Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rookie

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter12 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

kk, since u just closed the thread immediately ( guess why ) I will answer you here.

1. brought*
    first time u ever did something that Coords of GZ do, thank you and let me remind you I'm not English Genius and I have never said so.

2. Start what? Sam is dead and you should put that in your head, we took you in Campers because you were tired of being in Capricornus and Lexa's shadow, where are you in game? I haven't seen you once for months nor even once since I tried to come back
    Sam is dead that's why u care so much about ur ratio in a dead game Haven't seen me once for months? Take a look in any of this threads -

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...cond-Encounter

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...ults-July-2021

Unlike you, I try to play only with skilled players, I find it exciting and I always wanted to play only TG's in this game, that's why I never was playing with some noobs like u to increase my ratio

3. calm down dude you're still a nobody for most of people here, and a guy who invented a brother to excuse his cheating behavior too.
    ok GREAT nice to see you are just out of options and ur ass is on fire

4. I'm absolutely not a clan leader, i'm just here to do the job Campers owners does no longer do.
    here are my sincerest apologies, just looking the way you act here I really thought Duke or Omi made you a CL. But nope, the only thing you did yourself = Clown Leader

oh and btw my competitive player I will just leave here ur old quote from this thread - https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...mp-Talks/page2

you guys got short memory, I don't. and walkover because I already lost the two previous maps, no point losing time on the third
    competitive player my ass.
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

tak 4e....

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I'm a competitive player, I WILL obviously care about my ratio. Why should this be a problem? Why is it so much of a problem when a player decides to leave a game for whatever reason?
    Competitve player? in serious sam? lol. this game hewe online 8 players max

The Russian serious sam community has a very huge issue of personnality, being so full of themselves as if the game was your internet home or something, I don't know but you guys should consider going back down to earth and realize Russia is not the entire world.
    wtf, what are you talking about? i dont get it. I mean ive never seen that russian people consider themselves as most important/ center of the world.
    But looks like you consider yourself one of the most important.
    I see a fanatic man who cares about k/d statistics on 42 adam in game with online 8 pleers, who say that we have to "get a life" .

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by PACULATOR View Post
    wtf, what are you talking about? i dont get it. I mean ive never seen that russian people consider themselves as most important/ center of the world.
    But looks like you consider yourself one of the most important.
    I see a fanatic man who cares about k/d statistics on 42 adam in game with online 8 pleers, who say that we have to "get a life" .
    Nah don't return the whole thing against me. A russian player is banned? you get the whole russian community against the responsible(s), a player does something a Russian player didn't like? He gets the whole russian community against him

I mean this game has been way too russianized to the point russians has the power over everything.
    Serious Sam was a great game until ss.ru and RLOS stopped and you guys came into 1.07. That's the real time SS died, not at Gamespy's shutdown.

you guys just never cease to act like the SS community owes you everything and it is unbearable.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

Nah don't return the whole thing against me. A russian player is banned? you get the whole russian community against the responsible(s), a player does something a Russian player didn't like? He gets the whole russian community against him

I mean this game has been way too russianized to the point russians has the power over everything.
    Serious Sam was a great game until ss.ru and RLOS stopped and you guys came into 1.07. That's the real time SS died, not at Gamespy's shutdown.

i can remind u, who was the main force of almost every tournament, and who spent insane amount of time organizing all shit that we've got here.
    hint - its not you

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Bellatores

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

i can remind u, who was the main force of almost every tournament, and who spent insane amount of time organizing all shit that we've got here.
    hint - its not you
    nha Jack let him go, Skyward also was doing a good job with this SOL tourneys right until the time he lost to MS my GOD
    Wake up to reality
    In this accursed world

tak 4e....

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 0

who? only zeo and bb? lol, so meny.
    i only know ostap as 42 adam leader and thats all.I think that you are dont really like zeo, thats why you say so.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    nha Jack let him go, Skyward also was doing a good job with this SOL tourneys right until the time he lost to MS my GOD
    we both know why tournaments died - people stopped giving a shit about it. Just look at the latest tournament from Chyl, 2 years waiting for the final to be played

I said it I won't be the one to run after everyone to get the games played, if nobody is motivated then there's no reason for any tournament organizer to invest so much time and energy doing it. You've never organized any tournament and you've no clue how much work and time it demanded.

Quote Originally Posted by PACULATOR View Post
    I think that you are dont really like zeo, thats why you say so.
    I had absolutely no problem with Zeo, up until he decides I was the ennemy of the russian community and points me as the big bad guy.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Bellatores

I don't need any rights, i'm God, i'm already above everything
    btw. I find it extremely funny if u read this quote and then read the name of the thread, and then look the last 2 pages
    Wake up to reality
    In this accursed world

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Wtf, are you saying that in a serious way, no kidding? I cannot believe... You have to be thankful to the situation that SS series have so much Russian fans, otherwise what players you'd play with nowadays? Without Russians Sam would become dead 5 years earlier. I'm not praising my nation, but this is the fact which is silly to deny.

If your connect doesn't let you to play with a stable ping, get yourself an own direct cable connection. I had the same thing in 2007-2012 when I was still living with parents
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Da, is me, Marcin

Meta has some fair points, why trash him for his leaving the game or whatever? That's just toxic. Everyone leaves if they get angry, or enough of some shit, including ALL of you.

What is even discussed in this thread? Does it exist just to throw meat at each other? It seems like a targeted attack, rather than a discussion to solve a problem.

Of course I know Meta likes to throw assumptions, isn't it enough to prove him wrong? Why attack him on personal level? That's a lot. I'm disappointed with some of you guys.

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information