Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    On my forum i've nobody to read

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    First valid question !!!

no insult meant ... but who cares what you want

I'm sorry ...i tried to find some links for Australian minister proving his point ...by making positive covid test with coca-cola
    but google removed it ..bing remove it ... i thought Yandex would have it ...lol
    NO ...
    I'm speechless... - the scope of this incursion is historical !!!
    Lol, I did have COVID and you're just delusional now. Didn't taste any food for like a week. For me it was easy tho, some friends had high fever for 1-2 weeks. It's stupid to say that symptoms are fake.

- - - Updated - - -

Even though it is pretty light for most healthy people, some who have asthma aren't so lucky.

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

It's all about genetic predispositions, actual health state and some other less relevant variables. It's a scale from "nothing happens to me" to "I can barely breath". But there's also another "scale" called "statistics", which is crucial.

Srakke is right about health care load and efficiency but it also all depends on the demographic position of a land. We all know what happened to north Italy and some Spanish lands. The high percentage of population was elderly there, so no wonder why so many deaths occured and why health care had problems with efficiency. There will always be many deaths or hard cases of covid where you have high amount of elderly or people with other serious health problems like diabetes, suffering from cancer, asthma/overall lung problems, overall low immunity due to obesity, bad diet, no physical activity and such.

People are always speaking about Swedish anticovid strategy (no restrictions and such) and I must say it's pretty efficient when it comes to covidshit/economics ratio. They know how to think logically, they listen to real experienced virusologists, the Swedish government doesn't repress on their citizens. They kindly please people to apply simple tasks, but they don't prison them at homes, they don't make absurdal laws (masks/closing businesses etc.) against the people who are carrying their lives. Swedes know the risks of covid and they're smart, they know what to do by themselves, they have a choice (crucial thing). What's important, the swedes are really aware of the virus and they restrain from many social activities, but with respect to common sense ofc.

Simple example - we all know the virus spreads easily in small overcrowded spaces. But governments are applying laws that for example you need to wear masks almost everywhere, even on open air when there are no people near you. They give police/administration abilities to repress people with absurdal penalty fees or tickets. Quarantine absurds really similar to prisoning.

Health care problems? FIGHT THEM!
    More anticovid-hospitals, more anticovid-staff in hospitals, no repression and let people live their lives normally.

According to statistics the death rate from covid is marginal and its highest percentage applies to elderly and "weaker people" with additional diseases.

There surely should be/must be some sanitary recommendations, but closing businesses and people at home is just useless and won't stop the problem. It's impossible to stop covid unless you separate literally EVERYONE in the world for many days or even weeks, stopping the whole world order, but that would cause anarchy. It's simply IMPOSSIBLE.

The economical failure and people getting other diseases (due to problems with actual healthcare efficency and the applies restrictions) thanks to covid-bullshit-strategies should be stopped. It's just irracional and doesn't have any logical explanation.
    Last edited by HeLLspAWn; 13.02.2021 at 00:51.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Can someone delete this uselless thread

Director

just idi naxuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    -
    -----------------

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    Can someone delete this uselless thread
    gotta agree, really useless conversations in here
    Tell a pussy boy that I said, "Step back"
    Motherfucker wanna talk, but I'm gettin' the bag
    I see the reason that the motherfuckers takin' it bad
    They know they never wanna be the one to step like that

Revenge on my chest, I stay in my best
    They stayin' mad that I be winning, do I make you upset?
    I'm makin' moves, and now they comin'
    'Cause I'm gettin' some bread
    But you weren't there when I was broke
    And now you think that we friends
    Forget it

Veteran Member

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    why are you so eager to be vaccinated?
    I've made the reason clear enough. This is the best protection of the health of me personally and the people around me.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AlexHF View Post
    I've made the reason clear enough. This is the best protection of the health of me personally and the people around me.
    bullshit.
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

this vaccine is bullshit anyway, covid is over and the new variants are striking now and those stupid vaccine doesn't protect against these, we're going to get injected dunno what crap into our veins while it takes AT LEAST five years to make a real vaccine

Anyway, now pharma labs be like

Last edited by Skyward; 14.02.2021 at 02:05.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Gospodski

Quote Originally Posted by AlexHF View Post

So many years u have, yet so easly to be manipulated by media... Hh

Seriously now, delete this shit thread

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post

So many years u have, yet so easly to be manipulated by media... Hh

Seriously now, delete this shit thread
    i think u are the one who got manipulated by media but in the opposite way.

That happened. Once.

Downloads:Uploads: 0

im sorry but isnt the 5+ year ish testing period for any kind of vaccine the one of fundamental principles of healthcare science? dang

- - - Updated - - -

i mean the plain majority of conspiracy theories does sound like they are written by ghostship in collaboration with czacha but the current vaccine hysteria is meant to be questioned as a possible outcome of world's healthcare imperfection
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

2003-2014 SS/SE

Gospodski

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    i think u are the one who got manipulated by media but in the opposite way.

Does still military convoes driving thru italy and burring empty sacrofags?!

Director

Afair, the research on corona-alike vaccines hits 2002-2003 since the bigger SARS came. They ofcourse stopped working on the vaccine, because virus disapperared and there was no point (it was a wrong choice ofc) making one (reason is simple: MONAYYY aka where r my 115e). Same shit happened in 2009 or 2010, they started to work on a vaccine for the swine flu, but just like in 2003, it also disappeared and there was no point making it (reason is simple: MONAYYY aka where r my 115e). Then MERS in 2015 and I think I don't need to say what happened to the vaccine research again...

We have two factors: The scientists had some data and did some research back in the days so it was easier and quicker to make a covid19 vaccine. Second factor is the scale of problem - more people involved in making a vaccine, all the fucked up restrictions also made people work much faster to get the proper outcome (vaccine that is). There will be also much easier to make a vaccine for mutated viruses but there is a problem called "population and time". It's impossible to vaccine 7+ billion people in a short period of time and until they do so (it can take 7+ years) we will have a few more corona mutations.

If they made a vaccine for SARS in 2003 and then 2010 for a swine flu (and must likely in 2015 for ebola), we would have anticovid vaccine done in a month or something (aka maybe it would be possible to take the problem down directly in China).
    -
    -----------------

Veteran Member

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    bullshit.
    ne pizdi

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information