Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    Clanless~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    8,867

    Downloads: 46  Uploads: 0

    Meta this is so cringy I ask myself why do I feel ashamed? It's not even about me lol
    Hello, you can see me in game under this nicknames:

    Just a Clanless Player

  2. #17
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    12,247

    Downloads: 55  Uploads: 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    You're not legitimed admin (cannot be called different after your actions - following Ostap in BadBoy's, "my cheater boy" ban), doesn't matter here on 42 Adams, what can we expect from the guy who tried to involve a rule about "no camping" 8-9 years ago, because you were kept owned by cannon noobs on Hole map? The sad thing that nothing changed after all these years, you keep ban those whose skill seems uncatchable for you, you follow shitty'n'useless Melisa project which is a bunch of joke, keeping following it means you're disabled to be called a useful deathmatch admin (this words can be applied to any other Adams admin who follows it), you can't even recognize skill after 15 years, I'm sorry for this...

    And don't close my threads anymore
    that's quite cheeky from you to blame me for wanting to condemn (abusive) camping while belonging in a community that has been disabling powerups for years because you couldn't stand getting your perfects ruined by the nobodies while those assets where specifically made to counter that sort of anti-game behavior. My position hasn't changed and I still believe abusive camping should be fairly regulated.

    My opinion has nothing to do with Ostap, I was the first one to accuse badboy publicly and unlike what you think I haven't done it without a proper reason. Chyl is right we haven't found any solid proof (yet) so he will be unbanned soon, but while Chyl is throwing the ball back at me, I can ensure you this is more Ostap's decision than mine. I don't care if he stays banned, but unlike what you said, I haven't banned anyone.
    Nevertheless I will pursue my accustions against him because I am convinced he IS a cheater in any way and this even if nobody believes it.

    and I reserve myself the right to close any thread that is made in the sole purpose of attacking me.
    Also waiting for me to go to reopen the thread in my back shows quite well what kind of vicious person you are


    Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

  3. #18
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,761

    Downloads: 760  Uploads: 57

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    that's quite cheeky from you to blame me for wanting to condemn (abusive) camping while belonging in a community that has been disabling powerups for years because you couldn't stand getting your perfects ruined by the nobodies while those assets where specifically made to counter that sort of anti-game behavior. My position hasn't changed and I still believe abusive camping should be fairly regulated.

    My opinion has nothing to do with Ostap, I was the first one to accuse badboy publicly and unlike what you think I haven't done it without a proper reason. Chyl is right we haven't found any solid proof (yet) so he will be unbanned soon, but while Chyl is throwing the ball back at me, I can ensure you this is more Ostap's decision than mine. I don't care if he stays banned, but unlike what you said, I haven't banned anyone.
    Nevertheless I will pursue my accustions against him because I am convinced he IS a cheater in any way and this even if nobody believes it.

    and I reserve myself the right to close any thread that is made in the sole purpose of attacking me.
    1) Just for your information, non-written rule about disabling (not using) power ups was made a few years before I even started to play (2006-2007), it's been discussed here on GZ long years ago, if I'm not wrong, it was me who has created a thread like "who made the no pups rule", and it was involved in 2002-2004, Chyl or Duke can easily confirm that I'm sure. When I was a newbie I liked pups (especially invisibility) but I kept called a noob so often, and then I realized about that rule and had to stop using it (I still hate FE rules though about no 200/200 and especially no gun thing)

    2) And about BadBoy, this part of your post is hard to answer because every sentence condradicts each other You know, I was (and still, I am) thankful for your "building a bridge" between Ostap and GZ in the 2020, but the thing with BadBoy is not acceptable, even if I could make a wrong accusations (without solid proves) about Zdzichu (I even didn't call him a cheater - just that screen was pretty cringy for me) or Joakim in 2008, I'd never let myself ban anyone for the thing I'm not totally sure about. I'll keep talking about Melisa being useless, this project should be closed for good because it accused all good players and it's impossible to create any "finding cheaters" software THIS WAY, keep listen to what experienced admins like Chyl say about that, otherwise the community will be damaged again, just like in 2017.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]


    💔 Į αթ?ł?פᎥჳℯ Ꭵᶂ ע?น ᶂℯℯł Ꮥ?ጠℯŧℌᎥŋפ 💔

  4. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    37

    Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

    Skyward, just don't get caught by me in this game, you're too "salty" for me

    tak 4e idi v pizdy

  5. #20
    Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    zeo stole them frags
    Posts
    20,142

    Downloads: 33  Uploads: 9

    Fun facts (incl. nostalgia):

    "No powerups" rule was implemented by americans playing on Outlaws 1.07 server and it's not that bad at all comparing to their other "unwritten" rules. In late 2002 and 2003 there was even some unwritten rule about using shotgun only. If you abused Rockets (grenades were considered even worse if you spammed 5000 nades on hard diff around LT) you were called rocket whore. Rockets were considered abusive too. This was pretty weird because americans used to have nice pings on Outlaws servers, while europeans with 250-300+ ping could only use rockets to keep up back in the days. I'm not sure if they ever took ping into consideration while saying this. Australians with 350+ ping were the examples (Static and Pathos), murricans always called them rocket whores .D
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

    GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

  6. #21
    Professional autist
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Location
    kek xd
    Posts
    362

    Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by bboy View Post
    tak 4e idi v pizdy
    by violating tier S, level 5, season 69, episode t34, act UK RF 159/32 rule, your ban has been extended to 13 years
    decision not negotiable
    .D
    We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us - Is to compete for the victory.
    Ayrton Senna

    SOL2017 - 3rd place

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    @ Zdzichu: nice programming skills and so on, but I don't really wanna play with you anymore
    programming for fun is cheating, aww c:

  7. #22
    Clanless~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    8,867

    Downloads: 46  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    that's quite cheeky from you to blame me for wanting to condemn (abusive) camping while belonging in a community that has been disabling powerups for years because you couldn't stand getting your perfects ruined by the nobodies while those assets where specifically made to counter that sort of anti-game behavior. My position hasn't changed and I still believe abusive camping should be fairly regulated.

    My opinion has nothing to do with Ostap, I was the first one to accuse badboy publicly and unlike what you think I haven't done it without a proper reason. Chyl is right we haven't found any solid proof (yet) so he will be unbanned soon, but while Chyl is throwing the ball back at me, I can ensure you this is more Ostap's decision than mine. I don't care if he stays banned, but unlike what you said, I haven't banned anyone.
    Nevertheless I will pursue my accustions against him because I am convinced he IS a cheater in any way and this even if nobody believes it.

    and I reserve myself the right to close any thread that is made in the sole purpose of attacking me.
    Also waiting for me to go to reopen the thread in my back shows quite well what kind of vicious person you are
    but u said that u will create a thread with video of BB cheating?

    where is that thread? where is this video?
    Hello, you can see me in game under this nicknames:

    Just a Clanless Player

  8. #23
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,404

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    finally..

  9. #24
    -)C(- Smack the Rabbit Champion
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Location
    Yaroslavl
    Posts
    1,677

    Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

    i feel kinda happy for meta's inactivity in my prime-time
    GEE GEE MY FRIEND)))))0)0))))



    Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers
    ___________________________

    also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

  10. #25
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,761

    Downloads: 760  Uploads: 57

    Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Fun facts (incl. nostalgia):

    "No powerups" rule was implemented by americans playing on Outlaws 1.07 server and it's not that bad at all comparing to their other "unwritten" rules. In late 2002 and 2003 there was even some unwritten rule about using shotgun only. If you abused Rockets (grenades were considered even worse if you spammed 5000 nades on hard diff around LT) you were called rocket whore. Rockets were considered abusive too. This was pretty weird because americans used to have nice pings on Outlaws servers, while europeans with 250-300+ ping could only use rockets to keep up back in the days. I'm not sure if they ever took ping into consideration while saying this. Australians with 350+ ping were the examples (Static and Pathos), murricans always called them rocket whores .D
    Haha, well this tells something about why Pathos's fragmovie had "rocketwhore" title!
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]


    💔 Į αթ?ł?פᎥჳℯ Ꭵᶂ ע?น ᶂℯℯł Ꮥ?ጠℯŧℌᎥŋפ 💔

  11. #26
    Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    zeo stole them frags
    Posts
    20,142

    Downloads: 33  Uploads: 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Haha, well this tells something about why Pathos's fragmovie had "rocketwhore" title!
    Yes, by this reason ya sdal zeo v police. Argumenty skon4ilis?????????????????????????????
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

    GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

  12. #27
    where r my 115??

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,902

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by De$troyer View Post
    metaliman, you are 30 years old, big boy already. Why do u care so much about ur ratio in adams? no real life?

    guess he figured admin rights dont work in rl : (


    gz is just a dead site full of the rest of ss players wich r not able to etablade in other games but u have the Donors to keep it alive :facepalm: - Ghosti


    dayum had such a great time today dont really care what u all writing there just really dont give a fuck im so high in the sky ahhahhahahh gtfo kkkkkkkkkkkk - Fururken

  13. #28
    Clanless~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    8,867

    Downloads: 46  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    guess he figured admin rights dont work in rl : (
    they actually work, but you must have them... he certainly doesn't
    Hello, you can see me in game under this nicknames:

    Just a Clanless Player

  14. #29
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    12,247

    Downloads: 55  Uploads: 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    they actually work, but you must have them... he certainly doesn't
    I don't need any rights, i'm God, i'm already above everything


    Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

  15. #30
    Clanless~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    8,867

    Downloads: 46  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I don't need any rights, i'm God, i'm already above everything
    Hello, you can see me in game under this nicknames:

    Just a Clanless Player

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SeriousSam.Su Autumn 2015 1v1 "Three Maps Fast Tourney" played !
    By Zeo in forum SeriousSam.Su League News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19.12.2015, 01:32
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19.12.2015, 01:29
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 27.10.2011, 05:21
  4. [Rocketers] Chris - "Perfection" HD Rocket Jumping Video
    By Chris_ in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 14.09.2011, 00:41
  5. How to fix "Error verifying STEAM UserID ticket" problem
    By HeLLspAWn in forum Counter Strike Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25.05.2008, 12:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •