Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 122

Thread: Lockdown

  1. #106
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    shotty trouble
    Posts
    5,377

    Downloads: 14  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    dunno what ure talking about i am selling many items to germans; ffp2 masks, lego sets, hardware, dogfood, even pokemon cards - they spent tons of money... germans are rich as fuck!!!
    where do u get all that stuff from?
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

  2. #107
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,703

    Downloads: 758  Uploads: 56

    imo an epidemic should be obvious with real dead people not positive test results lol
    Well said mate!
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]


    💔 Į αթ?ł?פᎥჳℯ Ꭵᶂ ע?น ᶂℯℯł Ꮥ?ጠℯŧℌᎥŋפ 💔

  3. #108
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    12,175

    Downloads: 54  Uploads: 4

    Germany is so rich that they even try to buy our EDF (french electricity) whereas it's the only thing that guarantee our independance

    Selling this compagny is like selling the entire country so I highly expect our governement does not sell it

    click to view my steam profile



    Asus ● Corsair ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic
    in every government i have a feeling its leaded by tankist ~ Hellsperm @ Discord

  4. #109
    N2 FAMOUS
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,070

    Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

    meanwhile a 3rd wave of coronavirus has been announced in poland and 3rd wave of depression in my head

  5. #110
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    shotty trouble
    Posts
    5,377

    Downloads: 14  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    meanwhile a 3rd wave of coronavirus has been announced in poland and 3rd wave of depression in my head
    you need to meditate bro. if it can cure my psychosis it can cure your depression xd
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

  6. #111
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,362

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    you need to meditate bro. if it can cure my psychosis it can cure your depression xd
    meditation is not for everyone, my mind is way too active for example, i go nuts if im not doing something i have to keep my mind busy at most times unless im sleeping, i do it through parties, college work and actual work, so i give myself very little rest time at least until i find a better solution. I live this sort of lifestyle because I developed some new emotions in my head and i let them run rampant, this is a result of emotional suppression as opposed to emotional control, so i have been very busy in the last 3 weeks trying to figure out wtf is wrong with me and I have found a viable solution that lets me learn about my own mental state and keep busy at the same time, and i have to say that i am very much in love with this new activity that kills 2 rabbits with 1 bullet and I look forward to it on daily basis

  7. #112
    Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    zeo stole them frags
    Posts
    20,002

    Downloads: 33  Uploads: 8

    Teamgames > mindfuck > meditation
    Where r my 115? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

    GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

  8. #113
    N2 FAMOUS
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,070

    Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    meditation is not for everyone, my mind is way too active for example, i go nuts if im not doing something i have to keep my mind busy at most times unless im sleeping, i do it through parties, college work and actual work, so i give myself very little rest time at least until i find a better solution. I live this sort of lifestyle because I developed some new emotions in my head and i let them run rampant, this is a result of emotional suppression as opposed to emotional control, so i have been very busy in the last 3 weeks trying to figure out wtf is wrong with me and I have found a viable solution that lets me learn about my own mental state and keep busy at the same time, and i have to say that i am very much in love with this new activity that kills 2 rabbits with 1 bullet and I look forward to it on daily basis
    Same bro, I'm a hyperactive person and have to keep my mind busy most of the time, because if I don't, it drives me nuts. I'm too impatient to go into meditation, it would only irritate me and make even more distressed. Suppressing my thoughts is not the best idea during these times.

  9. #114
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    shotty trouble
    Posts
    5,377

    Downloads: 14  Uploads: 0

    especially you guys should meditate in my opinion! my mind is hyperactive/overactive by nature and I have almost no sensory filter and strong ADS due to my (recently diagnosed) autism. i always thought it's impossible to control my own thoughts/feelings but by meditation I'm finally starting to break free from mindslavery!

    important info: it's not about suppressing thoughts, it's about learning to ignore them/observe them only.

    thanks to this practice I'm developing my own sensory filter now that you neurotypical guys are born with. all I can say is: I love it! living without a sensory filter is really hell. you are constantly burnout/depressed/anxious and on the verge of complete madness/psychosis. but now I know that there is hope.
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

  10. #115
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,362

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Same bro, I'm a hyperactive person and have to keep my mind busy most of the time, because if I don't, it drives me nuts. I'm too impatient to go into meditation, it would only irritate me and make even more distressed. Suppressing my thoughts is not the best idea during these times.
    you see i kinda thought you would be similar in some things with me based on how we even have similarities on outlook on life and have similar interests irl

  11. #116
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    shotty trouble
    Posts
    5,377

    Downloads: 14  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    you see i kinda thought you would be similar in some things with me based on how we even have similarities on outlook on life and have similar interests irl
    I wish I could say that. I've a feeling I'm the only autistic psycho on this gaming forum xd
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

  12. #117
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,362

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    I wish I could say that. I've a feeling I'm the only autistic psycho on this gaming forum xd
    one of my best friends has ADHD, doesnt stop him from living a life like mine, hell the guy even pulls better looking women than i do from time to time

    anyway obviously i dont know what it is like to walk in your shoes but look everyone is different and thats a good thing

    Also to go back on your point about thought observation/ignoring. I would really disagree with this and if thats the art of meditation then I will stay away from it for the duration of my life. In my opinion it is far more important to be able to understand your thoughts and emotions and be able to analyze them rationally in your own head and challenge them. With enough practice of this technique this will become more natural in my mind (hopefully) and I will be able to think a lot more rationally in the situations that call for emotions like anger or hurt which are very difficult to control.

    Ill try to give you an analogy and I hope it will make sense, lets say you have an infected wound on your hand, if you ignore it or just observe it, your wound will cause you to die eventually, or in best case you will just lose your hand. This doesnt profit you. This example applies to mental health also, there is no reason you should ignore/observe anger, hurt, depression, panic attacks and many other things that there are (im new to this). Because just as physical health, mental health is also health and requires just as much if not more attention.

  13. #118
    Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    zeo stole them frags
    Posts
    20,002

    Downloads: 33  Uploads: 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    one of my best friends has ADHD, doesnt stop him from living a life like mine, hell the guy even pulls better looking women than i do from time to time

    anyway obviously i dont know what it is like to walk in your shoes but look everyone is different and thats a good thing

    Also to go back on your point about thought observation/ignoring. I would really disagree with this and if thats the art of meditation then I will stay away from it for the duration of my life. In my opinion it is far more important to be able to understand your thoughts and emotions and be able to analyze them rationally in your own head and challenge them. With enough practice of this technique this will become more natural in my mind (hopefully) and I will be able to think a lot more rationally in the situations that call for emotions like anger or hurt which are very difficult to control.

    Ill try to give you an analogy and I hope it will make sense, lets say you have an infected wound on your hand, if you ignore it or just observe it, your wound will cause you to die eventually, or in best case you will just lose your hand. This doesnt profit you. This example applies to mental health also, there is no reason you should ignore/observe anger, hurt, depression, panic attacks and many other things that there are (im new to this). Because just as physical health, mental health is also health and requires just as much if not more attention.
    Yu forgot to add that perfect mental health can cure many somatic symptoms. Example: you stress too much or too often (live in overall stress) - you can get diarrhea, muscle spasms and some more serious problems later on (especially mental ones).
    Where r my 115? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

    GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

  14. #119
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,362

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Yu forgot to add that perfect mental health can cure many somatic symptoms. Example: you stress too much or too often (live in overall stress) - you can get diarrhea, muscle spasms and some more serious problems later on (especially mental ones).
    im still learning and doing research but just on the stuff that applies to me personally for now. But yes you are right i heard stories like this before. However if you want to discuss this further ill read some articles so i can actually provide a valid discussion because at the moment i dont have enough knowledge to talk about things other than those i talked about in my previous post

  15. #120
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    shotty trouble
    Posts
    5,377

    Downloads: 14  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Yu forgot to add that perfect mental health can cure many somatic symptoms. Example: you stress too much or too often (live in overall stress) - you can get diarrhea, muscle spasms and some more serious problems later on (especially mental ones).
    even your adrenal cortex can be damaged permanently causing many chronic problems. guess how I know that...

    @ Prottoss

    the reason why you can't control your emotions is that you identify 2 much w them. when you view them from a certain distance (by meditation) you can still act accordingly and much more rationally and wise. think of this: how can a psychopath survive? he has no feelings/fear by nature and yet he avoids danger enough not to get killed. by not caring and feeling as much as others he becomes smarter and stronger than them.
    but ofc this is just my way of thinking. it works for me. the less I care the more I achieve. even in Sam when I care a lot about losing I lose when I don't give a damn I win. it's true 4 me. but I'm not neurotypical so maybe it doesn't work 4 your brain I dunno.

    I'm meditating 24/7 now and finally get a grip on my mental problem. I just meditate everything away now xd. also I practice 100% semen retention and it gives me a hell of a lot more energy which I really need to fix my broken life. this shit actually works 4 me. ye I know I'm crazy
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

 

 
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •