Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Is duckling ] anxiety [ decoy cheater?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    14 82.35%
  • Yes

    3 17.65%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53
  1. #46
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    12,200

    Downloads: 55  Uploads: 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    teamkills and autoknifes, how can u explain them?
    u said once, that dre was a cybersportsman with "fragadelphia level" skill. now exlain pls, how this teamkills are happen, if he was skilled like u said? there is pretty much difference between skins, and for sure "fragdelphia-level" players will notice it
    you're wasting your time and energy if you're getting yourself into his unilateral debate, everyone knows he's denying reality so badly - surely to protect the ''gold age of (corrupted) serious sam'' in his mind, the only thing he ever liked in this game. He's just like the flat earth believers, they know it's bullshit but they have to self believe themselves to comfort themselves in the reality that they want.

  2. #47
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    shotty trouble
    Posts
    5,387

    Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

    in demon's cheat list there is this "camera hack" that zdzichu created. I wonder where he got that from...

    besides that I don't understand what's the appeal for cheaters nowadays. you don't get famous that way anymore. noone really cares if you lose or win. and it won't give you skills. these retards using wh in fortress are doing it only to piss off skilled gamers which they believe are all cheaters. humankind's stupidity is endless.
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

  3. #48
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,723

    Downloads: 758  Uploads: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    in demon's cheat list there is this "camera hack" that zdzichu created. I wonder where he got that from...

    besides that I don't understand what's the appeal for cheaters nowadays. you don't get famous that way anymore. noone really cares if you lose or win. and it won't give you skills. these retards using wh in fortress are doing it only to piss off skilled gamers which they believe are all cheaters. humankind's stupidity is endless.
    Besides that we shouldn't forget the possibility of the logic like "what if I can finally start (again) cheating in 2021 and noone will give a damn about"
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]


    💔 Į αթ?ł?פᎥჳℯ Ꭵᶂ ע?น ᶂℯℯł Ꮥ?ጠℯŧℌᎥŋפ 💔

  4. #49
    Disrespectful Internet Rambo
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,092

    Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

    What?s the point of cheating in 2021 anyway? Playerbase and overall competitiveness is very small compared to what it used to be. Clanwars and individual tournaments are sadly no more except some casual teamgames. No one cares about your skill at this point. It makes no sense to me how anyone would think of any benefits of cheating right now

  5. #50
    - Lawgiving Hand -
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,059

    Downloads:Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    teamkills and autoknifes, how can u explain them?
    u said once, that dre was a cybersportsman with "fragadelphia level" skill. now exlain pls, how this teamkills are happen, if he was skilled like u said? there is pretty much difference between skins, and for sure "fragdelphia-level" players will notice it
    Which happened how frequently, once per 100 legit frags? You won't have this playing with cheats on a constant basis. Hundreds of other Dre's demos are absolutely clean. So are the rest kills he made during the tourney.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    What?s the point of cheating in 2021 anyway? Playerbase and overall competitiveness is very small compared to what it used to be. Clanwars and individual tournaments are sadly no more except some casual teamgames. No one cares about your skill at this point. It makes no sense to me how anyone would think of any benefits of cheating right now
    Exactly this, people who are cheating these days are doing that for an actual double digit amount of years already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

    2003-2014 SS/SE

  6. #51
    where r my 115??

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,874

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    poor fucker still sucked in ST


    gz is just a dead site full of the rest of ss players wich r not able to etablade in other games but u have the Donors to keep it alive :facepalm: - Ghosti


    dayum had such a great time today dont really care what u all writing there just really dont give a fuck im so high in the sky ahhahhahahh gtfo kkkkkkkkkkkk - Fururken

  7. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    60

    Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0


  8. #53
    Campers~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    8,793

    Downloads: 44  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    poor fucker still sucked in ST
    with whole his cheats pack still couldnt win Zdzi
    Hello, you can see me in game under this nicknames:

    -)C(- C o n c e n t r a t i o n -)C(-
    The Grand Magus -)Campers(-
    ~ The Ancient Player -)Campers(-
    F o r s M a j o r -)Campers(-
    PSYCHO -)Campers(-

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New File Added: Teamgames 2021-03-08 and 2021-03-09
    By HeLLspAWn in forum Download Section: Newest SS Files!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18.03.2021, 23:32
  2. Anxienty is using cheats on public servers
    By HanG in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 27.03.2020, 00:25
  3. Happy 18th Birthday Pheonix aka Bloodnowsky aka Boa :P
    By Zeo in forum Happy Birthday & Anniversary Box
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 29.08.2015, 12:09
  4. Happy 18th BDay Vladdy aka Prottoss aka Taylor ;D
    By Zeo in forum Happy Birthday & Anniversary Box
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10.02.2015, 07:52
  5. Dem0n Wh or Not
    By Prottoss in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 15.12.2011, 18:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •