Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Is Zdzichu a cheater?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 75.76%
  • No

8 24.24%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Zdzichu using CHEATS (something similar to wallhack/lightbulbs) in 2022

Well, it's time to make a justicy happen. I'm sorry to everyone whos feelings this thread can hurt, but it's worth to be created even now, in 2022.

Because now, in 2022, there are really few of us who are left in this game, and all of us should respect each other in game, by playing honestly. Every cheat attempt is just more than a silly in 2022, why you even dare to play like that now, Zdzichu? Is this that funny for you, or after tons of playhours you're still unable to compete with good players without cheats?

I've been told to check some demo with 2-3 players in the Hole map. Evgenyi ] All Games [ Kakutin is a Zdzichu there - an alias he kept using for some amounts of months, or even more.

After everything I've seen, I've been naturally shocked, not only by what I saw but also but how silly can a player be to play Hole 1v1 with cheats, being so sure noone will notice anything afterwards?

Well, for all of you, there are most intense moments of this game

Moment #1. The skeleton kept camping in the one place, and without any sound it wasn't hard to Zdzichu to find him. The only legit way to make it that easy could be observing him before, because the skeleton was camping there even before Zdzichu connected. But anyway, let's see that.

Moment #2. Afterwards we can see some moments twice, where Zdzichu missed his enemies a lot. What if I've created this thread as just a hater? Or what if it was a "cheats off" moment?

I didn't know, why I'm watching this demo for, until I've seen [Moment #3 which proves cheats for 100 %]. Look, it cannot be just a predicting, and there will be another videos like that:

Moment #4. Well, this still could be a predicting, but still looked like Zdzichu is so sure that his enemy is there.

Moment #5. Cheat which is used by Zdzichu is not always on, which keeps to be proven in this video, where Zdzichu has lost skeleton and thought he's still at corner. But it was just a start of this game

Last edited by Zeo; 30.01.2022 at 11:31.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

elus1veness

Moment #6. Another moment which cannot be just a predicting. Why you were so sure babyface is there, Zdzichu?

Moment #7. In the middle of the game Zdzichu is still trying to show that he's not using anything and just random spamming.

Moment #8. Zdzichu didn't hear the elevator, but surely he turned cheats on and noticed that someone is in the elevator, but he decided not to shot.

Moment #9. Well, this moment also could look like just a predicting, but still looked like he's so sure babyface was there.

Moment #10. In the normal daily situation Zdzichu would keep attacking his enemy, but this time God said to him he somehow has noticed that his enemy took pups, and decided to run away.

watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

elus1veness

Moment #11 is not related to Zdzichu, just a nice single frag of skeleton vs permament spamming by Zdzichu, it seemed funny to me, that's why I decided to capture this one

Moment #12. This kind of situations in the Hole map is more like predicting but still - he was so sure he can hit skeleton by his nades!

Moment #13. The game already was 1v1 and Zdzichu seemed angry vs his opponent which was hard to catch, that's why he decided to turn his cheats on more often. This moment is really funny, he was so damn sure skeleton is camping on stars!

Moment #14. Why he was so sure skeleton is hiding exactly there, not near grenade launcher as an example?

Moment #15. So damn good "guessing" the right column where skeleton is hiding at, I wish I could have same "predicting" skills in the Hole map

watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

elus1veness

Moment #16. This time Zdzichu was already sure that the skeleton is near health +100:

Moment #17. Compare it to the Moment #15 Skeleton was leaving underground place, and - surprise - Zdzichu decided not to run there

watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

elus1veness

Well, to make it short, just watch those 4 videos only from only one demo, and don't even dare to say it's predicting, it's absolutely not.

watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

elus1veness

Since we can't post more than 5 videos in one post, I had to make a few posts in this thread. I wanna thank two people:

An anonymous guy - who has sent me the original 42 Adams demo

High Voltage - who has watched the full demo faster than me and made me make this thread finally.

watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

I've seen the demo. What can I say. You better go watch some anime, don't play this game if you can't, without cheats

it's really obvious he was cheating there, you can't argue with that Amco. I hope you will apologise since you were defending this little bitch so hard.

tak 4e....

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 0

4e sa... Post N° 1,2,3,4,5 is pure.... truth?!
    tak 4e...

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

I know this boy can play well, but he is terribly impulsive and often aggressive. To be fair, he has very good aim in this game and can play very well, he is also very skilled.
    Maybe he wanted to take it out on those players, or one of them might have messed with him. There are moments in these videos that I don't think you can predict when playing the pure version of serious sam by yourself, it's just impossible. In this demo I think he was using some kind of modification, I don't know what, but you can see that he has an advantage over his opponents. Or maybe he was just testing something in this battle.

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    I know this boy can play well, but he is terribly impulsive and often aggressive. To be fair, he has very good aim in this game and can play very well, he is also very skilled.
    Maybe he wanted to take it out on those players, or one of them might have messed with him. There are moments in these videos that I don't think you can predict when playing the pure version of serious sam by yourself, it's just impossible. In this demo I think he was using some kind of modification, I don't know what, but you can see that he has an advantage over his opponents. Or maybe he was just testing something in this battle.
    .D .D .D .D .D .D .D
    .D .D .D .D .D .D .D
    .D .D .D .D .D .D .D
    .D .D .D .D .D .D .D
    .D .D .D .D .D .D .D
    .D .D .D .D .D .D .D

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

I was telling to Jay many times about him, even more a year ago(maybe 2?)
    Always been ingnored

In hole he has a totally different skill level compared to other maps.
    Now i get it why he had so good aiming skills in lt (mortar tactict)
    Anyway zdzichu you fkn lamer

Downloads: 63  Uploads: 0

Nothing surprising. this man has a black past and he has not changed. Now is the time to ban him.

tak 4e....

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoeight4488 View Post
    black past
    tak 4e...

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    I was telling to Jay many times about him, even more a year ago(maybe 2?)
    Always been ingnored

In hole he has a totally different skill level compared to other maps.
    Now i get it why he had so good aiming skills in lt (mortar tactict)
    Anyway zdzichu you fkn lamer
    Well too lazy to see all the videos anyway, there is a way to spot a cheater, if he is impossible to beat in 1vs1 but not so good in ffa, than u have some advices,(At least about wh) i Just remember this lessons from "pure own" long time ago,dont know the Level of this guy actually, i remember he was pretty good and very fast fragger.

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoeight4488 View Post
    Nothing surprising. this man has a black past and he has not changed. Now is the time to ban him.
    who says this?! A guy who plays with wh all the time

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information