Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown

The Dude

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by syron View Post
    Libertarians: I don't need the government, human beings are capable of rational thought and action. If everyone was just "free" enough, we'd be living in a utopia.

Libertarians in a pandemic: The guy on Youtube told me Covid was a hoax and vaccinations are the devil. Also, he has a PhD. And why would he lie? I don't question anything but mainstream media. I'm a healthy 20/30something and so is everyone I know. My friend got it, and he was fine. I extrapolate this anecdotal evidence, because that's how statistics work. I'm an expert on statistics (and medicine) btw, I've seen all the videos (and read Facebook). You wouldn't get it. He's unaware PepeLaugh. Fucking NPCs amirite.

Ostap, you're an intelligent guy and 10 years ago, I was interested in what you had to say. But brother, you drank the kool-aid, and you're not the first one I've seen devolve like this. They start out as being a sceptic and challenging the fabric of the world, and that's fine, but at one point they stop believing ANYTHING, EVERYTHING is subjective, and there is no truth anymore. Everything is just a big fucking joke to you.
    Interesting approach ...
    so you are like:

pips around you like:

and you are still like:

....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Elite Member

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 7

I drive an audi a3

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    I drive an audi a3

Tell a pussy boy that I said, "Step back"
    Motherfucker wanna talk, but I'm gettin' the bag
    I see the reason that the motherfuckers takin' it bad
    They know they never wanna be the one to step like that

Revenge on my chest, I stay in my best
    They stayin' mad that I be winning, do I make you upset?
    I'm makin' moves, and now they comin'
    'Cause I'm gettin' some bread
    But you weren't there when I was broke
    And now you think that we friends
    Forget it

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

My close friend was infected with covid. She's an acrobatic performer, this builds endurance and stuff.
    She recovered 2 months ago, and currently she still has problems with endurance and lung efficiency, she can get short of breath after a simple walk outside.
    But I'm just an internet person, and you should negate the experience of my friends, and the existence of coronavirus that's just rude and disrespectful for people who suffered

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    My close friend was infected with covid. She's an acrobatic performer, this builds endurance and stuff.
    She recovered 2 months ago, and currently she still has problems with endurance and lung efficiency, she can get short of breath after a simple walk outside.
    But I'm just an internet person, and you should negate the experience of my friends, and the existence of coronavirus that's just rude and disrespectful for people who suffered
    peoples here lives on internet,no idea what happens in real life..

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AlexHF View Post
    That is, you prefer to get sick yourself and infect others, which may lead to the death of some of them. Do I understand you correctly?

- - - Updated - - -

There was a distinct spirit of the Middle Ages and obscurantism. When do we start the witch-burning and tribunal of Galileo?
    I though you're smarter

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

World Health Organization lol, that same organization who wanted to test their crappy vaccine on Africa as perfect lab rats

There's nothing more corrupted than them

Young people like us get more chance of dying from a severe allergic reaction from the vaccine than dying from the covid itself, it's completely pointless. Just vaccine the people that has risks (old people and those who already have health issues) and the problem is solved.

To this day Sweden still pwnt them all

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    World Health Organization lol, that same organization who wanted to test their crappy vaccine on Africa as perfect lab rats

Young people like us get more chance of dying from a severe allergic reaction from the vaccine than dying from the covid itself, it's completely pointless. Just vaccine the people that has risks (old people and those who already have health issues) and the problem is solved.

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Just imagine world leaders debating over most important matters by gif wars lmao

The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Just imagine world leaders debating over most important matters by gif wars lmao
    well ...first of all
    They will run out of gifs ...in just few minutes ...

do you know why ? ... because major gif hosting company - giphy.com were purchased by facebook
    and now there are only politically correct gifs available

- - - Updated - - -

Although ...
    still following your idea

Lets imagine US talking to Russia:

US - hey Russia - check what i've got here ...

Russia - hey US - catch the anti crabs remedy

Veteran Member

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

1) The World Health Organization is not a manufacturer or developer of any vaccine.
    2) The World Health Organization does not conduct any drug or vaccine trials. This is done by manufacturers and relevant laboratories authorized by national health organizations. WHO only develops standards.

Of course, this is a typical example of corruption. With the participation of the developers and manufacturers of the drug or vaccine and the local African national health organization. WHO may or may not have acted as a mediator.

This is absolutely untrue. Cytokine storm also occurs in young healthy people, as well as bilateral pneumonia. An allergic reaction occurs in an extremely small number of people. In addition, you personally, apparently, some higher forces forbade you to take an antihistamine drug in advance before vaccination? In addition, you probably don't care about the people you infect, even if you get sick in a mild form. Well, that's a decent position.

In Sweden, 58,8062 people have fallen ill, 12,115 people have died from Covid-19 to date, and in Norway, 64,990 people have fallen ill, and 582 people have died. In Sweden, 58,009 people per 1 million population became ill, and in Norway, 11,932 people per 1 million population became ill. At the same time, the difference in the population is less than 2 times. That is, if Sweden had taken the same measures as Norway, just over 1,000 people would have died. Tell me, is the vain death of 11,000 people a victory? And in my opinion, it is called a little differently. And your position also has a name. But I really don't want to say those words. The victory is, for example, in Vietnam, where without stopping the economy, it was possible to achieve the lowest morbidity and mortality. Only 35 people died there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    I though you're smarter
    I'm sorry I didn't live up to your expectations. I was really very stupid after visiting the intensive care unit and after seeing the suffering and death of people from Covid-19.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    calm down jeez...
    I'll do without advice.

The Dude

Last edited by Ostap; 10.02.2021 at 11:32.

Veteran Member

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    I doubt anyone will have their own choice to pick the vaccine from the company they want or the type of vaccine they want to take. Pfizer actually has a dark history when it comes to their products (including massive compensations for affected people). Second of all, covid ain't as harmful as Ebola, Sars from 2003 (afair) or the H5N1 rom 2008 or 2009 (afair) so when we take all the things into consideration, it turns out it's still better to wait for a "facelifting" of the vaccine and also track what's gonna happen in the upcoming months.
    You have a choice! You can come to Russia, spend two weeks in quarantine, and be vaccinated with a choice of vector or peptide vaccine.

The Dude

1) The World Health Organization is not a manufacturer or developer of any vaccine.
    2) The World Health Organization does not conduct any drug or vaccine trials. This is done by manufacturers and relevant laboratories authorized by national health organizations. WHO only develops standards.
    They are the leaders ...as they should be
    But they are not leading ahead - they are stalling (that's at least...) they are controlled not by UN but by a bunch of corporations
    (At this point i'm not yet ready to admit that even UN is controlled by these entities... but it's not far from the truth either)

Of course, this is a typical example of corruption. With the participation of the developers and manufacturers of the drug or vaccine and the local African national health organization. WHO may or may not have acted as a mediator.
    Dude - you've already admitted that WHO is a shady group - Next step would be to admit to your self - you were lied to !!!

This is absolutely untrue. Cytokine storm also occurs in young healthy people, as well as bilateral pneumonia. An allergic reaction occurs in an extremely small number of people. In addition, you personally, apparently, some higher forces forbade you to take an antihistamine drug in advance before vaccination? In addition, you probably don't care about the people you infect, even if you get sick in a mild form. Well, that's a decent position.
    This is one of the lowest tactics one can use "think of the children"....!!!
    YOU used it in a way "you probably don't care about the people you infect"
    Have you lost all grounds to stand on ? during your discourse ? Try not use those commonly appropriated by MSM expressions !!!

In Sweden, 58,8062 people have fallen ill, 12,115 people have died from Covid-19 to date, and in Norway, 64,990 people have fallen ill, and 582 people have died. In Sweden, 58,009 people per 1 million population became ill, and in Norway, 11,932 people per 1 million population became ill. At the same time, the difference in the population is less than 2 times. That is, if Sweden had taken the same measures as Norway, just over 1,000 people would have died. Tell me, is the vain death of 11,000 people a victory? And in my opinion, it is called a little differently. And your position also has a name. But I really don't want to say those words. The victory is, for example, in Vietnam, where without stopping the economy, it was possible to achieve the lowest morbidity and mortality. Only 35 people died there.
    Sweden as Holland were pressured into admittance
    Holland is no longer a free country !!!
    Sweden - no idea ...but after they caved down - probably same.

I'm sorry I didn't live up to your expectations. I was really very stupid after visiting the intensive care unit and after seeing the suffering and death of people from Covid-19.
    Take a step back ... and relax
    First - you are not a doctor - so what you saw - you CANNOT VOUCH FOR that people dying were dying from covid
    second - take a second step back .. and remember what you knew ...and apply it to what you know now
    this will allow you to see the difference ...(unless of coz you just ignoring it on purpose)

- - - Updated - - -

You have a choice! You can come to Russia, spend two weeks in quarantine, and be vaccinated with a choice of vector or peptide vaccine.
    I see that you are very "advanced" in this area
    Would you mind explaining to us...
    what vector and peptide vaccines are ?

without copy pasting of coz ..sorry ...we might not be as advanced as you are

- - - Updated - - -

also ...please add what vaccine is what type ...
    i'd suggest making a table....
    Last edited by Ostap; 08.02.2021 at 21:36.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

why are you so eager to be vaccinated?
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information