Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Do you believe this player in game?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

7 36.84%
  • no

12 63.16%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    more insulting and private life content.. i am so fed up by ur posts... -__-

theres not a single question worth a serious answer
    Honestly I thought the same at your previous post and didn't even want to reply, but as a divorced guy I'm having so much time to post at GZ finally

I'm really sorry I've insulted you mister, you didn't deserve it!
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Elite Member

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

let me try: i like russian food, plombir ice for example and i like putin, i like russian dashcam videos also

but you zeo... you are nothing but a creep, furuken also

you guys are (next to ghosty and ostap) the strangest individuals i could ever find on the internet
    it is impossible to lead a normal coversation with you

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    pretty hypocritical of you to call us high-ego tards, while acting like self-proclaimed god and telling us to stfu, leave this forum and asking do we know who do we mess with, don't you think?

You keep creating fake personas bro, stop acting like someone who you're really not. You look silly when you act tough, just be yourself bro

- - - Updated - - -

oh look, big bad wolf already transformed into his true puppy form you're so predictable

To be honest, me, prottoss, amco keep this forum active by participating in many topics outside serious sam, which is pretty important, considering how empty gamezone seems now, so you want to kick out, in all fairness, key people who bring some light into this dark cave of emptiness
    U let ur dick be sucked by a MALE, BRO. UR nothing more to me but a golubchik, BRO.

AND opinion of a golubchik, is not relevant to me, BRO
    Last edited by HeLLspAWn; 11.04.2021 at 02:57. Reason: naxyii moy soski .D
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    U let ur dick be sucked by a MALE, BRO. UR nothing more to me but a FAGGOT, BRO.

AND opinion of a FAGGOT, is not relevant to me, BRO
    ban this creep finally?

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

elus1veness

let me try: i like russian food, plombir ice for example and i like putin, i like russian dashcam videos also

you guys are (next to ghosty and ostap) the strangest individuals i could ever find on the internet
    Well said here! 10 years ago I couldn't even imagine that one day some Forsaken posts will look more normal than your ones, but we all getting old that's ok my Sirius Semen friend xD (I gotta call you a friend so you won't turn depressed again I hope)
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

U let ur dick be sucked by a MALE, BRO. UR nothing more to me but a FAGGOT, BRO.

AND opinion of a FAGGOT, is not relevant to me, BRO
    as a gay person i feel deeply offended by this post, can some admin make use of his power and ban this bully?

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Well said here! 10 years ago I couldn't even imagine that one day some Forsaken posts will look more normal than your ones, but we all getting old that's ok my Sirius Semen friend xD (I gotta call you a friend so you won't turn depressed again I hope)

many people left gz, i have told the reason a few posts before...
    the content here is trash dude, theres no good reason to stay active on gz for most
    would u call everyone depressed who left gz?

right now i have nothing better to do reading your junk, lucky u getting all that attention hah?

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

and yet u are still doing this. I wonder how did it come to this, that someone like you, who has such a GREAT LIFE would still sit here and waste ur time talking to this "strangest individuals"

Let me tell u the situation how it really is - Zeo made a thread about Zdzichu that would be (1)
    (2) is u and Privateer as SGI crewmates became HELLA triggerred because ur kiddo mate got offended not by someone random like summoner or ghosty, but the allmighty Zeo who has a trust of a whole russian community and few euro players, u got scared as hell that he will get banned
    (3) and thats why u keep sitting here and being a toxic shit, acting like a total retard or a 15yo

wake up already, look at urself in a mirror and say ur grown up, after reading ur posts.
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

more insulting and private life content.. i am so fed up by ur posts... -__-

theres not a single question worth a serious answer
    Look at who's complaining about being personally attacked

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

VPN Elite

and yet u are still doing this. I wonder how did it come to this, that someone like you, who has such a GREAT LIFE would still sit here and waste ur time talking to this "strangest individuals"

Let me tell u the situation how it really is - Zeo made a thread about Zdzichu that would be (1)
    (2) is u and Privateer as SGI crewmates became HELLA triggerred because ur kiddo mate got offended not by someone random like summoner or ghosty, but the allmighty Zeo who has a trust of a whole russian community and few euro players, u got scared as hell that he will get banned
    (3) and thats why u keep sitting here and being a toxic shit, acting like a total retard or a 15yo

wake up already, look at urself in a mirror and say ur grown up, after reading ur posts.
    may i post a picture of yourself under this post, so that everyone can see what this disrepctful internet rambo looks like?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Look at who's complaining about being personally attacked
    i am not being "personally attacked", maybe you should double check my post

Fiat Punto

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

The situation hev escalated quickly & is now not under responsibility and the goal of internet-police.ru . By this reason i will stand by and wait for actions from higher authority over Emperor ! (probably nevver!)
    I will also express moy position in the convenient form of a spoiler !:

SPOILER :

So in Q4 of 2019 I gathered myself a nice PC and decided to venture outside of the world of Semen (I already had started to play some other shit @ 30 FPS with horrible lags like CS GO but that was not really playable and shit). Long story short, I played some nice games that motivated me to upgrade my mechanics and aiming, one of them was SE HD, which a friend got me into playing a few games, since I had it bought (I don't remember since when). I used to hate its <features> and <mechanics> but I was initially hooked from how seemingly EASY it was to kill a few (questionable) 500-hour players with barely knowing anything in the game. And THEN- it hit me: this game's "PRO scene"... see, these people are not as I originally thought after seeing Zeb89.... basically some noobs who think they are good by abusing whatever advantage they had and powerups and what not, that was long ago! These people are not random at all, some of them are really insane and are like top 200 in KovaaK's aim trainer etc etc. Overall a very motivating place to become BETTER (only for research and anxiety and only .D)
    So after that, recently, I came back in Classic for some teamgames and what do I see/what happens?
    - I played alot better than when I left even though I had forgotten most of the things like MOVEMENT (which was only a very small part of the trouble I was having)
    - Some people, have incredibly bad mechanics ! Like really man, sometimes it looked like they can barely move the mouse (or something else??), nobody even uses minigun in TLT coz it's too hard or something but I don't know man whatever. One thing I do admire most them for though, is their excellent rocket/grenade placement. It really shows that they have an experience here)
    - When above 100-110 ms, nothing clicks anymore!!! It feels at certain situations like I do everything right, but the game says NOP! I can understand here the numerous rage quits and frustrations of Fururken here. I don't know about Skyward, but on 60-80 ping the game still feels great for me and results show this!

So what I want to say is that after an absence I can see how the game and player-base works and it is separated in following groups:
    1) The people with bad conditions (talking mostly about ping) and not good skill - They are the common players that you know in 42
    2) The people with experience but bad conditions - They are not bad but you can't expect them to win games on Shotty Trouble for example! Like Fururken!
    3) The people with excellent conditions but "aiming problemmes? fuck it" - They have results similar to category above, and right now XFighter comes into mind here.
    4) The people with both great mechanics and good conditions - These people are allways on top (or almost) and the conditions & experience allows them to be consistent in this aspect! One such player is jayz0r.

So after all this said now we come to the case of ZDZICHU at hand: HE has played long and often enough to qualify in the 4th category! He was the most active frag player for many many months since 2015, so it is obvious as to why he can play like that. I explained that in a reply above too. Or at least, so I thought. It seems like people here will always live in this 2015, always will think he is 15 years old, always will think he has some behind the scenes HACK and that he is not actually that good etc. The fact that he can program only further feeds suspicion into this. But I call this bullshite and I disagree with such living in the past! It is useless considering Zdzichu is already a half-active player and his activity would have only kept decreasing, but especially so after such threads(

Pss a tak-to v obshem golubchiki ne ssor'tes'. I eto vsego lish' moe ne vazhnoe mnenie, uda4i .D

Xyinya, took me 2 days to write this because I kept stopping

elus1veness

may i post a picture of yourself under this post, so that everyone can see what this disrepctful internet rambo looks like?
    The clear example of you not being able to argue in a normal way like we, strange individuals do (what a good name btw, gotta make a tag for Sirius Semen teamgames, thx for the name Amco )

Forsaken is actually beating you in 2021, good time nowadays!
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

By order of policeshantaz.2x2forumes.ru I decided to turn russian court and close with topic.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

By decision of our T34 xarakter golubchik horoshij I decided to open with topic. Please discuss only and promoted only and exit with insults and flames??? flames me does care and napalm, tak 4e idi naxyii. By this reason ban fag arena insults with penalty box will later.

P.s.s...s 3na4it' tak golub4iki moy dorogoy. Menya ne volnuyut va6i problemy, no obsuzhdeniye budet otkrytym. Tol'ko ne obizhay drugix golub4ikov i eto moy solution moy so6ki .D Takzhe napi6ite i idi naxyiii 6arlatany adskiye iz glubiny
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information