Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    That happened. Once.

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Things You Never Knew ( And Likely, Never Wanted To )

Dropping a few facts there just as one does think that's the time to steer clear of the mysteries and false assumptions

Lexa and Mike were blatant cheaters. Their whole career, starting from Interplay times is built on deliberate software abuse. Key people in IMT almost never suspected them of anything which is at least strange.

Troy ( Trojan ) from Indestructible, later Immortals - mostly known as bot/modding enthusiast - is one of the people behind coding advanced cheats ( which are, practically, all of them beyond regular CE ). Immortals leadership, although, never had a conclusive evidence. Some of them had more presumptions some had less but no real trial had ever been taken.

Haron, Brian o Conner and Kartels are whatsoever the identities of the same person, to the extent we could even put kartels identity to someone as it had been a shared one for years.

With Tankist mostly taking shots of that caliber, Oolong aka max-anthrax is a real pedophile in real life with a proven attempt of dating a minor. Many oldies in Russia know that not sure why hadn't it even been made public.

Voodarius aka Darkminator, Fifth Element and thousands of other smurfs ( apparently, the first owner of the gamezone24 account I'm using right now ) had never been a russian kid. It is indeed a person who's past his mid 30's right now like some of us are with an immigrant background. He's observed around since AT LEAST early 2004.

Campers cheat pack is a pretty pejorative mean for a grouping of wares barely connected to each other and developed by different people in the early 2000's. Some of them were proactively used by the infamous Dutch brothers, however not all of the originators share Campers ancestry in their tag history.

There's also a bit of stuff about old GameMeccans, however I don't feel like digging that deep right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

2003-2014 SS/SE

Bellatores

Downloads: 25  Uploads: 0

Interesting
    Btw.. Fifth Element was from Poland wasn't he? Think he was around my age (32'ish) if I remember it correctly.

The First Encounter

The Second Encounter

That happened. Once.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolta View Post
    Interesting
    Btw.. Fifth Element was from Poland wasn't he? Think he was around my age (32'ish) if I remember it correctly.
    I might be confusing who of them - Czacha ( the polish wire fraudster ) or Darkminator called himself first and who did use fifth respectively with element being the latter word but who I name dropped pretended to be a Russian from Syberia while being an Post-soviet immigrant with an EU permanent residence.
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

2003-2014 SS/SE

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

JayChil / CeLLsperm / SharlaTaN / aka KIM DOTCOM
    also known as "the director" playing a game with each of the gz members for 20 years, telling lies and paying 305 actors just to keep Gamezone24 alive
    in 2005 he programmed an AI chatbot that later had duplicated into several identities of 1.1.1-3 "Dr. Dre, Transpeed, Street Glow, Pure Own"

LuK3 / aka Mr. Bean / Rowan Atkinson
    in 2005 Rowan Atkinson registered to gamezone undercover using the name "LuK3" to get inspired for new sketches and jokes
    the Director has later then found out Luk3s true identity and stole his desk so couldnt operate on gz anymore and left it for good, Atkinson was then sued to pay Sharlatan huge amount of money
    sharlatan then invested the money to found a company called "megaupload" and used gz to hide bitcoins

GODLIKE / GhostShip
    1st version of Chatbot GPT, programmed by sharlatan with fatal errors at the beginning in 2006 that could only be fixed, learning a new machine language called tankglish, the first version v1.1.2 of Chatbot GPT was later then called Ostap

i got many more informations actually, might reveal them sooner or later

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

That happened. Once.

As I'm one of a few here who does actually remember your feed with Luke I've laughed my butt off this.

^aside, I've been dead serious shooting each bullet

2003-2014 SS/SE

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Milena aka Milly aka

eGirl hired by chyl for cultural diversity and stock price increase of activity

Google aka Googie
    My arch nemesis, whom after defeating this game didnt matter to me anymore

Jack of Diamonds
    One of the best prodigies this game has ever seen, to move from Tankist's level to Lexa's level in few years - incredible cheats!

more info costs 115
    Last edited by Prottoss of GZ wow; 12.05.2023 at 22:51. Reason: bad
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Fiat Punto

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

Back when I was more active in game I remember I had opportunity to play against Mike from Immortales Emperor clan. I was not good/pro or anything but I remember something peculiar that only happened with him and no other player, even ones technically better than him. When he was shooting it often seemed like he fires 2 shots, 1 fake and 1 real shot in quick succession. Or sometimes taking a while to shoot but almost always dealing good damage or at least some damage with each shot. I didn't think too much of it back then since I didn't want to question integrity of Emperor clan... or the stupidity of some players and this game as a whole so I called it "weird net settings" on his side and moved on. But now that you mentioned it, it could be just another autoshoot user/loser .|

For anyone else I can't speak and I don't accuse anyone except following individuals:
    Dem0n damirka duck decoy, cheater vyebany poebany w/ parkinson but everyone known him xyi s nim .D
    Devon (and his friends who pleyed tankist arena), worked on Tournament mod with Zeo on bot routing and as tester, previously legit rocket jumper in TFE and later was known for a long time to be cheating (with mistery-pedistery) and he showed and confessed to me and others multiple times, some and not all are advanced observer, wallhack, lightbulb and so on.

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

No me in the list? At least im pro wh user since 2015 and nobod, noticed

- - - Updated - - -

And btw lexa/mike aren't real players. They are actually AI.

- - - Updated - - -

And you mean Serbian IMT tractor(AKA Transformer during 91/95 20th century)????

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting
    Chazha?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eupho Salvadore View Post

With Tankist mostly taking shots of that caliber, Oolong aka max-anthrax is a real pedophile in real life with a proven attempt of dating a minor. Many oldies in Russia know that not sure why hadn't it even been made public.
    Last year I dated 17yo girl

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Fiat Punto

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

now joke post

paculik
    Him plays on 3 cm/360 mouse sensitivity, and still manages to play good and kill me ??? Magic? EXACTLY, no! cheat!!!

zdzichu
    The olympic champion when it comes to being accused of cheats but we all know it's with a reason. 2015 was only 4 years ago, he is still young kid and he used aimbot and people don't change that easily!

Nash Imperator Zeo aka Immortalles founder
    From above information we conclude that Zeo was in contact with at least 3 cheaters, 2 of whom in Immortals clan itself ??? Possible background trade of cheats takes place with them from the fabled Immortals cheatpack version №0.99 for which Zeo might be one of the first users of?

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

We need a special and extraordinary review of this topic by our finest T34 (further Panzer T9) xarakter persona4 xoro6ij, Someone bring himselves here and no fucks given him wanted it and idi naxyi aga vas zabyli sprosit'???????????????????????????
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Naabii Bellatores

[QUOTE=Prottoss of GZ wow;1281018]Milena aka Milly aka

eGirl hired by chyl for cultural diversity and stock price increase of activity

Screenshot_20230513_091704_Google.jpg

Falls sie zurückkommen,vergiss nicht wie sie dich verlassen haben
    ~Ciera
    I carry the fire for moy director xoro6ij

TSE

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    now joke post

paculik
    Him plays on 3 cm/360 mouse sensitivity, and still manages to play good and kill me ??? Magic? EXACTLY, no! cheat!!!
    HAHA it's weird but it's true!
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

Bellatores

Downloads: 25  Uploads: 0

Was it actually proven that Lexa is a cheater? And is there more information on that subject?

The First Encounter

The Second Encounter

Naabii Bellatores

Was it actually proven that Lexa is a cheater? And is there more information on that subject?
    As I heared more Infos will cost u 115 US Dollar

Falls sie zurückkommen,vergiss nicht wie sie dich verlassen haben
    ~Ciera
    I carry the fire for moy director xoro6ij

TSE

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information