Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Gamezoner1999 View Post
    So again only for the professionals? This is really dissapointing in my opinion. This means that this is nothing more than a group of men comparing testosterone levels. And about the shortage of SE players, i think some 42 adam players are willing to team up with GZ24. For alot of players its an oppertunity to have fun and improve their battling skills. And overall bring the 2 communities closer together. Since all this rivalry between both communities is so immature and childish and above all a waste of time for a game that has already so few players.

Milena already introduced the start of this with her discipline and motivation to keep this game alive. We cannot put all the pressure on her alone. But im going off topic, although i think this has to be said.
    I did say the teams would be balanced, why you continue to say that it will all be about "pros"?

it is nice that A'dam players would want to team up with GZ but I remind you that, through this showmatch, the main goal was to determine if FE was that different from SE or if players did a mistake for not moving into SE because the difference would be a myth/placebo

I sure hope we can play plenty showmatch like that later with all the mixed teams we want, but for this first time, we need a proper SE team and a proper FE team

^ steam profile access ^

Corsair • Asus • Razer • Beyerdynamic

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I did say the teams would be balanced, why you continue to say that it will all be about "pros"?

it is nice that A'dam players would want to team up with GZ but I remind you that, through this showmatch, the main goal was to determine if FE was that different from SE or if players did a mistake for not moving into SE because the difference would be a myth/placebo

I sure hope we can play plenty showmatch like that later with all the mixed teams we want, but for this first time, we need a proper SE team and a proper FE team
    In your first sentence you say "balanced". But in your last sentence you said we need a proper FE & SE team.
    I dont understand this. I dont mean to offend you, Skyward, but this is not really clear to me to be honest.
    "Heve nais dee. Dont wurry, ill be fain, i prohmis ju."

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

So much drama over a few maps

Campers Clan

In your first sentence you say "balanced". But in your last sentence you said we need a proper FE & SE team.
    I dont understand this. I dont mean to offend you, Skyward, but this is not really clear to me to be honest.
    there's no way to know if it'll be balanced or not, that's what this game is about, FE has strong players who say that they should be able to beat us (SE) so it's their duty to prove it now, they choose their players, we choose ours, and we find this out. It's not going to be the end of the world if it's unbalanced at the end

it is a SHOWMATCH, how many times I should repeat this?

only at the end we will know if FE can compete SE players or not, if it's a matter of game, or of map.

^ steam profile access ^

Campers Clan

for me the best idea would've been to play SE maps in FE (that was my original idea), but then Amco proposed to play one map in each game and all FE players agreed to that (in the whatsapp group), also mentioning they believe they would have chances to beat us in ST on SE, so here we go for this schedule.

^ steam profile access ^

Naabii Bellatores

Excuse me? So if the captain choose and maybe the captain doesnt like my nose he wont choose me. As gamezoner1999 said, other players could feel neglected.
    And I put the initiative for this Teamgame. It is not about who got the biggest D*ck.
    It is about everyone who wanna play can play at least once.
    So not only 1 Team with 4 players. It has to be 2 Team a 4 players with 2 Rounds. Then it can be balanced properly.
    Also 30 Fraglimits? Who choosed that? Not me. 30 Limits will be a 10 Minutes game.
    I discussed this now with other players. We all agree to each other that this is literally a talk about unlayed eggs.
    If it will be like that I wont participate at all and wish u guys good luck for the D*ck size meassure.

Falls sie zurückkommen,vergiss nicht wie sie dich verlassen haben
    ~Ciera
    I carry the fire for moy director xoro6ij

TSE

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    Excuse me? So if the captain choose and maybe the captain doesnt like my nose he wont choose me. As gamezoner1999 said, other players could feel neglected.
    And I put the initiative for this Teamgame. It is not about who got the biggest Di*ck.
    It is about everyone who wanna play can play at least once.
    So not only 1 Team with 4 players. It has to be 2 Team a 4 players with 2 Rounds. Then it can be balanced properly.
    Also 30 Fraglimits? Who choosed that? Not me. 30 Limits will be a 10 Minutes game.
    I discussed this now with other players. We all agree to each other that this is literally a talk about unlayed eggs.
    If it will be like that I wont participate at all and wish u guys good luck for the D*ck size meassure.
    not everyone wants to play all maps, especially SE players I bet almost none will want to play desert temple in FE, and we clearly don't have enough players to make a different team for each map. You may see with Mazuto to do your teams, but for SE there is not a big choice.

30 frags limit has been the standards for teamgames since like... forever, only on ostap's servers you would see 50 frags limits. We can discuss this if you want but we should have SE players's opinion about it aswell.

So who wins if we play 2 rounds and each side wins one? There must be a third map.

^ steam profile access ^

Campers Clan

listen guys

my first idea to play SE maps in FE was the best one and I did say playing a map in each game would make this match purposeless.

I did this thread to advance on the organization because if we kept talking in the air nothing would ever move.
    Now if you can organize a game better than me then go on, i'm out.

^ steam profile access ^

Naabii Bellatores

not everyone wants to play all maps, especially SE players I bet almost none will want to play desert temple in FE, and we clearly don't have enough players to make a different team for each map. You may see with Mazuto to do your teams, but for SE there is not a big choice.

30 frags limit has been the standards for teamgames since like... forever, only on ostap's servers you would see 50 frags limits. We can discuss this if you want but we should have SE players's opinion about it aswell.

So who wins if we play 2 rounds and each side wins one? There must be a third map.
    Almost no one wants to play TFE Desert Temple? Then why Amcotrad offered fairly that GZ guys fight us on DT and we will move to TSE to ur conditions?
    As I said, everyone is cooking their own soup and now even with too much salt.

~Ciera

TSE

Campers Clan

Almost no one wants to play TFE Desert Temple? Then why Amcotrad offered fairly that GZ guys fight us on DT and we will move to TSE to ur conditions?
    As I said, everyone is cooking their own soup and now even with too much salt.
    Amcotrad offered, none else, I did tell you he always speaks for everyone without knowing other people's opinion

^ steam profile access ^

Naabii Bellatores

Amcotrad offered, none else, I did tell you he always speaks for everyone without knowing other people's opinion
    This is completly talking about unlayed eggs. And from the very beginning it was about having fun and not Pro Players vs Pro Players. That manhood shit u guys can do on ur own terms without doing a public teamgame.
    I am fed up and pissed how that develops. Wont participate anymore.

~Ciera

TSE

Campers Clan

This is completly talking about unlayed eggs. And from the very beginning it was about having fun and not Pro Players vs Pro Players. That manhood shit u guys can do on ur own terms without doing a public teamgame.
    I am fed up and pissed how that develops. Wont participate anymore.
    you've lost the track, from the beginning it was all about knowing if FE players were as good as SE players, so YES it was clearly about who has the bigget dick.

I'm kind of tired of trying to organize games because there's always someone that complains about something, heyy it's wrong settings, hey I never played that, hey that's not what we said, hey the map sucks

If people wants to play then go on, if not then let go. Or organize your match without big dicks

^ steam profile access ^

you've lost the track, from the beginning it was all about knowing if FE players were as good as SE players, so YES it was clearly about who has the bigget dick.

I'm kind of tired of trying to organize games because there's always someone that complains about something, heyy it's wrong settings, hey I never played that, hey that's not what we said, hey the map sucks

If people wants to play then go on, if not then let go. Or organize your match without big dicks

I think you are being rude and not open for any suggestions. You immediatly feel the urge to defend yourself while all we are talking about is a pleasant experience for everyone. You also speak against yourself from time to time.

But i would forget all those things if only you would be more open for suggestions.
    And FYI: Nobody urged you to take charge. You openly admitted you took this responsibility for yourself.

Also i think its innapropriate to say Milena lost track just becouse there was a miscommunication.

Campers Clan

I think you are being rude and not open for any suggestions. You immediatly feel the urge to defend yourself while all we are talking about is a pleasant experience for everyone. You also speak against yourself from time to time.

But i would forget all those things if only you would be more open for suggestions.
    And FYI: Nobody urged you to take charge. You openly admitted you took this responsibility for yourself.

Also i think its innapropriate to say Milena lost track just becouse there was a miscommunication.
    I am open to suggestions, but when people want a thread as fast as possible, then I do it with the latest information that I have. Don't complain if it's not what you wanted if that's clearly botched work.

If I don't take charge, nobody else will do it and we will never play (I seriously ask someone to do it instead of me, that'll do me some vacation for once, go on, do it, prove me wrong).

Miscommunication? we are literally talking about it since an entire week. I would ask you to stop talking about things that you do not know.

^ steam profile access ^

I am open to suggestions, but when people want a thread as fast as possible, then I do it with the latest information that I have. Don't complain if it's not what you wanted if that's clearly botched work.

If I don't take charge, nobody else will do it and we will never play (I seriously ask someone to do it instead of me, that'll do me some vacation for once, go on, do it, prove me wrong).

Miscommunication? we are literally talking about it since an entire week. I would ask you to stop talking about things that you do not know.
    Fair enough, i see your point. In the end its not up to me anyways. But i did wanted to give my take on it.

And its fine, i believe you. I do think the communication overall needs an increase in improvement. Not talking about you personally. I think this goes for everyone who wants to participate. This is definetly not a one-man job to handle.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information