Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    The Dude

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Now is the question - who paid for this bot

- - - Updated - - -

second of coz ...admins - who allowed it in ?
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Random girl

This is unbelievable and kinda confirms what other people have told me. Your personality jumps up and down more than a kangaroo who's experiencing butt-pain and can't relieve it.

You're feeding your own brain problems by keeping on hosting your things, playing the game and engaging with the community.

You're not making it any better for yourself or for anyone. You have an actual obsession and you're entirely dedicated to it and you're experiencing several breakdowns, ruining the game for everyone during the process.

Proof is in your messages. There are actual symptoms of psychosis, narcissistic personality disorder and OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder).

RIP game.

PS: the fact that you thought I were a bot also shows clear symptoms of delusional disorder (or paranoid disorder). You act against any logic and/or common sense behavior and ground whatever you say upon fake illusions.

Some of your quotes:
    are you the one who were scanning 12 servers every 2 seconds ?
    If so ...you are banned for that !!!!

its like democrats - burning america ....=> Trump did it ...

dudes - this is an AI generated text

this is brilliant but still very fragile
    I think one who provided info - was aiming to wide ....- too much of unrelated info were used
    for example - Scratch ...had nothing to do with master servers ...(if anybody noticed)

i love the "master.errorist.eu" ... yea that's me ...but i'm doing my best if you haven't noticed it yet ...
    and if not - screw you too ...

fact : no such domain exists...anyone checked?

naaa ... i see the topic (ostap is bad) ...and a mumbling about "idont know the entire thing" .....but ...bla bla
    NOT a good AI

It's clearly anomalous.
    PS domain exists: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...86/unknown.png
    Last edited by Melody666; 18.09.2020 at 10:37.
    The most you're going to get by arguing with a squirrel is just some squeaking and some bites on your fingers.

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Is there any goal in hosting 50+ servers, where 99,99% of them are empty most of the time? Ostap did a great job with all these scripts and site (surely took weeks or even months to make it happen) but I personally think that the server list in 2020 should be minimalistic.

Banning people for minor transgressions in 2020 isn't a good idea either (unless it's some cheater or flooder/spammer etc.). Some random casual gamers don't know that they can't use external server lookup tools. Afterwards they get banned instantly without knowing the reason. A good idea would be some kind of warning from the server side that it's not allowed to use external server-list scanners, but I doubt it's possible to implement it in Serious Semen since when you get banned, you just get an information, that you are banned, but there's no information why it occured (or maybe there is? I don't remember - haven't tested it nor haven't been banned from any SS server since ages).

It's always a nice thing to find a solution (compromise), which will satisfy both sides unless the goal is to make the serverlist flooded with 0/42 aka. 0 players playing 24/7, but that would be nonsense.

Btw. How come there is a problem with external scanners? I remember there were plenty of them like All Seeing Eye and there was no problem to use them back in the days.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    Keep it up ...hating me ...it makes you more alert and you have something to bubble about

i'm here not to provoke anyone but to announce that 42amsterdam server moved to another PC ...same location better hardware

Anyone who was using direct access by IP - "138.201.82.138" - should change it to "42amsterdam.net" ...this is in many ways better coz servers hosted on 42 are not necessarily hosted on one server
    One who uses direct access instead of server listing - might find that server is not there

Master server were specifically designed to provide most recent locations of all available servers.
    Therefore - use that ! and don't complain about something that doesn't work

Best regards,
    Ostap

- - - Updated - - -

PS to Zeo
    if you'll continue scanning my servers as you did - there is an automatic ban implemented... enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

If you need fresh status data - contact the host.

- - - Updated - - -

No wonder im a dick to everyone here ...
    Hi melody ...whats the formula for sum of 3 cubes that result in 42 ?

- - - Updated - - -

dudes - this is an AI generated text

- - - Updated - - -

this is brilliant but still very fragile
    I think one who provided info - was aiming to wide ....- too much of unrelated info were used
    for example - Scratch ...had nothing to do with master servers ...(if anybody noticed)

but the attempt is fine !!!..- and scary !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

i love the "master.errorist.eu" ... yea that's me ...but i'm doing my best if you haven't noticed it yet ...
    and if not - screw you too ...

fact : no such domain exists...anyone checked?
    naaa ... i see the topic (ostap is bad) ...and a mumbling about "idont know the entire thing" .....but ...bla bla
    NOT a good AI

did someone really (english speaking) read it ? ...this is just nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

Brilliant ...but too shallow - one should shay - i'm pished off ...(with Sean Connery accent of coz)

game is compromised ... hmm ... i never knew i run 007 operations here ...
    all that effort for a peak of 11 players wheras 9 were from coop, respect

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Is there any goal in hosting 50+ servers, where 99,99% of them are empty most of the time? Ostap did a great job with all these scripts and site (surely took weeks or even months to make it happen) but I personally think that the server list in 2020 should be minimalistic.

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Random girl

This is what Ostap has typed in his forums:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...66/unknown.png

This is literally persecution phobia. Plain straight mental illness.

Do you even realize what he's typed? But especially, do you, Ostap, actually realize what you're doing to yourself and others?

There's nothing to discuss here, it's plain straight evident.

As a side note, he's a pathologic denier and he's using deflection tricks to prove his points since he got exposed here on GZ. He's apparently now making fun of me due to some dwords that are on my tweaking website. The dwords were proved to exist multiple times, since they were found through Ghidra (reverse engineering) from original drivers and kernel, meaning that anyone can find them and see that they're real. Some are also explained in official docs, such as 57-bits 5 level paging, which is specifically explained on Intel's 10th gen official datasheets: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us...eet-vol-1.html
    About deflection: https://youtu.be/4z5mn6onj5Y
    About persecutory delusions: https://youtu.be/O9go7nqX534

One word to explain this situation: pathetic.

Edit: Also I'll predict what he'll do: the only way to get out of this is to use more deflection, for example by saying he was trolling, joking or something like that. I've been studying psychology for the past 3 years, together with neurology, so I can predict his behavior by judging illness symptoms. This is all I have to say regarding this matter. Another prediction: he will declare "win" since I've stopped writing, these people want the last word and be right at all costs.
    Last edited by Melody666; 18.09.2020 at 17:13.
    The most you're going to get by arguing with a squirrel is just some squeaking and some bites on your fingers.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Keep it up ...hating me ...it makes you more alert and you have something to bubble about

i'm here not to provoke anyone but to announce that 42amsterdam server moved to another PC ...same location better hardware

Anyone who was using direct access by IP - "138.201.82.138" - should change it to "42amsterdam.net" ...this is in many ways better coz servers hosted on 42 are not necessarily hosted on one server
    One who uses direct access instead of server listing - might find that server is not there

Master server were specifically designed to provide most recent locations of all available servers.
    Therefore - use that ! and don't complain about something that doesn't work

Best regards,
    Ostap

- - - Updated - - -

PS to Zeo
    if you'll continue scanning my servers as you did - there is an automatic ban implemented... enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

If you need fresh status data - contact the host.

- - - Updated - - -

No wonder im a dick to everyone here ...
    Welcome back!

I'm scanning to see the players list from the tray, and used to do it since 2013-2014 when Capri released the tool, and if I see players, I call friends to play with me and since ure unbanned us - that also helps with activity to your servers either, you wanna destroy it again? I hope bans stopped to be your fetish Does the scanning seriously make your servers work worse or what?
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Ostap please stop banning everyone in this game, just don't ban anyone, can you do that? Look this game has like 20 max players and u still want to ban someone? This way you will just ruin the game and that's all... Sure of course thank you for hosting the servers and keeping them good in 2020, but please DO NOT BAN ANYONE.
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Does the scanning seriously make your servers work worse or what?
    The game is old - and UDP protocol it self by definition is unreliable - there is no guarantee that packet will be delivered ...
    If FE has an extra TCP channel for data - for SE all communications done over UDP ... status / data ....everything

You were not the only one scanning servers too frequently - there were about 5 different IP's
    90 servers ...with frequency from 2 to 5 seconds

I cannot fix the engine - but I'm doing everything i can to make it work better ....
    those scanners are not making it any better for anyone.

If you need fresh status from all servers - there is an API implemented specifically for that:
    api.42amsterdam.net/_status_.php (http ...not https ...)

- - - Updated - - -

@melody

how's the 57 bit kernel mitigated memory paging doing ?

I actually love your site ...i'm going to use it every time i need to slack off at my work:
    ...hey Alex - what are you doing today ?
    ...ow ..I need to disable process mitigation on DMA memory protection
    ...oh ..ok ...let me know how it goes ...
    Last edited by Ostap; 20.09.2020 at 04:18.

The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    DO NOT BAN ANYONE.
    I don't ban anyone for no reason

If there is a ban - there is a reason.
    and if you do not know it - does not mean there isn't one

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

the only ones players you should ban is those who cheats and that's it! you see everyone is playing on your servers only and it's like 20 max players in this game, you ban someone then it's even less there... for what reason you ban Demon?

What I'm trying to say here is that, the only reason you should ban someone for is - Cheating. For everything else I don't know maybe kick and show the reason why it was done? If you ban someone in this old game they are just like - "pff, ok, fuck this game i'm done" and they're gone
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    the only ones players you should ban is those who cheats and that's it! you see everyone is playing on your servers only and it's like 20 max players in this game, you ban someone then it's even less there... for what reason you ban Demon?

What I'm trying to say here is that, the only reason you should ban someone for is - Cheating. For everything else I don't know maybe kick and show the reason why it was done? If you ban someone in this old game they are just like - "pff, ok, fuck this game i'm done" and they're gone
    you’re talking to a person who is stuck in time without any other relation to the game beside abusive use of admin power

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Random girl

Yeah, UDP is so unreliable that every single new game uses it. UDP does what it does, it's not unreliable. What it does is providing relatively low-level datagram exchange over hosts, nothing more and nothing less.

Also very trustable:

Anyone here would totally disagree with these statements, including Croteam itself which agreed with the petition against you.

If you want people to get 500 ms ping instead of 200 ms ping, port the network code to TCP

PS: There's no such thing as "57-bit kernel mitigated memory paging". You can't even spell it. Why don't you just join my Discord server and tell people that I'm a liar? With proof. You have the chance to expose me against almost 800 people.

Rookie

stap

edgebug

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

300+ iq circus lol
    certified engineer of doublekill bug

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information