As we're an international community based in Europe with european (at least 98%) members I'd like to gather some information about stuff regarding COVID restrictions and economical situation in the country you live in. Simply answer the questions below so we could get more enlightened with the actual situation. I just want to analyse actual and future speculations. Enough said, here we go:
1. Is your country industry "locked down"?
2. If it's not, will it be? When? For how long?
3. Which industries will be "locked down"?
4. How will government compensate the loss of locked down companies?
5. Is there any other indemnity for a "lock down"? This includes company compensation + other recompense for loss caused by a lockdown (this includes people fired from job, quarantined (sick leave), sent on a regular leave etc.)
6. Is ghosty a paid actor?
7. where r my 115 euros?
8. Do you drive CLS 350?
9. Is seaport 25600 safe?
Feel free to write essays with as much information as you can. You don't need to answer the question separately. Tho I still don't know where the f is my 115 euros.
Answering these questions will help me analyse the actual situation based on (hopefully) real answers based on your own (or your friends/family) experience.
Situatsiya ochen slozhnaya. Vse yebutsya iz-za covid, eto podjebleni vyebaniyu v rot. I ya prosto khochu vypit vodki, piva, viski i poigrat s druzyami v Serious Sam v morskom portu 25600. Neuzheli dlya etogo trebuyetsya stolko usiliy? Pochemu eto tak slozhno? Poetomu ya nihuya miritsya s rlos-vorgami. I po umolchaniyu Zeo stoit pervym v moyem spiske etot eblivyi ochen potjebleni imperator.