There it is...
Double Trouble 2020 - The Trouble King Tournament
- Tourney hosts: Zeo (The Emperor), Hellspawn, Skyward
- Type of the game: 1vs1 (Duel)
- Maps: Little Trouble, Shotty Trouble
- Fraglimit: none
- Timelimit: 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Normal
- Server: Karel's Finlandia Server
- Version: 1.07
- Tournament Type: Double Eliminations
- Grand Finals: 1-2 matches - winners bracket finalist has to be defeated twice by the losers bracket finalist
- Respawn invulnerability: 3 seconds
- Results will be posted on https://challonge.com/gz24net_doubletrouble_tourney
- Participant list: https://challonge.com/gz24net_double...rney/standings
- GameZone24.net Challonge Community Page: https://challonge.com/communities/GameZone24net
- You must wear your tag, alias names are not allowed
- Cheating (wallhack, autoshot etc.), trashing, using edited files is not allowed
- Skins: Both players should use the same skin
- "Moving before a match started" penalty: -1 frag to a player
- If a player doesn't respawn more than for 10 seconds, he gets -1 frag penalty, -2 frag penalty for 20 seconds and so on
- If you use the doublekill bug, we will take a frag away from your final score to neutralize the bug.
If both players have equal frag (kill) scores after 10 minutes of gameplay, the 2 minutes overtime will be added. The tourney host will inform about the overtime immediately and will not stop the match. The 2 minutes overtime will be added until one of the players scores at least one frag (kill).
If total draw occurs (both players will have the same score after suming up two maps), the participants must play whole round again.
Opponents should contact each other, and tell the date when they're going to play in this thread, or personally to one of the organizers (Tourney hosts). If it's impossible to arrange a match in an appropriate time using the above solution, tourney hosts have rights to set date and hour of the match to be played without possibility to negotiate. If the players don't show up, it will mean walkover.
If a game is played without having an admin present to witness the game, that game won't be counted !
Special Disclaimer and Tournament Blyadlist:
Tourney hosts have right to refuse the sign-in of a Problematic Player. The definition of a Problematic Player: A player who had walkovers and problems with playing at the specified dates in the previous tournaments/clan matches/clan tournaments. It's a player who tends to sign-in and then disappears and doesn't show up when needed or requested by a Tournament host. Walkover players and problematic Players will be added to special Tournament Blyadlist and this decision is not negotiable.