Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Dude

Downloads:Uploads: 0

42Amsterdam servers

Lets move out from the other thread

Since I'm here - feel free to ask questions though refrain from insults or any kind of agitation
    By now - majority of GZ are grownups ...no need to play on low instincts
    Last edited by Ostap; 20.09.2020 at 06:52.
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

The Dude

first question to answer:

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Is there any goal in hosting 50+ servers, where 99,99% of them are empty most of the time?
    98 actually - and there will be more

I've answered this question many years ago ...but no problem
    When you host - there are always requests ..."Can you make server with this setting ?" ...
    yes i can ...there is one...
    and there is another ...and another and another ...

In 10 years - from 24 - it ended up with 98 - you can change the map ...but there is no way to change difficulty or other important server settings like friendly fire ... - so - there are combinations available for players to choose

Even that they are mostly empty - be sure - they are used
    Its like in the shop ...you see alot but you only buy chips and beer ...try to ask shop keeper to make the choice smaller he'll tell you the same story

There will be few more servers ...in order to expose all (most) custom maps on coop and frag ...
    someone made it - why just keep it in download section ?
    I can make servers with all of them accessible to play online

and with Fix42 installed - there is no need to manually do the download/install ....all done before you join the game

I hope that answers your question
    Last edited by Ostap; 20.09.2020 at 07:44.

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

The majority of these forums played dm most of their playtime, it is easy for them to tell what sam players want.
    I dont know exactly how many hours you played but i am sure you have hardly collected experience ingame, so you are dependend from opinions. I am being pessimistic about the chosen opinions being a good choice...
    The shop owner has an empty store for a whole while now...

Anyway i‘d like to thank you for hosting the servers, it used to be pretty impressive what you were suddenly able to do ingame using simple commands. They ran stable most of the time and the server stats were extremely useful to me.
    Just tell me one thing about the K/D ratio: how is 60/1 = 35?

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    When you host - there are always requests ..."Can you make server with this setting ?" ...
    yes i can ...there is one...
    and there is another ...and another and another ...

In 10 years - from 24 - it ended up with 98 - you can change the map ...but there is no way to change difficulty or other important server settings like friendly fire ... - so - there are combinations available for players to choose

Even that they are mostly empty - be sure - they are used
    Its like in the shop ...you see alot but you only buy chips and beer ...try to ask shop keeper to make the choice smaller he'll tell you the same story

There will be few more servers ...in order to expose all (most) custom maps on coop and frag ...
    someone made it - why just keep it in download section ?
    I can make servers with all of them accessible to play online
    The freedom of choice isn't always best idea, I think it's even more often not a good idea.
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmI7...channel=Vsauce

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    The freedom of choice isn't always best idea, I think it's even more often not a good idea.
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmI7...channel=Vsauce
    Thanx but i'll keep to my own devices ...if you dont mind ...

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Ok. Let it be as it is now. I would love a TDM server without banlist (password protected only for specified players, there are no newcomers, so we usually play teamgames with a tight list of players):

1. TDM Private Action (as part of name)
    2. Normal difficulty
    3. Limited ammo
    4. Supers ON
    5. Powerups OFF
    6. Map change command (with standard maps list)
    7. Countdown command
    8. PAUSE by players - ON

The password would be known only to the players I've chosen (So there's no possibility to get interruption during a match by an unwanted person)

There are european players who would rather play on german servers due to their location (ping and stability problems) and your servers are stable for them.

I'd be glad if it's possible and would help bring more activity when it comes to experienced DM players (the ones who don't want to play on russian/finnish servers due to ping problems).

P.s. I didn't notice this topic before. Now I just realised it's from 20th of September
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

The Dude

Ok. Let it be as it is now. I would love a TDM server without banlist (password protected only for specified players, there are no newcomers, so we usually play teamgames with a tight list of players):

1. TDM Private Action (as part of name)
    2. Normal difficulty
    3. Limited ammo
    4. Supers ON
    5. Powerups OFF
    6. Map change command (with standard maps list)
    7. Countdown command
    8. PAUSE by players - ON

The password would be known only to the players I've chosen (So there's no possibility to get interruption during a match by an unwanted person)

There are european players who would rather play on german servers due to their location (ping and stability problems) and your servers are stable for them.

I'd be glad if it's possible and would help bring more activity when it comes to experienced DM players (the ones who don't want to play on russian/finnish servers due to ping problems).

P.s. I didn't notice this topic before. Now I just realised it's from 20th of September
    There is already password-ed server - "Gamezone24" ...metali can configure it for any setting

Director

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    There is already password-ed server - "Gamezone24" ...metali can configure it for any setting
    True, SOL has been dead since some time.
    -
    -----------------

Godlike
    True, SOL has been dead since some time.
    nice.

- - - Updated - - -

sam is DEAD. move to the new era of gaming. :facepalm:

damn in this game there just some people that still hang on this boring crap game.

what is serious sam? serious sam 4 wasnt a blockbuster like bfe just the same like tse. and everytime i log in here i just see the same screens of the same people that r active here. this is gz but u got the donater button

there is an really big gameing world out of shitzone but some of u r still here coz of their status. and gz will never come back i know it and u know it too. all what u need r some idiots who wants to pay for this DEAD forum.

Director

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarion View Post
    nice.

- - - Updated - - -

damn in this game there just some people that still hang on this boring crap game.

what is serious sam? serious sam 4 wasnt a blockbuster like bfe just the same like tse. and everytime i log in here i just see the same screens of the same people that r active here. this is gz but u got the donater button

there is an really big gameing world out of shitzone but some of u r still here coz of their status. and gz will never come back i know it and u know it too. all what u need r some idiots who wants to pay for this DEAD forum.
    We were missing you ghosty. I hot 669 sites and you think i not hewe money for lawyer? Username: Spermentarion

P.s. wo ist der donate knopf? I don't see him and now we hawe an problem
    -
    -----------------

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Me need gameing world of new game and ALIVE forum. But now I have a problem!
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Godlike

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

ghosti be like: hate hate hate

nice.

- - - Updated - - -

gamezoners be like:

and now we have a problem

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Random girl

The game is officially dead and Ostap has successfully taken over it. Nobody can host any server and nobody has the right of choice anymore. Karel's stuff has been completely taken down too by now.

He now started banning Google bots so expect Ostap's website to disappear off Google pretty soon.

I hate the ending this game had to go through, and all because of one person.
    The most you're going to get by arguing with a squirrel is just some squeaking and some bites on your fingers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information