Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Roaming Entity
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

    What is your life philosophy?

    What is your general attitude towards life?
    I dont specifically aim at spiritualism or religious
    Beliefs, just an open question I'm curious as to how
    This community looks at life as a concept.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    37

    Downloads:Uploads: 0

    I not understand, sorry.
    I am Serious Patriot hi

  3. #3
    VPN Elite

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,398

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    i follow the „triple f” concept


    hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

  4. #4
    Roaming Entity
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    i follow the „triple f” concept
    I guess i am not familiar with that one yet, hehe. Could you explain a little bit ?

  5. #5
    InterPlayFigonaOwner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,827

    Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    What is your general attitude towards life?
    I dont specifically aim at spiritualism or religious
    Beliefs, just an open question I'm curious as to how
    This community looks at life as a concept.
    the point is to realize that your consciousness is the pure form of itself that endures the human experience in multiple iterations until it eventually realizes that it is living that illusion. The end result is to transcend to the highest form of being which can take countless iterations based on the purity of soul. Just as the soul can get transcended it can also diminish based on purity and how you deal with day to day. The iteration you live is a punishment, lesson or a reward for previous iterations. The pure form of consciousness or the soul for easier understanding has full knowledge of all iterations outside of the human experience but only that of the current human experience once within it.
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

    Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils



  6. #6
    Roaming Entity
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss of GZ wow View Post
    the point is to realize that your consciousness is the pure form of itself that endures the human experience in multiple iterations until it eventually realizes that it is living that illusion. The end result is to transcend to the highest form of being which can take countless iterations based on the purity of soul. Just as the soul can get transcended it can also diminish based on purity and how you deal with day to day. The iteration you live is a punishment, lesson or a reward for previous iterations. The pure form of consciousness or the soul for easier understanding has full knowledge of all iterations outside of the human experience but only that of the current human experience once within it.
    Interesting. I would emphasize a bit more on the fact that our perception of the world is nothing but a false interpretation that manifested its self
    In our mind to make sense of the world around us.

    The ego is truly a mesmerizing, but also an intriguing, unique characteristic that divides us from other animals.
    Its potential could be endless yet so finite, the more you think about it. Or at least, in my opinion.

    As to quote a few words from my favourite British philosopher:

    "Black implies white, one implies other.

    Also wipes the floor with our perception of time:

    "There is no past, nor is there a future, there is only the eternal now"

  7. #7
    Bellatores
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -nirvana
    Posts
    9,722

    Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    What is your general attitude towards life?
    I dont specifically aim at spiritualism or religious
    Beliefs, just an open question I'm curious as to how
    This community looks at life as a concept.
    No actual target for the humans. There are no such thing as if we were born for something. Each one of us chooses this for himself. My point is that life gives you obstacles and troubles. You make your own path through this, gain experience and learn how to earn money from everything. As its simple, as much more money you have, more possibilities. Explore a world, explore new feelings, live your life, and dont give a damn shit about someone who is trying to interfere in this.
    Tell a pussy boy that I said, "Step back"
    Motherfucker wanna talk, but I'm gettin' the bag
    I see the reason that the motherfuckers takin' it bad
    They know they never wanna be the one to step like that


    Revenge on my chest, I stay in my best
    They stayin' mad that I be winning, do I make you upset?
    I'm makin' moves, and now they comin'
    'Cause I'm gettin' some bread
    But you weren't there when I was broke
    And now you think that we friends
    Forget it

  8. #8
    Roaming Entity
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    No actual target for the humans. There are no such thing as if we were born for something. Each one of us chooses this for himself. My point is that life gives you obstacles and troubles. You make your own path through this, gain experience and learn how to earn money from everything. As its simple, as much more money you have, more possibilities. Explore a world, explore new feelings, live your life, and dont give a damn shit about someone who is trying to interfere in this.
    Those are some very wise words! In my opinion this is a clear and realistic perception given that society forms us more or less.

  9. #9
    InterPlayFigonaOwner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,827

    Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    No actual target for the humans. There are no such thing as if we were born for something. Each one of us chooses this for himself. My point is that life gives you obstacles and troubles. You make your own path through this, gain experience and learn how to earn money from everything. As its simple, as much more money you have, more possibilities. Explore a world, explore new feelings, live your life, and dont give a damn shit about someone who is trying to interfere in this.
    there are people who dedicate their life to be a Shaolin monk for example

    and they have no hunger for any monetary gain, their only concern is to dedicate their life to the discipline and their belief alone

    while agreeing for most part, ill say that what you believe is what is, im not here to convince otherwise, but ill say this, if you live your life believing there is nothing to it, than that is what shall be of it

    @Cannibal if I was to agree with you and say that "making sense" is nothing but a coping mechanism, then this quote of yours: "our perception of the world is nothing but a false interpretation that manifested its self
    In our mind to make sense of the world around us."

    Is also, exactly, just that - a coping mechanism

    You can live your life believing there is nothing of it, or you can make the most of the human experience and show the god, the universe, or yourself the beauty of the creation that is you
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

    Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils



  10. #10
    Roaming Entity
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss of GZ wow View Post
    there are people who dedicate their life to be a Shaolin monk for example

    and they have no hunger for any monetary gain, their only concern is to dedicate their life to the discipline and their belief alone

    while agreeing for most part, ill say that what you believe is what is, im not here to convince otherwise, but ill say this, if you live your life believing there is nothing to it, than that is what shall be of it

    @Cannibal if I was to agree with you and say that "making sense" is nothing but a coping mechanism, then this quote of yours: "our perception of the world is nothing but a false interpretation that manifested its self
    In our mind to make sense of the world around us."

    Is also, exactly, just that - a coping mechanism

    You can live your life believing there is nothing of it, or you can make the most of the human experience and show the god, the universe, or yourself the beauty of the creation that is you
    Aha, i see, yes. But i find "coping mechanism" sounding a bit negative.
    What i would like to add to the matter, and also as a respons to your last sentence,

    I think the beauty lies within being convinced of the theory that there is no purpose.
    For some this might sound frightening, but to me this takes a bunch of pressure out
    Of the equation.

    As an atheïst, i have no one, or nothing to proof my worthiness to. I just live my life
    As i please without direct consequences. This whole "nothingness" aspect of life
    Is one i cherish with all my heart.

  11. #11
    Bellatores
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Location
    Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
    Posts
    2,003

    Downloads: 25  Uploads: 0

    The answer to life, the universe and everything is; 42

    The First Encounter


    The Second Encounter


  12. #12
    InterPlayFigonaOwner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,827

    Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    Aha, i see, yes. But i find "coping mechanism" sounding a bit negative.
    What i would like to add to the matter, and also as a respons to your last sentence,

    I think the beauty lies within being convinced of the theory that there is no purpose.
    For some this might sound frightening, but to me this takes a bunch of pressure out
    Of the equation.

    As an atheïst, i have no one, or nothing to proof my worthiness to. I just live my life
    As i please without direct consequences. This whole "nothingness" aspect of life
    Is one i cherish with all my heart.
    well if we are going to name things plainly then I believe coping mechanism is an ideal term in this scenario given the above exchange

    I could also argue that beauty lies with understanding that your actions have consequences and whatever you do will determine your path in life, and I would argue that we should feel pressured, we should feel overwhelmed at times, life is not about happiness and rainbows, there is struggle and evil on every corner of this planet and we as humans become better, stronger, wiser if we face this adversity of life head on as opposed to ignore it, run from it, hide from it.

    I mean I could form an echo chamber and just agree with everything you say to give you the benefit of the doubt but I think its boring and unconstructive for any sort of an interesting discussion.

    It is also worth taking into consideration that you mentioned that you are an atheist. Atheism by definition is the belief in the absence of the god or higher power. So yet your disbelief into the creator or a structure that supposedly we as humans created to "make sense" is in an actual fact a belief into the opposite direction
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

    Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils



  13. #13
    Bellatores
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -nirvana
    Posts
    9,722

    Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss of GZ wow View Post
    there are people who dedicate their life to be a Shaolin monk for example

    and they have no hunger for any monetary gain, their only concern is to dedicate their life to the discipline and their belief alone

    while agreeing for most part, ill say that what you believe is what is, im not here to convince otherwise, but ill say this, if you live your life believing there is nothing to it, than that is what shall be of it

    @Cannibal if I was to agree with you and say that "making sense" is nothing but a coping mechanism, then this quote of yours: "our perception of the world is nothing but a false interpretation that manifested its self
    In our mind to make sense of the world around us."

    Is also, exactly, just that - a coping mechanism

    You can live your life believing there is nothing of it, or you can make the most of the human experience and show the god, the universe, or yourself the beauty of the creation that is you
    I get ur opinion) for me its always like, hear an advice from women, and do right the opposite do not mean you ofc.
    Tell a pussy boy that I said, "Step back"
    Motherfucker wanna talk, but I'm gettin' the bag
    I see the reason that the motherfuckers takin' it bad
    They know they never wanna be the one to step like that


    Revenge on my chest, I stay in my best
    They stayin' mad that I be winning, do I make you upset?
    I'm makin' moves, and now they comin'
    'Cause I'm gettin' some bread
    But you weren't there when I was broke
    And now you think that we friends
    Forget it

  14. #14
    InterPlayFigonaOwner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,827

    Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    I get ur opinion) for me its always like, hear an advice from women, and do right the opposite do not mean you ofc.
    free to do that my friend

    I do think you are very intelligent though and I would love to see you expose yourself to a possibility of certain beliefs and trying to see a bit more to life, at least if it all fails at the end you can say to yourself "I was right"
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

    Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils



  15. #15
    Bellatores
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -nirvana
    Posts
    9,722

    Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    Those are some very wise words! In my opinion this is a clear and realistic perception given that society forms us more or less.
    I always find it hard to socialise with somebody new for me. I dont really like to talk. I love it when someone understand when I say half a word. Hard to translate this from russian but I hope u get it in fact I always tend to disbelieve people at first. Some kind of paranoid maybe but I never trust anyone xd

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss of GZ wow View Post
    free to do that my friend

    I do think you are very intelligent though and I would love to see you expose yourself to a possibility of certain beliefs and trying to see a bit more to life, at least if it all fails at the end you can say to yourself "I was right"
    This is very interesting to believe we are here for some sacred reason and I would really like to feel this way and live this way, but as I think when real problems in life come, you start to think about this, like a child's game. No offence ofc. I dont mean to say something rude) and yes, if there is, light in the end, I would be only happy)
    Tell a pussy boy that I said, "Step back"
    Motherfucker wanna talk, but I'm gettin' the bag
    I see the reason that the motherfuckers takin' it bad
    They know they never wanna be the one to step like that


    Revenge on my chest, I stay in my best
    They stayin' mad that I be winning, do I make you upset?
    I'm makin' moves, and now they comin'
    'Cause I'm gettin' some bread
    But you weren't there when I was broke
    And now you think that we friends
    Forget it

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Run for your life!
    By Aberration in forum Arcade Games
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 18.05.2011, 12:17
  2. [MAP] Night Life
    By ice_bergs in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 28.06.2008, 23:57
  3. Half-Life 1 & Half-Life 2 engine mapping tutorials
    By Scratch in forum Mapping Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10.02.2008, 00:35
  4. 1 gg in my life !!
    By FrenchPlayer in forum Counter Strike Source Screenies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06.02.2008, 08:30
  5. Welcome Herf-Life!
    By Stifmeister in forum Welcome to GameZone24.net forums!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20.09.2004, 14:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •