Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Well (if you're used to play full ultra / 60 fps) don't even try it if your videocard is below 1070 or even 1080 GTX 980/GTX 1060 suck ass, however the graphics still look like from 2011-2013 which ain't bad for me, but it should have required same old hardware , and is the main reason WHY it's completely losing comparing to DOOM series nowadays which is magic smooth on all hardware which ain't much outdated... You cannot compare movies if the second one is available to watch at 4k while the first one is released at 360p, can you?

Cannot judge the gameplay after only one level is done but as I was sure it mostly feels like BFE but a little better! Gonna give it a full try soon

Add: having no survival mode is a completely disaster, hope they are gonna add it (and much faster than something useless like a versus mode which will completely suck anyway ), that's best way to play it daily but if you don't wanna spend more than 10-15 mins for gaming ;P
    Last edited by Zeo; 30.09.2020 at 13:53.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Ok, I finally convinced myself to play this after watching some gameplays and having no other games to play right now (kinda late to the party, huh?). The gameplay itself is super fun and feels fast-paced with dual wielding, running and shit, but GODDAMN the dialogue is CRINGE Why the need to add human characters with their abominable 'one-liners' and poorly executed Borderlands-like NPC introductions? I know it was also the case with SS3, but they took the cringe to the next level with the 4th. Also locations feel dull and soulless, I wish there were some otherworldly shenaningans and alien-like stuff like in Second Encounter - you actually felt like a true badass there.

Serious Sam 2 was much more entertaining IMO.

Fiat Punto

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    The gameplay itself is super fun and feels fast-paced with dual wielding, running and shit, but GODDAMN the dialogue is CRINGE Why the need to add human characters with their abominable 'one-liners' and poorly executed Borderlands-like NPC introductions?
    Fans are happy!!! You should be too!!! Every fan is happy with cringe

... on that topic you should look at the latest spam in 42Adam forum and you will see what I mean.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information