Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    Banned

Downloads:Uploads: 0

The Update It Didn'T Feel As A City Or A City

Finally, I believe there should be some added dangers to the"wilderness" involving towns. This could be outlaws coming out to attack youpersonally, natural events, and so forth. Jagex strove to make this by introducing level 5 highwaymen, but they're insignificant to HUJ V ROT players over level 10 and do not pose any dangers to individuals who are smart enough to operate. These risks would correspond to your skill level and could be common at elevated levels. They'd come from nowhere and struggle only you, very similar to old random events. This would probably help prevent botting too. I'd recommend the expanding of the map too, but that could be quite difficult.

Eastern lands are interesting, and I think they have got lots of possibility, but until we proceed for them I think I would rather watch Menaphos and Prifidinas. Additionally, maintaining them ridiculously cryptic is really extremely helpful when they want to retcon items in. They are cool, but unecessary at the moment, unless Jagex really wants to draw in an oriental playerbase. Were they're published, I'd love some tie ins with Player owned Ports, Majharrat, and perhaps even another race altogether. . .but not Pandas like in WOW.

Discussing of this world map, I love what they just did at the latest update filling in the edges. There is still room for developement but eliminating those nasty lines in the borders made them seem like a lot more well-rounded areas that make more sense. Next step, eliminating a few of the fences (I have not been to Al Kharid yet but I enjoy the appearance of the map ) and in particular the starter station would be great, then shrinking Draynor Manor so it goes with VYEBANIYU V KOSMOS the rest of Scale Theory could make the map better.
    Last edited by HeLLspAWn; 03.11.2020 at 05:42.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

absolutely of course
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

ok

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Ya kak raz sobiralsya zasnut'. No ya reshil, chto vyp'yu yeshche 8 sortov piva, chtoby poluchit' krasivuyu gamezone69.not. Vot ya vizhu etogo dolbanogo vyebanego v rot i v rzopu bota. Blya v 3:30 nochi, atakuyet gamezone @ seaport 25600. A chto mne delat' v xui? On govorit i prikazal mne pokupat' zoloto, no ya yebaiyu yego zoloto. Yego zloto u menya jest v rzopu i v pizded s yego zolotom v xui. Malo togo, vnezapno v 4:30 poyavlyayutsya Protossy ebaniyu, chto uzhe neveroyatno udivitel'no. Tem ne meneye, pryamo pod svoim postom on pishet PENIX. YA ne znayu, chert voz'mi, chto zdes' proiskhodit. Kakoy potjebleni opyt. Teper' ya chuvstvuyu sebya fursukenom fururkenom i forsratkenov. Vvidu vysheizlozhennogo, ya reshil pereyti s gamezone na forum tankista!!!!!!. idi naxui s gamezonezone69 zdes' yeshche yest' boty. A na forume tankistov vse yasno. Tam govoritsya o politike, yest' tri pol'zovatelya: at0mic , atom i avenger. Kak zhit v pizdec? To eblivyo vyebaniyu v rot bot s interneta. Net problemes net problems. Do skoroy vstrechi v morskim portom 25600 moy soshki!
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Kingang View Post
    Finally, I believe there should be some added dangers to the"wilderness" involving towns. This could be outlaws coming out to attack youpersonally, natural events, and so forth. Jagex strove to make this by introducing level 5 highwaymen, but they're insignificant to HUJ V ROT players over level 10 and do not pose any dangers to individuals who are smart enough to operate. These risks would correspond to your skill level and could be common at elevated levels. They'd come from nowhere and struggle only you, very similar to old random events. This would probably help prevent botting too. I'd recommend the expanding of the map too, but that could be quite difficult.

Eastern lands are interesting, and I think they have got lots of possibility, but until we proceed for them I think I would rather watch Menaphos and Prifidinas. Additionally, maintaining them ridiculously cryptic is really extremely helpful when they want to retcon items in. They are cool, but unecessary at the moment, unless Jagex really wants to draw in an oriental playerbase. Were they're published, I'd love some tie ins with Player owned Ports, Majharrat, and perhaps even another race altogether. . .but not Pandas like in WOW.

Discussing of this world map, I love what they just did at the latest update filling in the edges. There is still room for developement but eliminating those nasty lines in the borders made them seem like a lot more well-rounded areas that make more sense. Next step, eliminating a few of the fences (I have not been to Al Kharid yet but I enjoy the appearance of the map ) and in particular the starter station would be great, then shrinking Draynor Manor so it goes with VYEBANIYU V KOSMOS the rest of Scale Theory could make the map better.
    Bullshit.
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Rookie

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Kingang View Post

The story is so confusing as a secret conspiracy of Freemasons...

Thread Information