Quote Originally Posted by syron View Post
Libertarians: I don't need the government, human beings are capable of rational thought and action. If everyone was just "free" enough, we'd be living in a utopia.

Libertarians in a pandemic: The guy on Youtube told me Covid was a hoax and vaccinations are the devil. Also, he has a PhD. And why would he lie? I don't question anything but mainstream media. I'm a healthy 20/30something and so is everyone I know. My friend got it, and he was fine. I extrapolate this anecdotal evidence, because that's how statistics work. I'm an expert on statistics (and medicine) btw, I've seen all the videos (and read Facebook). You wouldn't get it. He's unaware PepeLaugh. Fucking NPCs amirite.

Ostap, you're an intelligent guy and 10 years ago, I was interested in what you had to say. But brother, you drank the kool-aid, and you're not the first one I've seen devolve like this. They start out as being a sceptic and challenging the fabric of the world, and that's fine, but at one point they stop believing ANYTHING, EVERYTHING is subjective, and there is no truth anymore. Everything is just a big fucking joke to you.
Interesting approach ...
so you are like:

pips around you like:

and you are still like: