Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Is duckling ] anxiety [ decoy cheater?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 84.21%
  • Yes

3 15.79%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I put his post in google trad and i've literally put my eyes on the emperor himself
    He litteraly said that

That happened. Once.

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Dr. Dre was clean. The only three original Campers members who hacked their way to recognition are the Dutch brothers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    jestem przekonany że ruskie to jedna wielka cheatowa mafia, na pewno mają dostęp do wielu haxów, a wszelkie ujawnianie cheatów służy jako przykrywka i chronienie własnego dupska
    pomimo humoru to bardzo blisko prawdy

przynajmniej w niektorych punktach xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

2003-2014 SS/SE

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Dre used autoshot - just check demos from CT - I think it was CT2008 - Shotty Trouble. Use dem_frealTimeFactor less than 0.5, maybe even try to forward by every single tick - the reaction is insanely perfect (miliseconds).

Then watch other top Shotty trouble heavy aimers (like Sakke, HV, Zdzichu, Gods Hand) and you will see what I mean.

The problem is that Dre was one of these smarter cheaters who knew when to use them to minimalize risk of accusation. This is why people can't believe the accusations. In fact, it was not Zeo who accused Dre first, afair it was Black Spirit from SGI.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    In fact, it was not Zeo who accused Dre first, afair it was Black Spirit from SGI.
    I've found some old thread probably in the Admin Section here on Gamezone forums where Dr Morpheus called him a hacker, probably was a year 2007: before Dr. Dre joined Campers and became an admin, and while Dr Morpheus still was one.

That's useless to deny Dre's autoshot just like Demon's. Facts are obvious. And I still laugh at Dre's lact activity which dates 1-2 days before I've created the thread back then. But hey, maybe he really was clean and this is just a coincidence I don't actually understand why you keep saying like that, Eupho.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    This screenshot was given to me by an old Figona member, a french guy called Tryptophane. The guy suspected Dre to be a cheater way before 2007.

I don't say Dre was using this type of cheat, we've only busted autoshot, however I've already posted this screenshot once and everyone told me "no it's impossible such cheat doesn't exist". The second screenshot from my post was taken ans posted on 42 A'dam forums by Zcaliptum, the brain damaged cheater (who thought cheating should be totally legal) Ostap granted whitelist on his servers - which also led to the first major conflict that resulted the removal of all server admins - but that isn't the subject

This second screenshot is just the proof that this type of "info display" cheat is totally possible, undetectable and easy to remake for any coder and that Tryptophane's screenshot WASN'T a fake. This means this sort of cheat was already used back in 2006 and maybe before - and was kept well secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Eupho Salvadore View Post
    Dr. Dre was clean. The only three original Campers members who hacked their way to recognition are the Dutch brothers.
    If Dre was clean then how do you explain his sudden disappearance? If he was really clean he wouldn't have any difficulty to explain himself and prove overwise. Leaving just like that just proves that he didn't give a single shit about sam and that he ran away from any responsibility. He didn't know us nor gave a shit, so why he should explain himself? That just makes him worse than Pure Own who at least tried to communicate before leaving. You must be blind if you don't see any cheat in this videos, do yourself a favor and quit believing your own lies.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Wallhack is pretty hard to be detected by watching demos only AND if the wallhack user is smart and knows when to use it. There are many situations when everyone could get accused for that, while there are experienced players who can predict spawning points, predict player movements, predict where they can be and sometimes even spam some rockets/nades there (fortress and LT TDM is a good example of that)
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

That happened. Once.

I like how someone whose understanding of anything 3rd pt software related is deeply theoretical tries to eventually dispute with someone who used the hacks for a decade and a half barely having breaks inmeanwhile ( I'm not saying that as something I am proud of neither something I should be ashamed of ). This discussion has no kind of sense rather than a bare opinions exchange between since both yu and Zeo are, I believe, legit players and I only played a couple of games without a software assitance during my whole SS career ( these that I needed to play to get undetected until I made that clear for everyone on my own ).

From a perspective of an experienced cheater Dr. Dre is absolutely legit. The fact of his disappearance can easily be explained by both losing interest in a forum that started to suffer from a drastically decreasing discussion quality and lacking desire to argue with a bunch of people whose interest in taking a big fish down had been as huge as their lack of clue and common sense and from my POW that's absolutely understandable. Being ones who do eventually care you shall never discount that someone would not be giving a single damn.
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

2003-2014 SS/SE

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Ok but how would you explain an implemented color-changing sights into the sniper rifle zoom then?
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

That happened. Once.

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    Ok but how would you explain an implemented color-changing sights into the sniper rifle zoom then?
    As something that is not a cheat, just like lightbulbs aren't.

2003-2014 SS/SE

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Yes but can we not argue the fact it was added there to trigger to auto shot as it wouldn’t be triggered otherwise?

Susperme KING of FRANCE

That happened. Once.

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    Yes but can we not argue the fact it was added there to trigger to auto shot as it wouldn’t be triggered otherwise?
    You don't need any additional client side model/texture modifications to trigger the proper aimbot/autoshoot regadless if you're scoping or you're not.

2003-2014 SS/SE

InterPlayFigonaOwner

You don't need any additional client side model/texture modifications to trigger the proper aimbot/autoshoot regadless if you're scoping or you're not.
    Ah well I didn’t know that, perhaps the soft back then required it maybe then and more modern ones don’t require it anymore? Idk I’m just taking g guesses at this stage

Susperme KING of FRANCE

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

After all, this cannot be regarded as an answer to the question which has been asked before, and the addition about lightbulbs isn't just controversial, it doesn't belong to the truth. By the way, I'm waiting for your opinion about Anxiety, following your logic he is absolutely clean either, isn't he?
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

That happened. Once.

Dem0n is a cheater and I do not understand why do you even take that as some sort of exposure when he literally confirmed cheating himself a decade ago in sort of blatant CE wallhacking? You don't need to bring up any content from 2021 to proof what's axiomatic since 2011 or earlier.

On top of that, outside of xaeron WarHouse never had legit membership and Dem0n is just another foul thing to emerge around the WH community. That's just it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    After all, this cannot be regarded as an answer to the question which has been asked before, and the addition about lightbulbs isn't just controversial, it doesn't belong to the truth.
    Color changing scripts give little to none advantage ingame and are by no means necessary for the autoshoot or aimbot to function. Come raise hell on connection scripts that would look and sound the very same.

2003-2014 SS/SE

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

From a perspective of an experienced cheater Dr. Dre is absolutely legit.
    teamkills and autoknifes, how can u explain them?
    u said once, that dre was a cybersportsman with "fragadelphia level" skill. now exlain pls, how this teamkills are happen, if he was skilled like u said? there is pretty much difference between skins, and for sure "fragdelphia-level" players will notice it

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer