Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Yoo Guys ;D

  1. #1
    zxc
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    9,031

    Downloads: 54  Uploads: 0

    Yoo Guys ;D

    Yoo just here to inform that I'm leaving HellRaizers ;D

    It was certainly a very fun time with you all in here) I enjoyed playing with you guys! Stay just as cool as you are.

    But I just find it very funny one of the members is insane here HAAHAAH

    just look at the situation. All I've said is that I dont really like playing SS nowadays cause it recently just lack players. All the same players u know how they play and it's the same over and over, isnt it just boring? That's what I said in our VK conf. Basically I only said SS is "garbage" nowadays ONLY because of that. I explained it pretty well, but still I was told to delete the message where I call this game "garbage", otherwise I'll be kicked. THATS PURE ROFL Indeed.

    Sooo, actually I dont really mind being in a clan in this game nowadays, cuz... have some better ideas how to spent my free time, cause its pretty small amount nowadays that I'm hard working and barely playing any game at all LOL. Only if this will make you feel better I do this. I hope we still remain a friends, goodluck)

    Btw, I wasnt told that I can't say who I'm talking about, it's my own wish) you can try to guess, but ur guess is going to be wrong.

  2. #2
    Amor a mi familia...
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Location
    ufa.motion
    Posts
    586

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Well, gl

  3. #3
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    Macrony
    Posts
    12,358

    Downloads: 57  Uploads: 4

    I think it is unecessary to leave clans just because the game is kind of dead

    right now we're just few story lines on a page that has been turned
    and it is pointless trying to rewrite the story as it is all over


    Corsair ? Asus ? Razer ? Beyerdynamic

  4. #4
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌduǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,838

    Downloads: 762  Uploads: 58

    Good luck in the future! You deserve to find your place, and you better hurry up with this until GZ Clan Tournament 2023 comes
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]


    💔 Į αթ?ł?פᎥჳℯ Ꭵᶂ ע?น ᶂℯℯł Ꮥ?ጠℯŧℌᎥŋפ 💔

  5. #5
    zxc
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    9,031

    Downloads: 54  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I think it is unecessary to leave clans just because the game is kind of dead

    right now we're just few story lines on a page that has been turned
    and it is pointless trying to rewrite the story as it is all over
    I didn't leave cause I think the game is dead, it was by another reason if u didn't get what I meant in my post

    @ Zeo, Yeah sure. maybe when it comes I will return with my guild .D

    and Allergeno, make those TRM old farts play again, come on.

    Allergeno, Speedmeister, Dexter top team to play CT isnt it??
    - that's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

  6. #6
    Amor a mi familia...
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Location
    ufa.motion
    Posts
    586

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    I didn't leave cause I think the game is dead, it was by another reason if u didn't get what I meant in my post

    @ Zeo, Yeah sure. maybe when it comes I will return with my guild .D

    and Allergeno, make those TRM old farts play again, come on.

    Allergeno, Speedmeister, Dexter top team to play CT isnt it??
    У меня есть связь со Спиди, но с Декстером совсем нет. А так то я бы с удовольствием
    Как только че наметится я тогда черкану Спиди, может у него какие контакты с кем-нибудь есть, Вано например. Очень смутные конечно надежды на то что кто-то согласится сыграть, но мало ли стрельнет

  7. #7
    tak 4e....
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Location
    Bin
    Posts
    51

    Downloads:Uploads: 0

    boooooo clanhopper
    tak 4e...

  8. #8
    zxc
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    9,031

    Downloads: 54  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by PACULATOR View Post
    boooooo clanhopper


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by allergeno* View Post
    У меня есть связь со Спиди, но с Декстером совсем нет. А так то я бы с удовольствием
    Как только че наметится я тогда черкану Спиди, может у него какие контакты с кем-нибудь есть, Вано например. Очень смутные конечно надежды на то что кто-то согласится сыграть, но мало ли стрельнет
    - that's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

  9. #9
    Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    zeo stole them frags
    Posts
    20,221

    Downloads: 33  Uploads: 9

    buxayu
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

    GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

  10. #10
    Amor a mi familia...
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Location
    ufa.motion
    Posts
    586

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post


    - - - Updated - - -



    А, это юмор был. Ну хуй с ним тогда, отменяется

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hello guys
    By Firefly in forum Molotow General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 25.07.2011, 23:29
  2. Yo guys!)
    By Forsaken in forum Join Devils
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10.08.2010, 13:01
  3. sorry guys
    By scorp in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08.06.2010, 20:17
  4. for 1.07 guys
    By Duke Nukem in forum Campers General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13.01.2007, 19:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •