Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mister Zeo

-insanity

Downloads: 70  Uploads: 0

Mister Zeo

Well yeah. I just figured I always was something like a drama maker here. And just leave this forum without a final message seems like not right. This time I want to say something about our dear Emperor of the whole SSTSE. Mr. Zeo.

Let's see together what he does back in time, why not? Helps us to understand it better what exactly drives our Emperor and makes him do what he does.

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...reown+wallhack

Dr. Dre incident. That's the first one. Yes, at the time I dont know who else could have done this thread better than him. I must hand it to Zeo, if he does a thread it always looks just how it should be. All information, proofs, videos, it's solid. All is revealed :)

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...reown+wallhack

PureOwn cheating. Also it's none other than Zeo who creates this thread. Many people had thoughts, Boyzyator was the one who had the demo PO using wh in duel against him. Still it's Zeo who does a thread :)

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...D0%B2-nostalgy

this thread is russian and is originally made by Destroyer. But I do remember who gathered this party against Allergen in VK group :) Who was it, making plans how we expose poor Nikita what is he doing and how is he lying. Yes I admit I was there also, I do not deny it. Still it's just another example.

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...zichu+cheating

Zdzichu cheating. Also Zeo makes, as always. Clearly a tendention. And how much I regret I was defending you, Zeo, against Amco and Zdzichu. Also others. They were saying such a rude words about you and I was on your side. Yet you do such a shit to me :) this also starts with that thread -

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...(cheat)-screen

Also by Zeo :) that's how many threads already?

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sh...public-in-2021

Anxiety cheating. Another example. Author the same

This things just show how our beloved Emperor really likes it to wash dirty linen in public. Always talking in person really good and friendly to all. Yes if you talk to him private, probably one of best person ever. Friendly, with a nice humour, intelligent, knows always what to say. That's exactly why they say you can't be friends with all. Or then you are friend to no one. And when he is talking to another person, what a twofaced bitch. Quit trying being emo in 2023 Zeo, maybe something is wrong with your head? Or else why when you have a fight with your girl, make 20 posts on your wall in VK? I was tired swiping this notifications on my phone, I literally was saying: ok, Zeo, I got, it you have problems I'm sorry.

You just can't hold your tongue in your mouth you always have to reveal private things to others. About Oktoeight. About Anxiety. About Allergen. About me. What right you had to say shit about me to other person? What reason at least you had? Have I been talking shit about you behind your back? I don't think so. But I see, for you it's maybe funny. I am saying things which obviously I don't want to get revealed, but you just constantly have to be saying this to all. This was meant to keep private. I told about it. But you just have to influence so much about me, you maybe also imagined something and told to that person. I don't even know what to expect from you. I will never see this dialogue you had and I will never prove anything to this person. You have won Zeo. Congratulations.

Only eventually this person, and everyone else will see your true face. Yes you did many things for this game, I admit. You are a good administrator. You are a good player. You are a worst friend, and you are not trustable at all. That's just all I wanted to say to you. Also your style, on public. Your school, my teacher since Immortals :) I could have told about our private discussions about clanwars how you was pissing in your pants when we was offering we play without xf and you play without badboy. ohhh no lexa no badboy we will lose then. Playing on your own server, Zeo, what a fucking shame. You are the one always saying ohh why dont we play just for fun, who cares for victory? It appears you are the one who cares the most. Or else why you start crying when Capricornus, or Badboy can't play? I bet you will use your best excuse: "I want to play with the most strongest players from both clans". Yeah, for sure. That's why when we are 5 in server, we all have to change it because BadBoy cant connect to this one :) 5 players because of 1. He is from your clan. Cause you understand you lose without him and people say hohoho Immortals maybe not best clan already.

I admit. In this time, 2023, nobody cares about it. It was just clanwars to remember how it was done back in time. Back in time you was crying that Joakim used lights and almost all euro players supported Joakim and laughed their asses off of you and your stupid accusations. Maybe that is your trauma? That's why you pay them back now, like what did they do with you? Poor Zeo. Don't worry, now nobody remembers it, how Joakim raped you back then. Was so hard to admit he is this better than you, and plays fairly :) You were always like this. Saying I dont change? I know all for myself and dont you dare talking about me. You know nothing about me. About my life. And I was looking at you and your actions. That why I can leave my opinion about you here. And leave this place for good. I am sad you cant delete my acc. You also can't delete this thread.

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Tbh i dont get the point of this topic.

in the past i would trash zeo too for being overly obsessed with the game and its community, i literally gave zeo tons of reasons to hate me, but he never opened a topic to reveal my private data or accused me of cheating

and if people make their private life public its their own fault if others make fun about it
    but if its a friend that u trust, abuses it thats a nogo obviously

settle this fight rather in private chat, imo this drama is not meant for the public eye

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

- Ghosti

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Roaming Entity

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    settle this fight rather in private chat, imo this drama is not meant for the public eye
    I agree with this to the fullest. It is obvious something happend between Forsaken and Zeo. It also seems to be rather private. Thus, it has no relevance on a public place. Please solve this privately, it is non of our buisness, really

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

What a forum.

.D
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Bellatores

Downloads: 25  Uploads: 0

I think your point was a bit more understandable if you skipped 95% of the post.

Basically he just shared some things you told him confidentiality? That would suck. Talk with him about it or just don't trust him anymore. That's between the both of you.

The First Encounter

The Second Encounter

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Hello, Forsaken! Thanks for creating a blyadlist of all my threads, now I don't have to spend my time to find it again if I wanna have a good nostalgy read. I'm grateful for what you have done here!

And to reply... Fortunately or unfortunately, you'll never learn what a friendship is. Farewell and have a good day, Kirill!
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Bl 4e happenededed here
    Both poshel na xer?

-insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Hello, Forsaken! Thanks for creating a blyadlist of all my threads, now I don't have to spend my time to find it again if I wanna have a good nostalgy read. I'm grateful for what you have done here!

And to reply... Fortunately or unfortunately, you'll never learn what a friendship is. Farewell and have a good day, Kirill!
    You have exposed all of them, and they are gone out of the community. You were also the one to regret it afterwise, and saying things like "I wish they have returned" same thing happenned with one player you kicked out of Immortals, cause he has been cheating testing 1 day and then he told you fairly about it on the evening of the day next day zeo makes thread with kick and also telling that he is using it every day
    I searched this threads for a point. And the point is, it was not a problem for you to use a fucking PM function. Didnt try to just talk with them instead making yourself mr popularity here? maybe they would just quietly stop cheating and dont go out of community? And stay here, organise tournaments still and do other things for the game and community. Only you dont care about them, at all. You care you just look good for everyone few people already know it about you. You are twofaced. And you still have no answer for anything i asked you. What's the matter now? You always were writing such long posts and now, except barking about blyadlist you are speechless? You know, for example if you are working at shop and catched stealing, people there would like to talk with you and ask you to leave yourself, instead of starting pointing with their fingers on that one and calling police immediately. Thats what you should have done. At least with allergen, with that player, with Aceventure, Anxiety. Oh and also, exposing Demon in here with a thread, but still adding him to VK group, where you see he is made fun of and everyone or almost everyone keep on shitting on him. That pleases you, right? Thats why you add Oktoeight there also they are making conflicts, trash, but you have fun cause of it. Discussing it with destroyer. Thats just the kind of man you are. Pretty sad. Lousy mouth.
    That person will understand eventually that I am right, and I know it Only its too late then...

Ohh and dont you even dare to say me I would never understand what is friendship. True friendship is when you want to help this one in a hard moment for him/her. With who you can share your pain. When you can trust to tell all things, and you know for 100% they stay private as they should have been. Friend is a precious one, with who you share same interests, something in common. I have a lot of friends, and only few really close ones. They know all about me, and they would never fucking expose it, unlike you. You have no clue about friendship. You cant be a friend with everyone. Then discussing them with others behind their back. That is not a friendship you moron. Try to understand something for yourself before writing about it.

elus1veness

Hello Forsaken, long time no see. How was your morning? You seem to be offended to me, why?

You don't deserve a long post from me, sorry!
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Veteran Member

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

has anybody been able to read all this meaningless shit until the end?
    ~ #True Destroyer Style -}Hell.Raizers{-

Clan Tournament 2012 Pro Winner
    Clan Tournament 2013 Pro Winner
    Clan Tournament 2014 Pro Winner
    Country Tournament 2012 Pro Winner
    Best LT player 2013
    Best teamgame player since 2011
    Troy's assistent with bot mod
    Gamezone24 HellRaizers section super moderator
    Chyl's mate
    Amcotrad's ultra owner
    Known as: Dark Alexei, Medvedko,Sly Oyster
    Hellraizers the best clan founder 2013
    Pingvin 2007

elus1veness

Quote Originally Posted by De$troyer View Post
    could anybody read all this meaningless shit until the end?
    Believe me it's hard but I'm trying
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

-insanity

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Like it?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Forsaken, long time no see. How was your morning? You seem to be offended to me, why?

You don't deserve a long post from me, sorry!
    Excellent english, been taking lessons from rednecks?

Naabii Bellatores

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Forsaken please, stop this

Falls sie zurückkommen,vergiss nicht wie sie dich verlassen haben
    ~Ciera
    I carry the fire for moy director xoro6ij

TSE

Veteran Member

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

Believe me it's hard but I'm trying
    i barely have been able to finish first two lines