about destroying me kept you actually here haters. You just hate more successful people in life( I don't mention only yourself, but other people which you meet in real life), while you can learn from them.

I don't wanna be a frustrated virgin before 30 like you meta. Just take a look at your life. You said that you will make Campers great again? 2 years have passed and the only one who wants to join is Ghosty buahahaha. You must really enjoy fapping your left or right hand every night, then play some games and being an "important" person on game forums, then go work to the fucking supermarket and being rolls master without ambition, dreams, challenges, changes, and most importantly enjoying real life. Is your life don't actually look like in Matrix movie? You will just fucking repeat everything until the death? I hope you watched that movie and at least understand it. Yeah being Campers member? and being gz coord makes you feel alive? Being surrounded by people like you makes you feel happy? And hating succesfull people? Where are your 2 Ford mustangs? Nah you poor guy, you are lost in real life and can't admit it. Actually there is more people who are lost in life , and can't really admit it. Actually thinking about "hurting" me makes you happy, really pity.

And Ghosty you asking me to the choice between : prefer to act like a decent gamezone24 member, or act like "poor" Immortal Hero boi. What it means to act like a "normal" gz24 member?! I prefer to be yourself, and fuck you!

Remember and try to understand this one advice from me, FEAR have two meanings :

Forget Everything And Run
    or
    Face Everything And Rise

And you have to choose which one you prefer in real life. I don't need to be a part of this forum /game anymore. I don't care.

Bye all
    The simple fact you spend time writing so long messages just to troll me makes me question about your life too, but in a way i'm happy you're back for that because it finally gives me a good reason to check these forums everyday, the possibility of giving you red reps reminds me the good old days and it fuels my nolife matrix days

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information