If anything that Madden nfl 21 coins shows you why they published a broken product. The men and women who buy don't read/care exactly what the internet thinks. Disappointed in the sports community but frankly. . .where else could they go if this is their only option? Most of the sports enthusiast do not read reviews before they buy. A lot of them literally just play that game for the whole year. It's the same for FIFA. Imagine if Fromsoftware created a half-baked Souls game. The lovers would still buy it since it's still a Souls game. Makes sense if you consider it that way. I mean, I just played New Super Mario Bros 2. It is like three hours and nothing about it is distinctive from all the other New Super Mario Bros. games. Yet, I purchased it, and so did not countless different players.

Maximum Football 2020 releases after this month. It frankly compares to overdue Xbox/early 360 graphically but it really has customization and depth unlike Madden. Honstely if your only real game in town it is not like anyone has a choice just I'm just glad madden didn't need to stick around and watch his name butchered. Unfortunately Madden & FIFA are matches that are review-immune because of mixture of exclusive licensing / casual market reach. I get the feeling Avengers will also fall into this category. The NFL & FIFA respectively don't require enough flak for this. They need to see that their audience is not happy but do not switch to non-exclusive licensing anyway. Past year's I ceased enjoying a month in I'd the EA ace left before yesterday I didn't reup.

EA delays Madden NFL 21 reveal trailer in solidarity with BLM protests

It's a logical choice by EA. Even if they are only after political factors. The NFL and Madden have a sizable African American fandom, along with being basically a US exclusive merchandise with minimal international appeal. Not the ideal time to fall info when one of your largest demographics & only market is to literal fire. From an advertising/marketing point, theyve done this quite a few times (smaller scale) for Battlefront 2. The CM said theyre looking to make the maximum spalsh as you can. If folks are outside protesting = less audiences. And furthermore, lower internet engagement. On most social websites it is impossible to talk about anything but the protests at the moment. They need people talking about the reveal but that Cheap Madden 21 coins would be drowned out by the much larger news at the moment.