Serious Sam 2 Albino for TSE V1.07 - Enemy Resource (V1.00)Enemy Resource - TSE 1.07 | Replacement TSE 1.07/
PreviewAuthor : Dead Kadath (model), Rakanishu (programing)
- Enemy Resource for mappers
- Enemy Replacement Mod
- Enemy Resource for mappers: 15 June 2020
- Enemy Replacement Mod: 27 February 2016
Games: Serious Sam The Second Encounter V1.07
Resource mod: https://42amsterdam.net/samforum/dow...do=file&id=568
- Enemy resource for mappers and modders.
Replacement mod: https://yadi.sk/d/YDt9T-PKpctsS
- This is a replacement mod of the original Beast enemy.
Note: the replacement mod doesn't support custom size, projectiles, blood particles type, custom damages, ... That's why I decided to make a replacement mod (see features)
- All source files related to the Albino. Source code included.
Install and use:
- Extract "Albino_Resource_V1.0" content in Serious Sam - Second Encounter main directory.
- Open Serious Editor.
- In your virtual tree, create a new folder.
- Press right click in your virtual tree and click insert item.
- Seek out Classes\SeriousSam2\Albino.ecl.
- Open your world.
- Drag and drop the Albino from your virtual tree.
- 700 health points
- Uses exotech larva projectile (and is precached)
- Only 1 character (small)
- Blood type instead of slime for small character
- Bigger stretch
- Uses SS2 model and textures (ported and animated by Dead Kadath)
- Uses SS2 sounds (not possible to do that with AMIC*)
- Damaged wounded = 450
- Netricsa data disabled
- Coders note: To be able to make your own enemy class, you must invoke the function InitParticles(); in MainLoop in EnemyBase.es
- For any question, feel free to ask