Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Join the quest

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Actually the overreacting is critial. Economical failure, recession, psychical illnesses, low (or no) medical treatment possibility at all when it comes to other diseases. Everything circulates around covid. The absurdal laws applied to many countries (all over the globe that is) are just a cherry on top of this BULLSHIT (c) ghosty.

And yes - the pandemic is real and it's dangerous (hospital overcrowd + alot of ill people at the same time in critical state is deadly too). I think every country should just make the same treatment as Sweden (quarantine elderly only and just minimize all other restricions as much as possible). And ofcourse DON'T DENY, just please people to stay safe and give them info how to actually stay safe.

Swedish anti-covid program = WAY TO GO!

The actual problem is people split (covidians vs anti-covid people) in many countries and no balance at all. One part of population thinks covid doesnt exist and its BULLSHIT (c) ghosty. Other part of population is overreacting and being in panic state thinking covid is gonna kill all and the world is over.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    My humble servants - i say - wear the mask at all time
    When you eat - wear the mask - there is no excuse for it - chewing food can and will produce speckles around you !!!
    When you drink - wear the mask - you just have no concept of how to drink ...so please do
    When you breath - wear the mask - it offends us in so many ways that your salary cannot even come close to the number
    When you fuck - wear the mask - we do not want stray dogs to multiply - we have africans now !!!

- - - Updated - - -

does this enlighten you enough ?
    or maybe you should ask Merkel ...to explain it to you

- - - Updated - - -

Covid is like :

other sicknesses are like :

no more deaths by anything ... only covid
    AIDS - gone
    Cancer - gone
    Everything is gone ...we are dying of covid now !!!

- - - Updated - - -

nobody had a flew this year

- - - Updated - - -

Gripp is a history ...!!!

i made thousands of € in this pandemic also got plenty corona awards from my employer
    if you cant make cash in such situations, crying behind your monitor will help for sure

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Actually the overreacting is critial. Economical failure, recession, psychical illnesses, low (or no) medical treatment possibility at all when it comes to other diseases. Everything circulates around covid. The absurdal laws applied to many countries (all over the globe that is) are just a cherry on top of this BULLSHIT (c) ghosty.

And yes - the pandemic is real and it's dangerous (hospital overcrowd + alot of ill people at the same time in critical state is deadly too). I think every country should just make the same treatment as Sweden (quarantine elderly only and just minimize all other restricions as much as possible). And ofcourse DON'T DENY, just please people to stay safe and give them info how to actually stay safe.

The actual problem is people split (covidians vs anti-covid people) in many countries and no balance at all. One part of population thinks covid doesnt exist and its BULLSHIT (c) ghosty. Other part of population is overreacting and being in panic state thinking covid is gonna kill all and the world is over.
    this pandemic is a very good indicator of folks control, in the first week already the highways were empty and you can tell that is caused by just consuming mainstream media xd

also you can tell that more and more companies go bankrupt wich means they are possible candidates for government takeovers

i myself am a Lufthansa shareholder and i am not amused about the governments sudden big influence within

i am not willing to read more bad news about government takeovers!

you should not be worried about covid being false or real, harmful or harmless
    just make the best out of the situation and learn from it

i can tell, this pandemic taught me ALOT ! for a capitalist like me this pandemic is a huge opportunity!

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Director

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    this pandemic is a very good indicator of folks control, in the first week already the highways were empty and you can tell that is caused by just consuming mainstream media xd

also you can tell that more and more companies go bankrupt wich means they are possible candidates for government takeovers

i myself am a Lufthansa shareholder and i am not amused about the governments sudden big influence within

i am not willing to read more bad news about government takeovers!

you should not be worried about covid being false or real, harmful or harmless
    just make the best out of the situation and learn from it

i can tell, this pandemic taught me ALOT ! for a capitalist like me this pandemic is a huge opportunity!
    Ofcourse it is ! Thanks to pandemy I broke the record in my yearly income. I just don't like the shit going on around (masks everywhere and fees/tickets for not wearing them even if it's unnecessary to do so, no social life outside home and people seem to have psychical problems). Sitting home 24/7 (I work 99% of time at home in the office) made me gain 10 kilos more and I usually feel weird if I don't go out for at least 30 mins.

I've even seen France made some weird restrictions on lockdown in Paris - from 22:00 to 6:00 noone can go outside (unless someone needs to go to job or some urgent needs like medical stuff and such). Weird, because night is the most safe time to go outside... less crowd... I could write a book about absurds going on in many countries caused by covid, but well - waste of time.
    -
    -----------------

VPN Elite

Ostap, why are you even concerned about wearing a mask? U obviously never leave home anyway

Ofcourse it is ! Thanks to pandemy I broke the record in my yearly income. I just don't like the shit going on around (masks, no social life outside home and people seem to have psychical problems). Sitting home 24/7 (I work 99% of time at home in the office) made me gain 10 kilos more and I usually feel weird if I don't go out for at least 30 mins.
    ye the only thing that negatively affected me is the restaurant closing, my wife and i went out for dinner at least once a week, this is what we absolutely miss now

on the other hand i can use those savings now and invest them into lego star wars sets and nintendo switch games

The Dude

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    Ostap, why are you even concerned about wearing a mask?
    I had to wear one today ...first time coz of the rules in holland started 1st december

I'd like to counter question you :
    Why Are you not concerned wearing one ?

- - - Updated - - -

ow wait ...i got it - you got lots of money made right ?

- - - Updated - - -

you dont realy give a fuck about it ...its just a buisness to you right ?

- - - Updated - - -

Not a thread or anything ...but
    what goes around comes around .... remember that

- - - Updated - - -

please remember that 20 years from now
    i hope this forum will live that long
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

The Dude

First reaction that actually sounds ... yes we all overreacting ...we are pushed to hate each and everyone

NOOOO...it is not ...its all fake piece of information
    go ...go right now to the first hospital and make real pictures ...i bet you wont be able!
    Hospitals are empty - numbers you see are from Mass media propaganda

I've my uncle in Russia 70+ ...he had a longs infection .... marked as covid...(it was not!!)
    2 weeks with antibiotics ...he's fine now ...no fucks given ...NO COVID ...for fucks sake
    but now he is covid survivor according to the stats ...so ...if (according to the test he had a covid)
    and survived by just having 2 weeks standard antibiotics) ... why would we NOW need a vaccine ?

have everyone forgot viruses we had before 2020 ?

Dude - swedes just flipped rest of the world !!!!
    and they are doing fine ...and all of us ...dumb asses - should respect that and accept that we are dumb asses fulled by our incompetent advisers ...

At some point Holland was as Sweeden ... but it seems we are a wassal state of america after all
    coz our ministers eventually failed to realize it ....
    and now ...yes we are obligated to wear a mask in public places ...
    Holland lost its democracy the moment Rutte (our prime minister) ..annouced it

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone below 50 ...should not take a vaccine !!!
    You are still able to shoot some sperm out ... right ? ... if you want to keep doing it
    do no take the vaccine !!!

- - - Updated - - -

But who i'm I to teach you ...nobody
    have your own opinion ...preferably not based on someone who told you so

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

i just wanna be able to drink in a pub with me mates again without any restrictions and some live music in the back
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Director

Yeah hostpitals are almost empty, but actually all these anticovid specialized hospitals earn like 8x more money for every empty covid-related hospital bed... It's all about politics and money.

The more tests people do, the more numbers of "infected" people come. The tests ain't fake but they actually only show that someone could have a virus leftover which is actually neutralised by your immune system. The rpPCR positive test doesn't mean some one is sick as fuck and is gonna die in a few days. It only shows someone infected, usually with no sympthoms. Covid can be destructive for elderly but even a simple flu is destructing because they're just old and their immune system is weak. Even a simple cough can kill a 90 years old babushka. It's natural. There are some people with additional diseases which can be prone to coronaviruses, same goes for some people with specific genetics. But the percentage of people with critical state is lower than percentage of people with much more deadly diseases like stroke, heart attack, cancer and so on.

Vaccines ain't bad BUT, I'd never get injected with something in like early alpha version - I'm not an experimental rabbit. To make a real and effective vaccine it shall be tested for minimum 5-6 years before a massive vaccination program.
    -
    -----------------

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    i just wanna be able to drink in a pub with me mates again without any restrictions and some live music in the back
    lol live music in pubs always makes me wanna but it's in Surgut so who knows
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

The Dude

Yeah hostpitals are almost empty
    I see you've done your research as well ...

Vaccines ain't bad BUT, I'd never get injected with something in like early alpha version - I'm not an experimental rabbit. To make a real and effective vaccine it shall be tested for minimum 5-6 years before a massive vaccination program.
    can you email this to our EU morons ?
    i'm russian - they wont listen

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind there were already many attempts by doctors
    all blocked and canceled by various media they tried

- - - Updated - - -

basically - what will happen
    THEY WILL ... vaccinate about 80% of population ...of all 7.X billion pips
    and in next 40 - 60 years
    population will drop dramatically (i wont be around then i hope)
    but rest of the population will have to suck their own dick ...to get a child born
    no jock ...

- - - Updated - - -

though as with anything ...
    this will backfire ...in 80 - 100 years ... coz you know - morons are always stay morons no mater what money you glue on them
    Like china ...that that one day decided to kill all sparrows .....then had to import it from allround the world (stupidity)

They will kill 80% of population ...then they will try to rebuild it again
    (best times to be around .... males will screw every possible female....but thats over 100 years form now...dont keep much hopes

worse part is that this happened already - our history been cleaned so we dont know it
    just look at the tendency of changing history .... it is already happening now - new generations have no idea what happened 60 years ago ...they have false info

- - - Updated - - -

bib is a way to learn
    but not a way to learn what was before ...

some info does not pass the 100 year border ...
    some info is just fabrication
    Last edited by Ostap; 06.12.2020 at 09:43.

The Dude

as an example - i love this movie
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1182345/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

i'm not implying anything ...its just a good movie
    but with a twist that might keep you awake when you do attempt to fall asleep

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    I had to wear one today ...first time coz of the rules in holland started 1st december

I'd like to counter question you :
    Why Are you not concerned wearing one ?

- - - Updated - - -

ow wait ...i got it - you got lots of money made right ?

- - - Updated - - -

you dont realy give a fuck about it ...its just a buisness to you right ?

- - - Updated - - -

Not a thread or anything ...but
    what goes around comes around .... remember that

- - - Updated - - -

please remember that 20 years from now
    i hope this forum will live that long
    everyone knows this pandemy isnt as harmful as media propaganda tells you everyday

my wife works in the biggest Hospital in Ulm, with 0 corona cases so far

spread hate and frustration around the internet doesnt help, i know in your eyes everything can be controlled with ip adresses and scripts, but thats not how it works this time

you and i are irrelevant persons and our opinions dont matter, so wear a mask and shut up

what are you gonna do? write useless posts on the internet or bomb the government? neither will help - remember my words in those 20 years

the eu mafia is almighty, either you cry over it or make profit from it
    Last edited by AmcoTraD; 06.12.2020 at 12:39.

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

How about get some beers stfu with this shitty corona?

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    lol live music in pubs always makes me wanna but it's in Surgut so who knows
    you know very little of Irish culture
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information