Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 123

Thread: Mister Zeo

  1. #76
    Bellatores
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -nirvana
    Posts
    9,682

    Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    So Evolta isnt a person but rather a discription? So.. that means there are more of you?
    A description of someone...

  2. #77
    Roaming Entity
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    A description of someone...
    Okay. Then.. also, who tf is Milena?

  3. #78
    VPN Elite

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,395

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    cannibal turning the spotlights on a certain person pretty often xd
    Last edited by AmcoTraD; 25.09.2023 at 16:26. Reason: da


    hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

  4. #79
    Bellatores
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Location
    Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
    Posts
    1,981

    Downloads: 25  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    So Evolta isnt a person but rather a discription? So.. that means there are more of you?
    You must be interesting on dates.

    So tell me about yourself.
    - O well, I'm a painter.

    So you are not a person, but an entire profession.
    - leaves as fast as she can

    The First Encounter


    The Second Encounter


  5. #80
    Roaming Entity
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Evolta View Post
    You must be interesting on dates.

    So tell me about yourself.
    - O well, I'm a painter.

    So you are not a person, but an entire profession.
    - leaves as fast as she can
    Funny how small your defnition of "discription" is

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    cannibal turning the spotlights on a certain person pretty often xd
    You want some cannibalistic love yourself, dont ya

  6. #81
    VPN Elite

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,395

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post

    You want some cannibalistic love yourself, dont ya
    nah don’t lose your focus my dude


    hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

  7. #82
    Roaming Entity
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    nah don’t lose your focus my dude
    Which is?

  8. #83
    VPN Elite

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,395

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    Which is?
    finally we get to know you better


    hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

  9. #84
    sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    Rome
    Posts
    8,887

    Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazuto View Post
    Come back to SS I want a match with you man!

    I recently found out that I'm 1/8 Italian (so same as the New York "Italians" from the USA), and I've heard that having Italian genetics increases Serious Sam skill, so I need to put that on a test.

    In other news:

    I have to thank Forsaken and Zeo for this experience, I feel like I'm 10 again and reading dramas on SeriousZone and Gamemecca, now we need someone to post a FTP link for Serious Sam scripts and skins, and a friendship request over MSN or Skype. Please don't stop with the quality content boys!
    i'm sry i'm not a player anymore..

  10. #85
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    Macrony
    Posts
    12,669

    Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    Hell no, the point was to ask to delete my acc. I even told there I didnt want to explain anything or tell that I miss anyone here. But yeah you have headaches with which it is unable for you to understand what I mean in my posts. Its you now who is talking shit about me without a reason. Very well, I wont do the same with you

    I just didnt know there is a such a rule. I have seen in past deleted accounts, QS, Rafal... I thought I just can do this as well, cause I wanted this. And aga sprosit zabyli??? Nahui forum where cant delete yourselfes. Then promoted and promoted only
    The rule did not exist at the time

    ^ steam profile access ^

    Corsair • Asus • Razer • Beyerdynamic

  11. #86
    Golden^_+Imperator
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Currently Iceland
    Posts
    4,107

    Downloads: 202  Uploads: 24

    rules are exist and enforced with imperator ]Direktor[ po va6emu ot4estvu ]Direktor[. Golub4iki 4e ne follow by rules, get vyebani with window, tak nam dopomóż panie. But don't take my words for granted




    *~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

    People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

    It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

    post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023


  12. #87
    Bellatores
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -nirvana
    Posts
    9,682

    Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    Okay. Then.. also, who tf is Milena?
    Independent german woman, and a person with strongest character I have ever met so far.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    The rule did not exist at the time
    Yeah, I figured that already

  13. #88
    MobbingZone24 Elite

    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,348

    Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    Hell no, the point was to ask to delete my acc. I even told there I didnt want to explain anything or tell that I miss anyone here. But yeah you have headaches with which it is unable for you to understand what I mean in my posts. Its you now who is talking shit about me without a reason. Very well, I wont do the same with you

    I just didnt know there is a such a rule. I have seen in past deleted accounts, QS, Rafal... I thought I just can do this as well, cause I wanted this. And aga sprosit zabyli??? Nahui forum where cant delete yourselfes. Then promoted and promoted only
    And yet, instead of taking things privately and sending a PM to one of admins with a request to delete your account, you've decided to create a thread and piss on Zeo while you're at it

    If that's not seeking for attention I don't know what is

  14. #89
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    203

    Downloads: 22  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    And yet, instead of taking things privately and sending a PM to one of admins with a request to delete your account, you've decided to create a thread and piss on Zeo while you're at it

    If that's not seeking for attention I don't know what is
    Better yet , the thread purpose was to ask for account removal but the name of it is “Mister Zeo” , and there isn’t even a clear request to delete his account ..

    @Forsaken I’m not saying anything bad about your person , you are the one who implies that I’m mentally unable to read your posts. The truth is you are mad at Zeo and did this post out of rage and by the little I know and saw about you , this is your typical behavior .. you are not a drama starter you just act out of impulse. You say you are not talking to Zeo, but you wrote essays and you didn’t even get a serious answer by him, looks like he is the one ignoring ..


    And of course , this is something I’m realizing I didn’t write till now, If someone reveals something that was meant to be secret about you , he is not worth your trust , that’s how you find out who is trust worthy and who is not ... sadly there is no other way.
    Last edited by Salker90; 25.09.2023 at 22:20.
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

  15. #90
    Golden^_+Imperator
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Currently Iceland
    Posts
    4,107

    Downloads: 202  Uploads: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Salker90 View Post
    And of course , this is something I’m realizing I didn’t write till now, If someone reveals something that was meant to be secret about you , he is not worth your trust , that’s how you find out who is trust worthy and who is not ... sadly there is no other way.
    That's a therapeutic knowledge




    *~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

    People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

    It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

    post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023


 

 
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hey Mister!
    By Arragon in forum Chatterbox
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10.01.2006, 23:00
  2. Welcome mister crowley!
    By Stifmeister in forum Welcome to GameZone24.net forums!
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15.11.2004, 06:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •