Everyone asking whats the point in these maps, here we go:
1. TFE is the game that started it all it's a shame that it has only 1 dm map, it was my way to pay respect so I ported 40+ aka all official maps made for SS classic (xbox, warped TFE, warped TSE, TSE, SS gold, SS alpha)
2. All maps have been rebalanced in fact I want to make them best as possible and would prefer more test runs to make an even better item placement.
3. TFE in general has a different balance, different FOV, Tommy is more of an automatic sniper, it's not unbalanced as you think since minigun and explosives deal more damage as well, and have different bullet spread.
4. TFE players are used to only 1 map aka Desert Temple, DT ported in TSE felt entirely different yet we beat the Immortals in that map in TSE in out last clanwar, yet we couldnt use any of our actual developed strategies, I want TSE players to experience that same feel while playing their beloved overpracticed TSE maps in a different game
5. Jack is a total pro I'd say best current player and he would obliderate all of us in TSE I'm sure in that, pacul and sharlatan are also constant active player similar with peonix, our best guys had a 15 year break, I had a very big break too (how much we play can easily be tracked and seen on 42's site). Playing in the game we are more used to will simply give us a little bit more of a fighting chance, that's only fair. When was the last TFE clanwar or any proper event for that's sake? If it wasnt for TFE nothing else would exist, it's the starting line and it deserves some love.
Thank you for reading through my reasons.