Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Roaming Entity

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

When was the time you realized Sam would be a game you would start playing frequently

When was it?
    What was it? Where there other players there who
    Still play today? If so, who were they? Just a few questions
    As an idea to start off on :P I'm curious as to what happend
    On that fatefull day and the start of days as a Serious Sam player :D

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

My uncle used to come to my house to play video games after work ( he didnt have one at home) and in 2002 he bought both ss fe/se on original cd
    I was 4 back then, and I was to scared to play but loved so much to watch it how he plays
    In late 2008 nostalgia hit me about this game and I started to play it for first time
    In 2012 joined first time in MP DM, rest is history

Bellatores

Downloads: 25  Uploads: 0

Late 2003 my brother came home with a game he borrowed from a friend. I was the one that ended up playing most. Remember that I had my first interactions with other players in the first encounter and made some friends there. They don't play anymore. Later also played in the second encounter in some legendary clans like; Toxic Waste, Vikinghood, Peacekeepers, Figona, Devils, Complexity, Saints,... I switched from time to time between tfe and tse and also had breaks where I focused on other games (UT 99 instagib, Wolfenstein ET,...). Recently came back to the community because I was called upon. I've got older, slower and have other priorities now, but still love the game

The First Encounter

The Second Encounter

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Veteran

Downloads: 22  Uploads: 0

I always liked FPS , I didn’t know what ss was until 2007, I played DM as soon as I installed the game and never left it ,for some reason I keep coming back to ss , it’s like when you play solitarie for me , it’s something that never bores me and it’s so fast in everything, starting up connecting to a server and just play in a matter of seconds.

I played with almost everyone here (Sam was still kinda alive between 2007 to 2009) 2008 was the best year for me, I still catch up with somebody , but I missed that 2011/2014 period, which was the one that most nowadays active players started to play in
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

Campers Clan

Downloads:Uploads: 0

SSFE ca. 2001-2002 coop version ( OFFLINE ) one year then deathmatch on Umi Bochum with Angelkiller, Duke and some other guys

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Been missing these times when random newcomers with their perfect english would do a pointless thread <3
    Tell a pussy boy that I said, "Step back"
    Motherfucker wanna talk, but I'm gettin' the bag
    I see the reason that the motherfuckers takin' it bad
    They know they never wanna be the one to step like that

Revenge on my chest, I stay in my best
    They stayin' mad that I be winning, do I make you upset?
    I'm makin' moves, and now they comin'
    'Cause I'm gettin' some bread
    But you weren't there when I was broke
    And now you think that we friends
    Forget it

Fiat Punto

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

2015 was when I started playing frequently, I had appeared in 2013 but it was occasional and I didn't have my own internet at the time so it wasn't up to me. After 2015 I played with friends mostly coop but DM in FE and SE too, excluding standard SE maps except LT I have no idea how to play SE .| It stopped in 2017 with a BAN and then in 2018 it continued for a bit and died in 2019 with acquiring new PC .D
    My first friends in game have got to be Sandy, MACH, Karel, Titi, Nils and maybe someone else I missed sorry(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    Been missing these times when random newcomers with their perfect english would do a pointless thread <3
    Haha it's HANI not a random

Bellatores

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    2015 was when I started playing frequently, I had appeared in 2013 but it was occasional and I didn't have my own internet at the time so it wasn't up to me. After 2015 I played with friends mostly coop but DM in FE and SE too, excluding standard SE maps except LT I have no idea how to play SE .| It stopped in 2017 with a BAN and then in 2018 it continued for a bit and died in 2019 with acquiring new PC .D
    My first friends in game have got to be Sandy, MACH, Karel, Titi, Nils and maybe someone else I missed sorry(

- - - Updated - - -

Haha it's HANI not a random
    Registered at 2022. Posts : 7.

Randow newcomer. Facts

Forget it

Fiat Punto

Registered at 2022. Posts : 7.

Randow newcomer. Facts
    Can't argue really.... Hani would say how he knows everyone and everything and plays since god knows when
    but the truth is NOBODY SEEN HIM. I have seen KAKUZU more often than this guy if at all back in the day it can't be worse .D

Bellatores

Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    Can't argue really.... Hani would say how he knows everyone and everything and plays since god knows when
    but the truth is NOBODY SEEN HIM. I have seen KAKUZU more often than this guy if at all back in the day it can't be worse .D
    Well Kakuzu even met the first hokage Hashirama in fact. No doubts you would see him more often

Forget it

Fiat Punto

Well Kakuzu even met the first hokage Hashirama in fact. No doubts you would see him more often
    dud ti ne ia ot ot vashih ne vi.

Rent A Car

Downloads: 24  Uploads: 0

My dad was into gaming back then and had a strong machine for the time so he always liked to try out new games, he recieved a promotional demo disc at first before TFE came out fully, I was insanely young but the memory is imprinted in me, that day we tried several games, only 2 were FPS, Swat 3 and, Serious Sam. Seeing SS was a whole different world, the graphics were pretty damn good, we both noticed the feautres I see got prised back then too. Beautiful lense flares, very huge open environment, huge ammount of enemies, dynamic fog/haze... The game was all in Croatian and I was so young I couldnt even read, but the funny one-liners got me, they were in Croatian, and later found out, were done by Damjan Mravunac the music composer! He recorded some videos in FRAPS and a VHS video of our playing, it was also my very first time to play a FPS I remember how super weird it felt moving the mouse for looking around. Fast forward to 2005 I was in elementary school and SS2 came out, I was super shocked what kind od bullshit it was, asked my dad, why couldn't they make it like the first game, this is so cringe, it's not Serious Sam (Little did I know it was the general opinion which everyone thought), I played singleplayer and other games until possibly 2008 when I was old enough to understand english fully, I played both Coop and deathmatch in TFE mosty but also in TSE, in coop I met Kix, the legendary, possibly the best rocket jumper in Serious Sam of all time.
    We talked a lot and he taught me so many things, he told me he knows a kid like me and that he needs to hook us up, then he invited Strakos to join and we meet in Karnak, then played some Desert Temple, I mostly remember Vita, Evolta, Packee, Bastukke...
    I was using my real name as a tag, from that point I played on and off nothing serious, casually visiting deathmatch and coop in both TFE/TSE, I remember the massive decline when Gamespy shut down and a lot of players left. I followed every new SS game since announcement and all just seemed like a big flop. I hope us remaining players can find a language together and not let the game vanish into total obscurity!
    . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . #M@ZUT0#

1/8 Italian, 100% Stallion

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Been playing sam ever since JaYrox0r brought it to moy houze, prolly between 2002-2003, and I played it on and off ever since (offline lan parties). Played only few times online before 2008 at Jay's houze, and after 2008 I finally had inet at home, so here's where my online story started, but as usual, on and off.

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

2001-2002 split screen with my brother i got internet in 2005 and then tryed my first game online,fell in love for almost 15 years...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information