Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

I got this game as a present from a friend , but there's no point to play it at its first day, are we 15 years old? We've been waiting for almost 9 years, I have no problem of waiting for next 2-3 months or even more until it's patched decently
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

i personally think the trend of selling unfinished games is a legit way to raise fast cash so the developers don't have the pressure to release within a deadline...

so they just wait for community complaints and fix them on demand without any pressure at all
    that is what bad studios do and good studios might follow

about croteam i dont think they have any intention releasing fine products, just milking their franchise like a cow nowadays - fk them!

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    I got this game as a present from a friend , but there's no point to play it at its first day, are we 15 years old? We've been waiting for almost 9 years, I have no problem of waiting for next 2-3 months or even more until it's patched decently
    Yeah but why would I pay full price for that?

From what I've seen SS4 suffers from Duke Nukem Forever-syndrome, wayyy too long in development with bits and pieces added to it over time.

Good buy.. at half off

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

How you can judge the game, when you didnt even try it?
    Thats so lame move

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Distance of the level is 16.384 km, while the game happens only on 16 kms

Why would they have done this? I have really no idea for what? Only so the level would load for an hour.................
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    Thats so lame move
    most of the people wouldn‘t even be able to play on recommended settings: 8 core cpu + 16GB Ram + RX 5700 / RTX 2060

Thats so lame move

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    Thats so lame move
    That's no argument. Apart from feeling the responsiveness of weapons, aiming etc. what's there not to see and experience on a stream. The jokes won't get any better, the graphics won't magically improve and the bugs won't disappear by playing it yourself.

I didn't even trash the game, all I said was that I didn't think it was a 40 € game. I wish Croteam all the financial success in the world but I won't buy a product when it's subjectively overpriced.

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

The First and The Second Encounter were both games ahead of their time. SS4 came out now and already looks outdated - graphically and mechanically.

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    The First and The Second Encounter were both games ahead of their time. SS4 came out now and already looks outdated - graphically and mechanically.
    imo SS2 looked very unique and fun to play also, and those HD series never catched me.. i recently played SS3 and it wasnt too much fun i gotta say.. SS4 looks like a mix of talos principle and ss3... oh now that i am typing, i totally forgot to uninstall ss3 xd

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    imo SS2 looked very unique and fun to play also, and those HD series never catched me.. i recently played SS3 and it wasnt too much fun i gotta say.. SS4 looks like a mix of talos principle and ss3... oh now that i am typing, i totally forgot to uninstall ss3 xd
    Oh, I forgot about SS2. Really unique and fun to play, but too cartoonish IMO. I think Croteam went onto wrong path starting with SS3. They made it too 'realistic', with more human characters, call of duty-like weapons with reloading and boring locations. No atmosphere at all compared to beautiful locations from second encounter.

VPN Elite

i agree; if you compare ss2 to ss3 i really wished they sticked to the ss2 style, their own style, their own art... but it was that time when you caught your audience with eXtReMelY REaLiSTiC graphics instead ...

serious sam 4 now requires top tier hardware of 2019/2020 with graphics from 2013..

so what kind of audience do you wanna please now in 2020 croteam? nobody but the very few left hardcore serious sam fans: the headless AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHH bombers...

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

tryed,for 20 min (no need more) i rate 4/10

shit graphic
    bad optimization (with max details u need a 2080ti at least)
    bad physics for a game of 2020

still the first 2 serious sam are the best.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    tryed,for 20 min (no need more) i rate 4/10

shit graphic
    bad optimization (with max details u need a 2080ti at least)
    bad physics for a game of 2020

still the first 2 serious sam are the best.
    try to use Vulkan API, might help with playability

@Amco: the problem is that SS2 has been highly criticized for the artistic dirrection they've taken, so many people thought SS2 was a retarded game. They did the choice to listen to the majority of people instead of listening to the community (who were the minor part of players/clients) which is why they came up with a more realistic SS3.

The problem is still the same, Sam 4 would be a good game but it's 6 years too late. And it won't escape the bad criticize from medias who doesn't understand the franchise or from people who forgot/have no clue about the developement process.

The only way Croteam can save the franchise is to start working on Serious engine 5 right now and start making a SS5 with a badass futuristic Sirius and finally Mental as final boss.

But heh... Talos Principle 2

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

I'm down for talos principle 2

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    Ye but no Versus(
    it has versus

- - - Updated - - -

imagine open world serions sam classic
    (completely remade from scratch obviously)
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information